ISLAM IS NOT THE SOURCE OF TERRORISM BUT IT'S SOLUTION....

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 11:29 am
Islam talks about Terrorism...Feel the heat yourself..

I think word terrorism apply exclusively to the Muslims .....

Is Islam Terror?...Read Here

Now Read about those passages of the Bible that talk about blood and the sword, passages of which our freind Friedman is very much aware?

There is no harm, though, in reminding him of them.

We have in Matthew 10:34-36 that Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said:

Code:[QUOTE] "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's foes will be those of his own household." [/QUOTE]

In Luke 22:36 we have the following quote ascribed to Jesus (peace be upon him):

Code:[QUOTE]"He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one."[/QUOTE]

Who was saying ISLAM is terrorism..

But I just wanted to know who said Islam is for Terrorism....????

The Qur'an is a Book revealed to people as a guide to the true path and in this Book, God commands man to adopt good morals. This morality is based upon concepts such as love, compassion, tolerance and mercy. God calls all people to Islamic morals through which compassion, mercy, peace and tolerance can be experienced all over the world:

Code:You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you.

The values of the Qur'an hold a Muslim responsible for treating all people, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, kindly and justly, protecting the needy and the innocent and preventing the "dissemination of mischief". Mischief comprises all forms of anarchy and terror that remove security, comfort and peace.

Code:[QUOTE]As God says in a verse, "God does not love mischief makers". (Surat al-Qasas: 77) [/QUOTE]

Murdering a person for no reason is one of the most obvious examples of mischief.

God repeats in the Qur'an a command He formerly revealed to Jews in the Old Testament thus:

Code:[QUOTE]So We decreed for the tribe of Israel that if someone kills another person - unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth - it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Surat al-Ma'ida: 32)[/QUOTE]

As the verse suggests, a person who kills even a single man, "unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth", commits a crime as if he had murdered all mankind on earth.

This being the case, it is obvious what great sins are the murders, massacres and, attacks, popularly known as "suicide attacks", committed by terrorists are. God informs us how this cruel face of terrorism will be punished in the hereafter in the following verse:

Code:[QUOTE]There are only grounds against those who wrong people and act as tyrants in the earth without any right to do so. Such people will have a painful punishment. (Surat ash-Shura: 42)[/QUOTE]

Smile Smile Smile I will continue later....

Islam talks about Terrorism...Feel the heat yourself..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,580 • Replies: 52
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 12:36 pm
Too bad we aren't all Muslims. We could live together in peace and harmony - just like good little Shites and Sunni.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:26 pm
So Islam is not the source of terrorism.

Sounds like your a bit out of touch with the real world.

Excuse me but Osama bin Laden is calling. He wants a Bahama Mama. I'll tell him what you said. He'll get a good laugh out of it.

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/60
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:28 pm
I think you confused the Bahama Osama with the Ka-Bomba Osama
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:40 pm
roger wrote:
Too bad we aren't all Muslims. We could live together in peace and harmony - just like good little Shites and Sunni.

No kidding.
Yes, let's all forget about the thousand years of islam on islam terror. Surely islam can't be the source of that
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 07:55 pm
Quote:
ISLAM IS NOT THE SOURCE OF TERRORISM BUT IT'S SOLUTION....

You'll to to Hell for lyin', too . . .
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:32 pm
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=null

The above is not able to be viewed from this forum site. However - if you cut&paste the link into your browser address bar you'll have no problems.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:42 pm
http://www.wndbookservice.com/products/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c6805
http://www.islamundressed.com/
http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=19381
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 02:50 am
Re: ISLAM IS NOT THE SOURCE OF TERRORISM BUT IT'S SOLUTION..
When did JESUS (as) ever said this anyway,

In Mathew, It is quoted as him saying,

Code:[QUOTE] "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's foes will be those of his own household." [/QUOTE]

In Luke 22:36 we have the following quote ascribed to Jesus (peace be upon him):

Code:[QUOTE]"He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one."[/QUOTE]

I think christianity came before Islam with this kind of words...of Terror..(I am not sure if Jesus himself said this anyway)..You will NEVER find this kind of statement from ISLAM unless it was in the period ISLAM was spreading and it had many enemies and there was need for SELF DEFENSE...That period ended and muslims are advised to stay "Peaceful" with all their neighbours, be they muslims or non-muslims..

