Grey's Anatomy

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:55 am
Based on last night's final show for the season, what do you suppose the
future holds for the cast and some of the underlying themes of the show?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,190 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:35 am
Well I was very impressed with the season finale last night. I bawled like a baby ... sheesh!

Anyway, I do believe Issie will be coming back. She was on a late night show last night as a guest and she certainly seemed to think she might be around next season.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:55 am
Whoo hoo - finally, a GA thread Smile

I thought it was a great finale, although I did think Issie went overboard a little... interesting that Alex was the one to finally help her though... and I agree, I think she'll be back. I don't think they'll let her 'quit'. I really like the way they all stood together, even Alex - but wasn't he funny when he said that he was innocent? All their 'chats' with Richard were so revealing about themselves; it was great to see that.

This show just keeps getting better and better....

I hope Mer chooses Finn - I am so disappointed she slept with that schlep again while he's involved with his wife. I would have said, Dude, I gave you a chance - if you want me, pick me, but you can't have both. The vet is a better bet, but I guess you can't rule your emotions...she is totally in love with Der...

I am glad Yang FINALLY supported Burke... I guess we'll find out why she hesitated/froze/whatever down the road... but she came through for Issie, so there's that. Her chat scene with Richard was fantastic...

I am really not liking Derek right now. I think he should choose or get off the pot. My dream scene would be him telling Addie he doesn't love her; going to see Meredith and confessing his love and Meredith saying, regretfully, that she just can't go there, doesn't trust him, etc. Probably not going to happen, but a girl can wish...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 02:46 pm
In the "real"world,wouldn't Issie and her cohorts all be terminated from their intern positions?

And the surgeon, who was shot? What will he do? Confused
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 02:48 pm
Grey's Anatomy is far better ( I think), than ER.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 03:38 pm
It definitely has some excellent writers.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:03 pm
I would think they'd all get fired irl for pulling that bs of covering~cutting the line... But perhaps only Issy would be fired irl, who knows... I hope an accredidation committee or whatever they are called looks closely at SGH in next season's story line and some serious consequences need to be meted out... The Alex/Izzy moments were nice, though, weren't they?

Do you think Burke's hand will always tremor now? If so, he'll become an administrator and Christina will become the surgeon in their family... Now that she's human, she'll have to fight her urge to need to be cutthroat, but Burke'll coach her from the sidelines, I imagine he'll be bittersweet about~through a storyline like that, though...

Didn't ya'all love Bailey speaking teen to the teens and getting the prom organized? I love Bailey the more I see her!

I think Mer and Derek deserve each other; I'm feeling sorry for poor Finn who deserves someone better than Mer in his life, and Addison is going to have a scene like the administrator's wife somewhere down the road (or so I hope...)
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:12 pm
No mention of the intern's mother who's in the nursing home with dementia.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:14 pm
The show's very realistic. Did you notice that about 30% of the women on the show are very over weight? Shocked
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:56 am
I hated this show at first, but my wife kept wanting to watch it and it has really grown on me.

At first all of the characters really annoyed me but I think the actors have really started to get comfortable with their parts and the characters have grown on me. I still think Meredith is a whinny bitch and my least favorite character but the rest of them I have come to enjoy.

The season finale was really good. I had a feeling Denny was going to die... too bad, he was a fun character. I bet Izzy will come back as some sort of social worker or something like that. More of a caring touchy feely position.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:50 pm
And this, after 4 years of med school and 1 year of internship...
0 Replies