Looking for descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:12 pm
Thank you, I'll be here all the week.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 10:48 pm
maddalena wrote:
set,if you were born pre bible days you could of got a job as an angle changer of futre bible stories
Hi maddy;

Do us all a favor, OK?

At the bottom right of the text box is a little button labeled SpellCheck.

Press the button. It's painless and FREE.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 04:12 am
Does anyone here actually understand what maddalena is talking about? Am I obtuse, or what? Or obese? Or acute? Am I?
0 Replies

epenthesis

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 04:13 am
As the commander-in-chief of Electronic DeoxyriboNucleicAcid Sycophants And Neophytic Dimensions inc. (EDNASAND) I adjure you to fling yourself into a supine position so that you may revere my superlative asholiness, that and subscribe to the newsletter, buy the book and provide power-of-attorney over any assets.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 06:45 am
Epenthesis cuts right to the chase, no messing about with character development or other unnecessary and boring "chick flick" tripe.

MA wrote:
Does anyone here actually understand what maddalena is talking about? Am I obtuse, or what? Or obese? Or acute? Am I?

S'all 'bout the perils of bein' one a da Jeebus crew, innit?
0 Replies

epenthesis

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:06 am
Merry Andrew wrote:

Finally, the question "Am I?"; my 99th soul desire is to be as abstruse and obstreperous as you am.

Speaking and writing in tongues is de rigeur
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:55 am
maddalena wrote:
"You have no clue what a comma is for, do you"?thanks Bella,the commas represent me taking breaths as I was having asthma attack at the time.

Ok... Rolling Eyes

Since you do it in every post, have you considered not being stupid and seeing a doctor or at the very least buying yourself an OTC inhaler so you don't die?

And if you say you do see a doctor, you might want to get a new one since this one sucks and isn't treating your asthma properly.
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:05 pm
bella no comma I don't think not being stupid is a consideration no comma thats something that I was born with (mums fault) no comma I can see it really bothers you so I will try harder no comma not to slip up with the hellish commas no comma my doctor feels the same as you do get rid of those commas and your life will improve immensely
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:39 pm
Some of those no commas deserve a no semicolon or no period.

Why are we doing this?
0 Replies

hankarin

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 09:42 pm
Some of those no commas deserve a no semicolon or no period.
Proper punctuation is only for people who wish to be properly understood by others. Some folks today don't seem to desire such understanding.
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 01:15 am
to all who payed special interest in my lack of cerebral control it is now my mission (or fantasy) to keep up with the big boys and girls,don't hold your breath or just hold your breath and think of Mary
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 01:19 am
Merry Andrew wrote:

you are a hellbound heathen bastard. A kindred spirit.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 01:22 am
I'm late to this thread but who is the dawn of the dead avatar picture the author if this thread is using?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 02:30 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm late to this thread but who is the dawn of the dead avatar picture the author if this thread is using?

You can't be more explicit...
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 05:28 am
" Proper punctuation is only for people who wish to be properly understood by others. Some folks today don't seem to desire such understanding".
Said the invader to the indians
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 07:23 am
Do I detect a sense of humor?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:40 am
maddalena wrote:
Said the invader to the indians

Or the Rum Corps soldiers to the Aborigines.
0 Replies

NordaVinci

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:12 pm
@Bilani,
Bilani,

Actually I have recently become aware of some high level channeled message that agrees that Jesus had a child not only by Mary Magdelene but also by another woman. This particular channel himself has received the information that he is a descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdelene.

Sincerely,
Peter Nordquist

neologist

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 09:19 pm
@NordaVinci,
What channel was that on? I missed it
0 Replies

klopez4483

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 03:08 pm
@Bilani,
I have recently found my self on a quest for the truth. How can I activate my dna to know if I am a descendant? I have already found info about the pineal gland and realize it is seat of the soul.