ISLAM IS NOT THE SOURCE OF TERRORISM BUT IT'S SOLUTION....

roger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:17 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
. . . I used to feel sorry for muslims that their relgion appeared to be hijacked by extremists. But Islam itself is an extreme philosophy, with most muslims just "keeping their heads down" out of fear.

I'm forced to agree.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:19 pm
I only dissent with our estimable comrade Steve in that his list of extreme philosophies is all too brief.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:28 pm
Most Muslims in Western society quietly agree with much of the rhetoric of the militant extremists - if not their violent methods for achieving Islamic goals and agendas.

Make no mistake - there is no such thing as a 'moderate Muslim' when it comes time to support Islam against the politics and the liberal values of Western democracy. Their primary loyalty is always first and foremost in support of Islamic politics, Islamic social traditions, Islamic moral perspectives, the Islamic leadership, and the separatist interests of the Islamic international brotherhood.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 03:25 pm
I think dalahow is right.

There will be no terrorism once the entire world is ruled by islamic law.

The Afghanistan situation demonstrates that perfectly...if all who dissent are executed, then there will be no-one around to cause any trouble, and certainly no more need for jihad.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 03:29 pm
So, Eorl, you discount the issues between Sunni and Shia?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 03:31 pm
roger, no.... only the true followers (insert your side here) will be allowed to live. No problem.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 05:56 pm
... Whatever their differences the Sunni and the Shia are agreed upon one thing - the Infidel is the primary enemy of the Muslim faithful and the Prophet Muhammad. Their agenda for converting the Infidel is now well underway as an incidental by-product of 40-years of Islamic diaspora throughout the Western nations.

The seditious betrayal of our own politicians deserves nothing short of capital punishment.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 05:58 pm
The Shia and the Sunni will cease their squabbling as soon as each has re-established his own sovereign territory and leadership hierarchy. They have no long-term plans for the annihilation of each other.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 09:17 pm
herberts wrote:
The Shia and the Sunni will cease their squabbling as soon as each has re-established his own sovereign territory and leadership hierarchy. They have no long-term plans for the annihilation of each other.

Sorta like the catholics and protestants have I supose.

IRA anyone?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 01:52 am
Quote:
Athletes afraid to return to Sierra Leone

Six athletes from Sierra Leone granted bridging visas have spoken publicly about their fears if they are forced to return to the troubled African nation.

Three teenage girls are among the group who went missing from the Commonwealth Games village last week in Melbourne.

They were found this morning in Sydney's north.

Isha Conteh, Sarah Turay and Marion Bangura all say they will be forced to undergo female circumcision if they go home.

Conteh says her sister bled to death three weeks ago after a botched circumcision operation.

She has told the ABC's 7.30 Report they will be forced to undergo the same procedure.

"It was terrible. They are chasing us everywhere, we are hiding because of this female circumcision and we don't want to get involved in that so we are just hiding," she said.

Hassan Fullah says he fears he will be killed because his uncle was a rebel.

He says he was beaten and his 12-year-old brother killed in an attack shortly before he left to compete in the Games.

"The last time before I came to these Commonwealth games I was captured by unknown men, I was beaten seriously and my little brother was killed," he said
Visas

The bridging visas will allow the athletes time to apply for long term visas.

The six athletes have been released back into the community.

Immigration Department spokesman Sandy Logan says any application for a long-term stay will be assessed on its merits.

"It makes their stay in Australia, their continuing stay in Australia lawful, and second it gives them the opportunity between now and the expiry of those bridging visas on April 13 to represent to Immigration if they have any further information for us."

Mr Logan says the athletes are in good spirits.

"We're just grateful that they are safe, they are well," he said.

"Now that the bridging visas have been issued they are in a position where they are lawfully in Australia and they have until April 13 to remain. It would be unwise of me to speculate whether there will be any further representations made."

Another eight Sierra Leoneans are still listed as missing and are in breach of their special purposes visas after their athlete accreditations, provided for the Commonwealth Games, were withdrawn yesterday.

Team officials asked yesterday for their accreditation to be withdrawn.

Police are also searching for nine Cameroon athletes, a Tanzanian boxer and a Bangladeshi runner.

That's how islam protects the rights of women. By mutilating their genitals. Which is one of the more barbaric and disgusting practises of a brutal religion.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:59 am
For those who consider it is a moral imperative that Western nations accept refugees escaping for their lives from brutal Third World regimes - they should also consider it an equally moral imperative that these very same Western nations mount military actions to remove these barbarous regimes for ones which are more benign and civilised.

Western nations have for years been obliged to accept refugees escaping from Saddam Hussein's Iraqi Police State where attempted genocide and mass graves was all part of the national scenario.

Ditto Afghanistan where the dictatorship of the taliban cut off women's lips if they were thought to be wearing a touch of lipstick.

These were the regimes which had leftwing trendies flying in from Western nations to act as Human Shields against the US-Coalition forces removing these dictatorships...

Go figure.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:30 pm
Wilso wrote:
Quote:

That's how islam protects the rights of women. By mutilating their genitals. Which is one of the more barbaric and disgusting practises of a brutal religion.

thought mutilating is ISLAM...that is how don't know ISLAM...????they think that is ISLAM...mutilation is a cultural practice not ISLAM..

And go on to say ISLAM is bad when you have no clue about it...
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:41 pm
dala I'm sorry Wilso me and others have brought you up sharp to the realities of you religion and its barbarous cultural practices. Have you ever thought about becoming a Methodist, or Unitarian?

Please leave your Mohammedism behind, and join the world community.

We united agnostics and atheists against irrational religious superstition (UAAAAIRS) are only seeking to save your eternal soul.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:14 pm
.... And that brings into the spotlight yet another vile aspect of Islamic culture... apostasy attracting the death sentence. Recant your Islamic faith and you can expect to have a murderous fatwa issued against you. You can expect to have the faithful of this primitive religion spit upon you and ostracise you until you and your family have to claim refugee status at the local Western embassy.

Dalahow - you're not fooling anyone here but yourself. I suggest you transfer yourself to a more naive and less educated forum site where the posters write in SMS text and call each 'dude' and say things like 'Hey man that's so cool'...
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:59 pm
Quote:

http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArti...&issue=20060327
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:27 am
well is it the link didnt work
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:49 am
So what part of this didn't you understand... ?

Quote:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:54 am
I understood all the questions. They weren't rhetorical, I want the answers which I assumed would be in the link, that didnt work.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:08 am
The petty-minded undergraduate mentalities who run this site have just censored one of my posts -- so I'm out of here. The moment I smell administration funk[/i] - I know it's time for me to move on.

Have a good life, Steve.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:24 am
Why what did you say? Smile

Cool down and come back later. If not, same to you have a good one.
0 Replies