For ***** sake

Don1

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 01:45 pm
Walter I got it 35 years ago I'm just waiting for the British idiot system to catch up
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:08 pm
Don1 wrote:
http://www.murderuk.com/serialkillers/straffen.htm

Read the link posted above and ask yourself why this man hasn't murdered a child in fifty years.

Is it:

A. Because he turned to god
B. Because he was cured
C. Becuse he saw the error of his ways
D. Or because he has been locked in a secure prison facility with no hope of release.
Again your post, and my response, was not in reference to the argument for/against removal. I'll quote me again "I am not referring the exclusion of the rapist from society and nor did you bring up that consideration in your post above."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:13 pm
Don1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Damn, talk about hard-headed . . . how many times does it need to be pointed out to you that it is not the legal system which is at fault, but the laws under which it operates?

Jesus Christ . . .

Then the law should be changed dumbo

Keep the jackass insults to yourself . . . that the law ought to be changed is not axiomatically a conclusion that there is anything wrong with the legal system. That you continue to fail to get it, or are unwilling to acknowledge the difference strongly suggests you should be looking in a mirror the next time you feel the urge to say "Dumbo."
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:26 pm
I was thinking about how to write that more politely.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:47 pm
Well, Walter, you know me, the charm school drop-out . . .
0 Replies

ffydownunder

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 04:58 pm
if you "got it" 35years ago then why are you still sitting about complaining about something which you could have helped to change by now?

Or are you just jumping on the wagon created by the press in the UK?

maybe you should take the time you spend on here complaining and actually use it in a more productive way for lobbying for change, or (as i mentioned before) running for parliament so you can actually change things... if yu've had 35yrs to work out a better way of doing things don't yu think you owe to all the children to do something about it? Or is lip service as far as you can be bothered to go?
0 Replies

kev

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 05:37 pm
Walters and setantas opinion on this is completely wrong, this isn't a case for the British parliament it is simply about judges in this country failing in their duty to address the seriousness of this type of crime.

This judge had the option to deal with this severely or treat it as a mere jaywalking offence and he chose the latter.

This is why the people of Britain are so fed up with idiot judges.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 10:56 pm
kev wrote:
Walters and setantas opinion on this is completely wrong, this isn't a case for the British parliament it is simply about judges in this country failing in their duty to address the seriousness of this type of crime.

So YOU want judges who don't follow the law? Shocked

I've thaught so all the time.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 11:39 pm
No Walter we want judges that dont shirk their responibilities, is it really so much to ask?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 01:13 am
kev wrote:
No Walter we want judges that dont shirk their responibilities, is it really so much to ask?

I think, judges respecting the law to be a better idea.

But - well, for some undemocratic sceneries are just the better of way.
0 Replies

ffydownunder

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:31 am
if you're asking a judge to go against the law then yeah that is too much to ask!

and i believe the whole issue with this was not the way the judge performed - but with the fact that the man was allowed out of prison.

again once the convicted hits prison it becomes an issue for the corrective services (prison service/ probation) and not the legal system... which brings us right back to the beginning again.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 05:11 am
... and even the corrective services (should) act according to laws and by-laws. Otherwise, you can go the courts ...
(But this certainly is again something what two here won't understand.)
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 02:01 am
You are right Walter it is ridiculous of us to want paedophiles, and child rapists to be sent to prison, thank god we have you to guide us.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 02:11 am
Since I'm no British subject, I've no chnabe to make/alter English (British) laws.

I didn't know that that you lost yours - due to your Nazi connections, I suppose?
0 Replies

ffydownunder

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 04:22 am
what would you rather kev -

that the judge did his job properly and sent criminals to prison according to the law...

or that the judge just off the top of his/her head decided on the punishment, and the criminal appealed and was set free because they judge hadn't followed the law???

you can have people jailed by judges according to the law, or you can have judges doing whatever they please and criminals walking free on appeal... you can't have both
0 Replies

kev

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 11:45 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Since I'm no British subject, I've no chnabe to make/alter English (British) laws.

I didn't know that that you lost yours - due to your Nazi connections, I suppose?

Nazi connections Walter? What are you ranting about?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 12:09 pm
Just guessing, kev.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 01:14 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Just guessing, kev.

Walter your comments are as irrational as they are insulting
0 Replies