Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:10 am
Urgh. Why do I keep on coming here? I initially came here to get into intelligent discussions with people such as the one about Omniscience. That's a neat little thread that requires quite a lot of intelligence. Very nice one that is.

Instead, we get numerous threads where no thought is required at all. Worst of all, most of said threads are Evangelical stuff to get you to convert to Christianity or Islam usually featuring something to promote hatred of the other group.

Yes, I'm absolutely outraged that that jerk of a teacher did that. However, it has nothing to do with Islam and more to do with being a complete right-wing jerk, which I see a lot of lately.

There are numerous sensible compassionate right-wing people I know, yet it appears that none of them come here and none of them are even mentioned in these forums.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:50 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

Yes, I'm absolutely outraged that that jerk of a teacher did that. However, it has nothing to do with Islam and more to do with being a complete right-wing jerk, which I see a lot of lately.

There are numerous sensible compassionate right-wing people I know, yet it appears that none of them come here and none of them are even mentioned in these forums.

Exactly! Why are some people determined to defame people's religions?

Anways, about the incident. The Prophet's (PBUH) grandsons (Hassan and Hussain) used to jump on his back while he was praying and he never tried to stop them.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 11:19 am
Raul-7 wrote:

Exactly! Why are some people determined to defame people's religions?

thats cos some religions are determined to decapitate "other" people.

Raul-7 wrote:

Anways, about the incident. The Prophet's (PBUH) grandsons (Hassan and Hussain) used to jump on his back while he was praying and he never tried to stop them.

thats prolly cos the prophet was already fagged out for the day after humping all the widows in the town and a couple of his neices/daughters just for change of pacers. or maybe cos he was a closet homo - didnt mind guys on his backside.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 11:32 am
brahmin wrote:

thats prolly cos the prophet was already fagged out....

When you mention "Mohammed" or "the prophet" in your writings, you probably should write "Mohammed(MHBH)" or "the prophet(MHBH)".
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 12:04 pm
gungasnake wrote:
brahmin wrote:

thats prolly cos the prophet was already fagged out....

When you mention "Mohammed" or "the prophet" in your writings, you probably should write "Mohammed(MHBH)" or "the prophet(MHBH)".

MHBH ???

May His Balls Heatup ??
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 12:24 pm
May He Burn in Hell....
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 02:58 pm
I won't stoop to your level of attacking prophets, I respect them all.

But brahim, stop spreading your bullshit and go look for the white rat - ask him to bless you and to save from the punishment you will face in your afterlife. And ask him if I will indeed become a rat in my next life. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 03:14 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
I won't stoop to your level of attacking prophets, I respect them all....

The last REAL prophet died around 2500 years ago and that is a demonstrable fact.

People like Mohammed (MHBH) and Joseph Smith claiming to be prophets in our age of the world are basically bullshit artists.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:10 am
Raul-7 wrote:

But brahim, stop spreading your bullshit and go look for the white rat - ask him to bless you and to save from the punishment you will face in your afterlife. And ask him if I will indeed become a rat in my next life. Rolling Eyes

i too respect them all - for the spell they managed to cast on humans. muhammed (MHBH) had the easiest job - in that he had to con simpleton cameljockeys.

its not a fable that muhammed used to hump widows and his neice and one of his daughters. some prophet !!

i'll look for the rat - meanwhile could you and your fellow camel jockeys get civilized a tad and stop creating a mess and suicide bombing in every land thats is unfortunate enough to have ur ilk?
0 Replies

peace

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 11:39 am
Don't feed the trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

-peace
0 Replies

wogan

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 06:37 pm
Raul-7 wrote:

Prophets will stoop to the level of writing god/allah will and saying they are the one,s who can hear, see, and no one else can.

Allah/God don,t need any of them or stoop to their Rat interpretation of his will and words and the punishment is Islam and christianity who say they have his will and words.

In deed become a non-religious koran/bible basher who say they have the word of god, as God/allah will surely refute such claim as comming from a Rat point of view. Be born a human next time and let Allah/God declare about the truth about the afterlife himself/herself.

As to punishment is not Islam and christianity the worst punishment for Allah/God a form of false interpretation of his will according to men words and deed. His/her will be done but not by being a Rat and following prophets and korans,bible but according to what Allah/God will do as he/she bids it will be so, no need for koran or bible just a detour to his will. Take a short cut get rid of korans and bilble let Allah/God speaks his will to every hearts so who will say it is not so Allah/God will refute such claim and his will be done and not a rat will be harmed.
0 Replies