Where should the next Survivor series be held?

Equus

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:28 pm
We've been to many exotic locations- maybe the producers of "survivor" would appreciate some suggestions for new and exciting places to hold future 'Survivor' shows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,714 • Replies: 10
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:37 pm
held from production. Its last week
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:42 pm
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:43 pm
I voted for dlowans for the great diversity they would encounter however, I think that really counts as the Outback and I think they were there already so, they couldnt do that.
Antartica would be good, then again South Bronx has its charm.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:48 pm
Nah, Filene's basement during President's week. The winner is the one who can grab the most items that another shopper has picked out, without getting killed!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:50 pm
Equus,
...I believe in another thread I told called you sick. Now I know it's worse than I thought. You're as sick, as I am, for Chrissakes! Shocked ....when I saw this topic, I thought I was going to be so clever; "Hah, no one will be expecting me to say south bronx." then I come to the site, and you already have it at the top of the poll. Exclamation (sigh)...I've met my match. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 03:04 pm
OY!
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 08:18 am
Thanks, Boo. I think.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 09:23 am
How about "The Survivors Go To Hell"? Perhaps that would end the series, but it could be interesting. The devil could tempt the contestants, and all sorts of historical evil-doers could be involved.

Just a suggestion...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 09:25 am
(It'll be Panama, evidently. Confused Hmm.)
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 09:53 am
I think they should be sent to one of the Aran Islands (off the coast of Ireland) and thrown off the boat with the cows to swim to shore.

They can collect stones and muck and build a cottage. Should be fun as the try to find straw for the roof and have it constantly blown away.

The sea is extremely rough around the islands and they will have to be provided with a curragh (a long narrow canoe).

For warmth, they will have to figure out how to shear the sheep to make blankets, etc.

The locals will be only too happy to mess with their heads, as they stand at the door of the local pub and raise a glass of Guinness to their health as the survivors struggle to milk a cow, only to find it's really a bull!
0 Replies