Survival of the Richest...

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 01:34 pm
I don't know if anyone else watched this show, but i don't think i have ever been more offended in my life. The premise of the show is get 7 kida that have never worked a day in their lives that, combined, are worth over $3,000,000,000 (that's right $3 Billion) and let them live with 7 people that are $150,000 in debt collectively. those snotty nose rich kids had no shame. one girl made a comment that "she hoped the poor person she had to room with wasnt dirty" and one of the girls was so worried about the quality of water in the mansion they were staying at, that she used bottled water to wash her hair. Also the fact that when the rich kids heard that the prize was $200,000, one of them said "Oh, Dinner!". The absurdity of these people is so over the top i can hardly even fathom it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 02:19 pm
I always think of the parents of these kids and wonder how on earth they can be proud of their children and the way they were raised.
0 Replies

crimsontriad

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:50 am
exactly! these people think that giving their kids everything they want is a good way to raise them but it makes them ignorance of the value of a dollar. they never have to work and if they have problems they just throw money at it.
0 Replies