So saying ISLAM is terrorism..is untruth..

0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 12:51 pm
And of the acts of terror between sunnis and shiites?
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 03:49 pm
By common agreement amongst the Western nations Islam should have been quarantined and confined to the Middle East and North Africa like the virulent social disease that it is.

Those politicians who 40-years ago opened the floodgates to Islamic immigration into Western societies should be hunted down and placed before People's Courts to face the death penalty for having committed treason against the cultural values and traditions of Judeo-Christian Western society.

I myself would very happily volunteer to work the guillotines and the gallows trap-doors. Sincerely.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 04:43 pm
People's Courts?
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 06:16 pm
I refer to them as 'People's Courts' precisely because the decision to flood our Western nations with Islamic immigrants and refugees was undertaken at the unilateral behest of the political-elite who not by referendum or by popular mandate at the polling booths instigated this colossal fraud and betrayal upon Western societies.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 06:42 pm
Sounds like something out of a Maoist revolution.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 06:51 pm
Yes it does.

But Hitler himself had People's Courts which were not at all underpinned by communist philosophy... Cool
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 05:17 am
The truth be told...
herberts wrote:
I refer to them as 'People's Courts' precisely because the decision to flood our Western nations with Islamic immigrants and refugees was undertaken at the unilateral behest of the political-elite who not by referendum or by popular mandate at the polling booths instigated this colossal fraud and betrayal upon Western societies.

why do u look helpless anyways..I am feeling unhappy with that..

let the TRUTH be told anyways...

Your Western countries talked ill of Islam in the following Context:

Quote:
That ISLAM is about Terror and not a religion of peace..............Refuted now as people saw the correct impression of Islam.

That ISLAM has no rights for women..........Islam has more rights for women than even Christianity and Judaism combined..

That ISLAM holy book The Quraan was not a book of God...It has otherwise been realized to date that "The Quraan" is the only authentic book of God in the world...While close to 50,000 Errors have been found in the bible...no errors have been found in the Quraan...

It seems you are helpless cause now ISLAM is almost taking the world by people joining ISLAM after realizing the TRUTH...

Just BE happy Smile Smile ISLAM is good for you...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 05:34 am
Islam is a cancer. It eventually kills that which it inhabits.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 05:46 am
Tony Blair said over theweekend that there is a clash of civilisations between western (though he said global) values and those of medieval islamism. Tony Blair isnt wrong is he?

I used to feel sorry for muslims that their relgion appeared to be hijacked by extremists. But Islam itself is an extreme philosophy, with most muslims just "keeping their heads down" out of fear.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 06:22 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Tony Blair said over theweekend that there is a clash of civilisations between western (though he said global) values and those of medieval islamism. Tony Blair isnt wrong is he?

I used to feel sorry for muslims that their relgion appeared to be hijacked by extremists. But Islam itself is an extreme philosophy, with most muslims just "keeping their heads down" out of fear.

I think you need to read below

Quote:

Before 9-11, like so many Americans, I could have never fathomed the U.S. being attacked with such an unimaginable magnitude and force by terrorists at home.

Quote:
And even more incredible to me was that the World Trade Center towers, the symbol of American capitalism, would not only fall to their demise, but their fall would also take a nation's economy with them.

who recruited the "The Terrorist"..is this a double standard... Smile Smile
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:09 pm
Wherever Islam goes it seeks to establish for itself sovereign colonies where the Infidel is not welcome.

Through immigration influx, and asylum-seeking, and out-breeding the native population, and through full use of the Infidel's democratic institutions and his Christian reluctance to offend the foreigner's sensitivities - by such means do Islamic immigrant ghettoes and enclaves eventually achieve their goal of being de facto sovereign territory within the body of its host.

For as long as Western nations have sissies and traitors at the helms of power it is only a matter of time before Muslims will be permitted sharia law and eventual sovereignty in their own partitioned territories.

At present the greatest enemy of Western society is its pusillanimous politicians who have no guts and no backbone to defend their homeland societies against the incursions and the depredations of the enemy within.

My political ilk will one day be dealing with these simpering liberal politicians who have been selling out our heritage and our lands to the immigrant invader. Bastille Day will seem by comparison to have been a teddy-bears' picnic.
0 Replies