Looking for descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene

epenthesis

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:49 am
Incredibly, I scored 93% in the online DNA test, which is pretty good considering I was simultaneously studying for tomorrow's mandatory urine test.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:53 am
I did better: I scored 94% in the DNA online test and it says I'm not a redneck, let alone a redhead...
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:59 am
While I scored a miserable 72% on my DNA test, I did go to school with a natural redhead, who was fond of picting her nose in class.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:52 am
maddalena wrote:
Setanta,I absolutely KNEW you were going to get back to me,my story is not just any story,its your story,well it is now,like you I speak fact. The only contempt you have is from a bruized ego,it looks like your doing a good job at whatever your doing,or else you wouldn't be doing it .My babble v your babble ,leave the contempt for the judges,for contempt is their word for their game,nothing more.

You have no clue what a comma is for, do you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:53 am
I suppose, LTX, she got off scot free . . .
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:23 am
Setanta wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
Setanta wrote:
So you're claiming Hey-Zeus was a Kelt?

More likely Norwegian. The Celts got their reddish twinge from the numerous Norse invasions while the Vikings were building Dublin and other towns on the Emerald Isle.

You're going to have a problem with the ethnologists, MA. Most of them (but by no means all) consider red hair to be a trait of the Kelts, and many (perhaps a majority) believe that it comes from the Picts. That last one is not convincing to me. There are Keltic communities far, far from Scotland which have been there for millennia, and which have red haired members--such as that in central Anatolia, which has resulted in red-haired Turks in the modern age.

Now, see, I'm gonna have a prob with them ethnologists again. I always ascribed the incidence of red and blond hair among modern-day Turks to the Viking hordes as well. As you well know, the Byzantine emperors were wont to hire Norsemen for their corps of personal bodyguards. Nobody but a berserker could be trusted as part of the Varingian Guard. (I once knew a young woman from Turkey whom I would have identified as Swedish by sight alone, had I not known her true ethnicity.)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:33 am
Setanta wrote:
I suppose, LTX, she got off scot free . . .
That's snot free!

Why must I always correct your lackadaisical attention to terminology?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:35 am
That's snot funny, Neo.

MA, i say we spill all her blood, just to be sure.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:37 am
I say the bloody hell with it, Set. Let's go have a tankard of mead instead.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:43 am
You wanna get tanked with the Medes and the Persians? What do they have to do with red hair and the descendants of Jeebus?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:46 am
All of a sudden, Hittited me... Shocked
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:47 am
No, no, I was referring to Gen. Geo. Meade, commanding the Army of the Potomac at the Battle for Gettysburg. What he has to with Hey-soos is a total mystery tp me, however.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:58 am
Allow me to mediate.

Just let me finish my coffee first.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:07 pm
You came in kind of in medias res, neo.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:36 pm
Meditating on that . . .
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:25 pm
"You have no clue what a comma is for, do you"?thanks Bella,the commas represent me taking breaths as I was having asthma attack at the time.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:28 pm
If the drama in here gets any more acute, i'm gonna need injections of dramamine.
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:27 pm
yes Setanta you do have a stake in changing peoples stories,your a professional angle changer,nice job if you can get it
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:38 pm
Q: What is the compliment to 23 degree angle ?

A: My, you're looking acute today.

<rimshot>
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:47 pm
set,if you were born pre bible days you could of got a job as an angle changer of futre bible stories
0 Replies