ISLAM IS NOT THE SOURCE OF TERRORISM BUT IT'S SOLUTION....

dalahow2

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:54 am
Islam against Terror
dalahow2 wrote:
Wilso wrote:
Quote:

That's how islam protects the rights of women. By mutilating their genitals. Which is one of the more barbaric and disgusting practises of a brutal religion.

thought mutilating is ISLAM...that is how don't know ISLAM...????they think that is ISLAM...mutilation is a cultural practice not ISLAM..

And go on to say ISLAM is bad when you have no clue about it...

Islam is this..............Read it before you write something here please

You are inconveniencing other readers of able2know Smile Smile

Please and please...avoid empty and irrelevant threads...
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:15 am
I read some of it and frankly, it's so ridiculous it would be funny...if it wasn't such murderous dangerous propaganda.

Take this bit for example:
Quote:

Darwinism, by arguing that life and the entire universe are the work of blind chance, is easily the most dangerous ideology confronting us today. It formed the basis of all harmful movements, including communism and fascism, devastating mankind. Despite its scientific refutation time and again there are still those who seek to keep Darwinism alive purely for ideological reasons.

Even this:

Quote:
However, so long as there are endeavors made to keep Darwinism alive, so long as people are indoctrinated with Darwinist falsehoods, terror can never be brought to an end. No wonder young people sign up to terrorist cells while schools and universities are dominated by Darwinism. In order for a person to become a terrorist he or she must first believe that their targets are not human, that conflict is a law of nature, that killing and murdering are legitimate, and that they are not accountable to God. In other words, they have to be Darwinists. There is no point in talking about "love, tolerance, compassion and peace" to someone raised for years to think that unconscious atoms came together to produce life.

I love that bit: the 9/11 terrorists were not muslims...they were Darwinists Laughing

dalahow2, I'm an atheist and I certainly understand the basic facts of evolution and I definitely think it should be taught in schools and that religious fairy tales should remain in churches and mosques for those who wish to indulge such fantasies.

Tell me, do you see me as an enemy? How would you deal with me in person?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:56 am
It appears that Dalahow would prefer not to deal with you at all.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:21 pm
Not just him Setanta. Seems the muslims around here are happy to debate with Christians but apparently they don't believe I exist. Ironic, but effective really. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:10 pm
Re: Islam against Terror
dalahow2 wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
Wilso wrote:
Quote:

That's how islam protects the rights of women. By mutilating their genitals. Which is one of the more barbaric and disgusting practises of a brutal religion.

thought mutilating is ISLAM...that is how don't know ISLAM...????they think that is ISLAM...mutilation is a cultural practice not ISLAM..

And go on to say ISLAM is bad when you have no clue about it...

Islam is this..............Read it before you write something here please

You are inconveniencing other readers of able2know Smile Smile

Please and please...avoid empty and irrelevant threads...

I'm a member of able2know. I am not inconvenienced. I think Wilso knows he can't please all the people, all the time.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 03:00 am
Thanks for ploughing through the drivel for us eorl.

This bit quite literally astonishes me

Quote:
In order for a person to become a terrorist he or she must first believe that their targets are not human, that conflict is a law of nature, that killing and murdering are legitimate, and that they are not accountable to God. In other words, they have to be Darwinists.

Especially as it was faith in doing Allah's will that caused four young men from Yorkshire to immolate themselves and many others on London's transport system last year. (Killing a woman who lived not far from here).

Of course Darwinism and its later refinements notably by people like Prof Richard Dawkins pose a mortal threat not just to Islam but to all irrational religious belief systems. In a couple of tv programmes earlier this year, Dawkins completely blew religion away. It was like a deep breath of clean air after living so long near fetid religion.

Not all muslims are stupid. They realise they face two major threats. They know how easily their belief system can be exposed for the utter rubbish it is by someone who knows what he's talking about such as Dawkins. Second they cannot wipe off the stain of terrorism because its the most zealous muslims who murder in the name of Islam.

Its quite a neat trick to put the two together and blame terrorism on those who pose the most threat to religion.

Some of us however have seen through their dirty little game.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 04:21 pm
Setanta wrote:
It appears that Dalahow would prefer not to deal with you at all.

