Reviving Friends

vinsan

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:41 pm
What ur favorite Episode?

Mine is the RED SWEATER episode where Rachael is on the quest to find the unidentified father of her baby using the red sweater & for the last minute when Ross identifies and picks up his sweater from the table and Joe screams "OH MY GOD!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just reviving ... :wink: Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 994 • Replies: 2
No top replies

EmilyGreen

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 05:33 am
Revive Friends? Let's not.

sorry, I couldn't resist.
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 05:28 pm
Favorite episode
There were many classics: The very early black out episode when Joey brought in the menorah, then Ross was trying to ask Rachel out and the cat jumped on him, and he was freaking out as the rest of them were all singing songs. Later Rachel hooked up with the sexy Italian neighbor...

The lesbian wedding when Ross's ex married her partner, and Phoebe was possessed by the spirit of her older lady client who passed away on the massage table but "hadn't seen everything." Marlo Thomas was guest starring as Rachel's mom and at one point Phoebe w/the spirit of the lady pinched her and said: "Such a pretty face."

There was the episode where Ross and Monica's, Nana died and they were making preparations and Ross was in the closet pulling out the shoes and all the packets of her sweet and low tumbled down on him.

There was the episode when Ben Stiller guest starred as Rachel's new psycho boyfriend but no one had seen him lose it except Ross, until he went to Joey and Chandler's to use the phone and when petting their pet chick was messed on. He proceeded to freak out and everyone was there watching him and Chandler said: "Step away from the duck."

Lastly the Vegas episode, when Ross and Rachel got really really drunk and Joey came in and said to Rachel his famous line: "How you doin'?"
And she answer something like: "I'm good how you doing?"
Then Joey said, "Ross don't let her drink so much."

Just a couple of excerpts of some of my favorites. Although I have to say there is no need to really revive them, they'll be in syndication a long time, and then be added to Nick at Nite or TV land.
0 Replies