Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:07 pm
http://www.aujourdhui.ma/societe-details45845.html

http://www.aujourdhui.ma/alm_images/Nihad-Afroun-et-sa-mere.jpg

From Morocco: This little tyke apparently stepped on her teacher's prayer rug inadvertently as he was kneeling. He finished his prayer, then stood up and beat the hell out of her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,323 • Replies: 30
No top replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:12 pm
What on earth is the matter with you?

Ugh!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:20 pm
I've just reported that. I have no idea of how your post fits in with policy violations, but I think it's disgusting & offensive. Shame on you!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:28 pm
>I've just reported that...

And you think that's gonna get you into slammite paradise with 72 virgins??

You gotta be kidding. I'd figure cutting my head off with a hacksaw would be about a minimum requirement.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:32 pm
It's your first post I'm referring to. Good grief!
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:49 pm
The man who did that is obviously a total bastard. They happen everywhere...muslim, christian, jew, atheist, raelian......

The fact that there is photo and a story about it implies some sense of outrage, so I expect it won't go unpunished.
0 Replies

jin kazama

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 07:54 pm
And they say Islam isn't a religion based on violence.... Rolling Eyes

and yes I expect to have someone get extremely outraged at my post
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 08:11 pm
My outrage is about the way that the photograph was used. The context. To promote hatred, intolerance & absolutely nothing else. I'm certain we could find any number of examples of incidents of shocking cruelty toward children from any country of the world if we looked far enough & hard enough on the internet. And make whatever we choose of it to push whatever barrow we wish to push. And it would be unacceptable in every case. I just wonder about the type of person who would use that photograph in this way, while feigning sympathy for "the little tyke" involved. It just makes my skin crawl, that's all ... Ugh!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 08:29 pm
Just post the URL for the Archdiocese of Boston.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 08:34 pm
Actually, none of the laws of physics prevent a Christian or Jew from being an a$$hole.

The difference is, that a Christian or Jew (or a Hindu or Budhist for that matter) has to be in major violation of the basic tenets of his religion in order to be an a$$hole.

A slammite on the other hand has to be in major violation of the basic tenets of HIS religion NOT to be an a$$hole.

The good news is that the basic tenets of real religion (as opposed to I-slam or other forms of devil worship) are imprinted on most people biologically, which is the only reason that slammite societies (or "secular humanist" societies like Canada or Britain) function at at all. But if even ten percent of the billion people who follow the teachings of the false prophet Mohammed (MHBH) or the false god allah take those teachings seriously, there's a big problem.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 09:07 pm
Quote:
The difference is, that a Christian or Jew (or a Hindu or Budhist for that matter) has to be in major violation of the basic tenets of his religion in order to be an a$$hole.

A slammite on the other hand has to be in major violation of the basic tenets of HIS religion NOT to be an a$$hole.

This is a terrific lie, repeating it, as you have, several hundred times does not make it any more true than the first time you lied it.

Joe(but then, what has the truth got to do with believing in fiction?)Nation
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 09:09 pm
He's right, you know!

(JoeN, that is!)
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 09:43 pm
Here's one way you guys could start to educate yourselves:

http://www.whatthewestneedstoknow.com/?drudge
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 09:50 pm
So we'll see things just like you?

Nah, I don't think so. Thanks all the same! :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 10:36 pm
Gunga sees the contents of his own mind projected...this is why we can read all the stuff he deposits in gobbets all over this site, and still not see the things he sees.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 10:39 pm
A man with a mission! Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 11:28 pm
msolga wrote:
A man with a mission! Laughing

A mission with, sadly, no sign of remission.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 11:32 pm
Sad, indeed. All that energy & obsession could achieve amazing things! Pity about the focus! Sad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 11:37 pm
msolga wrote:
Sad, indeed. All that energy & obsession could achieve amazing things! Pity about the focus! Sad

Hmmmmm....probably power a small city with it...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 11:39 pm
... even a medium-sized one ...
0 Replies