Definately Not Angelic? Does Not Apply?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 09:51 am
Disappointing Novelists Association
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 09:59 am
Welcome to the forum, Bilani. I'm sure you will enjoy a rational experience here - which is just what you need.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 10:52 am
sozobe wrote:
Laughing

Wolf, isn't the idea not that Jesus survived, but that Mary Magdalene was already pregnant and/ or had already borne children? (I read the book, but as escapist fluff, and the "retaining content of escapist fluff" compartment of my brain is rather small, I'm afraid...)

Um.... Lookie over there, it's Jesus! *runs away*
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 10:59 am
http://www.astrosdaily.com/cards/1971_Alou_Jesus.jpg

Here's some more information on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Alou

Wikipdedia doesn't mention any kids, so that's where I stand.
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 08:21 am
mary magdalena
olah
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 06:03 pm
looking for the descendants of jesus and mary magdalena
In the small town where I grew up in 2 priests(church of england,catholic)were caught for pedophilia . Except for myself(as my father was mayor at the time)all my piers attending Sunday school were molested,hows that for your bible,guilt is a commodity,the bible sells you so, ,so whats real and whats not?there are decendants of Jesus and Magdalena and they are not in full view of the world,unless your in the know,and anyway everyone is too buzy to even care or notice.word of advice, watch your children, as everything happens right under your noses
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:35 am
You piers attended Sunday School (hint, there is no "Sunday School" in Catholic churches)? So, the piers just ripped themselves from the shoreline, and marched their concrete and wooden selves over to the Anglican church for Sunday School?

Pardon my lack of credulity.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:38 am
i thought it was only southern baptists who held that horrid sunday school rule..
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 09:16 am
Setanta wrote:
You piers attended Sunday School (hint, there is no "Sunday School" in Catholic churches)? So, the piers just ripped themselves from the shoreline, and marched their concrete and wooden selves over to the Anglican church for Sunday School?

Pardon my lack of credulity.
Then their molestation would have been a violation of maritime law, a totally different kettle of fish.
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 06:15 am
looking for decendents of jesus and magdalena
to Setana,to clarify your lack of any intuition,the Sunday school was held by the church of England, the catholic priest in the town whereI grew up,well,just plain old pedophile .Not discriminating against public professions, doctors, teachers,local people in general,you know your usual run of the mill soul destroyers.Computers and their owners,they have a funny way of communicating, truly emotionless.( yes,so you got me on the piers,your intelligence becomes you,as for me intelligence is yet another cliche)
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 06:36 am
I can't believe the slew of people on the early pages of this thread who are actually taking Bilani's post somewhat seriously and giving reasonable and rational answers. Fa Crissake, where are Gus and Slappy and Kicky and...and...?

I'm with ya, Bilani. And I'll go one better -- those DNA tests should be mandatory to separate the wheat from the chaff. We -- the Elect-- shall overcome...or is that 'overwhelm'?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:02 am
I got news for ya, Maddalena--when your story is implausible, about the only emotion you can expect from others is incredulity, and perhaps contempt.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:25 am
Decendants of Jesus have red/ginger hair.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:27 am
So you're claiming Hey-Zeus was a Kelt?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 04:16 pm
Setanta wrote:

More likely Norwegian. The Celts got their reddish twinge from the numerous Norse invasions while the Vikings were building Dublin and other towns on the Emerald Isle.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:03 pm
Intelligence is yet another cliche.

Words to live by.
0 Replies

maddalena

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:14 am
Setanta,I absolutely KNEW you were going to get back to me,my story is not just any story,its your story,well it is now,like you I speak fact. The only contempt you have is from a bruized ego,it looks like your doing a good job at whatever your doing,or else you wouldn't be doing it .My babble v your babble ,leave the contempt for the judges,for contempt is their word for their game,nothing more.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:23 am
No bruised ego here, i have no stake in whether or not you're peddling stories.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:26 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Setanta wrote:

More likely Norwegian. The Celts got their reddish twinge from the numerous Norse invasions while the Vikings were building Dublin and other towns on the Emerald Isle.

You're going to have a problem with the ethnologists, MA. Most of them (but by no means all) consider red hair to be a trait of the Kelts, and many (perhaps a majority) believe that it comes from the Picts. That last one is not convincing to me. There are Keltic communities far, far from Scotland which have been there for millennia, and which have red haired members--such as that in central Anatolia, which has resulted in red-haired Turks in the modern age.
0 Replies