Setanta we don't argue for the sake of arguement.

...an Atheist created himself and will never die...

So why should they die...

who makes them die...???

I wonder why they can die...

As an atheist, I would kept myself so I don't Die... Smile

You can say the worst about Islam....so long as you have studied what Islam is...
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 05:07 pm
dalahow2, you seem to be basing your entire life on the assumption that for anything to exist requires someone to have created it, and further that you know who that someone was.

I think that's really very sad, I'm sorry for you.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 10:45 pm
At least there is one prominent member of the Catholic Church who isn't afraid to call a spade a spade. He has recently made for himself a discovery which some of the rest of us have known for years - that there is no such thing as 'moderate' Islam any more than there is such a thing as being a 'little bit' pregnant.

Way to go, Cardinal. Nice to see he's shed those rose-coloured glasses which the Christian religious elite are apt to wear so as not to offend Third World religious sensitivities.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ruffdiamond/pell1.jpg
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 02:59 am
Let's face it. The islamic countries that don't have oil are exclusively third world sh!tholes. They're complete barbarians.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 03:39 am
The trouble with Islam is that it starts with the simple premise of being perfectly correct. Its not. Its far from perfect. Millions of muslims know this but are too downtrodden or just plain scared to say so. I'm all for having a war against Islam, not of course in the physical sense, but a war of ideas.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 03:47 am
Very Happy ... be careful what you wish for, Steve... Very Happy
0 Replies

wogan

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 07:57 pm
Re: ISLAM IS NOT THE SOURCE OF TERRORISM BUT IT'S SOLUTION..
dalahow2 wrote:
When did JESUS (as) ever said this anyway,

In Mathew, It is quoted as him saying,

Code:[QUOTE] "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's foes will be those of his own household." [/QUOTE]

Is Islam Terror?...Read Here

In Luke 22:36 we have the following quote ascribed to Jesus (peace be upon him):

Code:[QUOTE]"He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one."[/QUOTE]

I think christianity came before Islam with this kind of words...of Terror..(I am not sure if Jesus himself said this anyway)..You will NEVER find this kind of statement from ISLAM unless it was in the period ISLAM was spreading and it had many enemies and there was need for SELF DEFENSE...That period ended and muslims are advised to stay "Peaceful" with all their neighbours, be they muslims or non-muslims..

So saying ISLAM is terrorism..is untruth..

Is Islam Terror?...Read Here

ISLAM was spreading and it had many enemies and there was need for SELF DEFENSE...That period ended and muslims are advised to stay "Peaceful" with all their neighbours, be they muslims or non-muslims..

There a need for self-defense because Allah does not favours the way muslim have announced the bold claim they follow his worlds and will.
That period has not ended as Islam is the words of a prophet who claim he has the word of Allah and has caused may disputes that allah has not even bothered to challenge and intervene.

Surely a prophet who makes such claims can call upon allah to make plain his ways without a book as the only supposed source of his words and ways. The result is wars, suffering and no real way to communicate with Allah/God but with a claim that his book the Koran will supply all that is needed.

This is a lie as the Koran is only the prophet hearing and seeing supposed the words of god from an Angel, why not Mary the mother of jesus write such a book, as the same angle communicated that she will have a son a prophet who is far better than muhaman and who will not even make a book to claim he has the words of god.

So if Jesus who muslims believe is a prophet never claim to have the words of god in a book how can a man who was born naturally and not by an angle or holy intervention make such a claim.

Moses jesus, abraham and all the prophets never made such claims about a book straight from God, his own words.

To form a religion based upon such a book, claiming that God/allah is to weak to communicate his ways and will to men apart from writing a book.

So if muslims believe that the bible contains the actual words and meaning of Jesus then they see it through the lenses of muhaman and Islam perverted view of religion.

Confirming that a lie seeks a lie to make a truth as they agree in basic understanding which is based upon suffering killing, and things against Allah/god ten commandments.

And even claim that Allah/God can kill take part in war and uses humans to propegate his religion.

The only religion that is propagated is a human constructed one as Allah/God is deaf to such claims and turn away from Islam, christianity as a sect that preaches a false interpretation of his will and words.
0 Replies