Things to do on a road trip... Advice?

dyslexia

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:19 am
Graveyard Train is indeed the best CCR.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:21 am
Maybe I'll appreciate it as much as you guys do when I'm older?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:21 am
I have to admit that Tico becomes more and more like me - although, of course, Gus still is like my twin. (But Tico's prefernces re CCR are admirably good - same as mine.)
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 01:39 pm
I'll have to download Graveyard Train. I've forgotten it. I love Walk on the water, but CCR's best was Proud Mary. I still resonate to Favorite Son, but that may because of these times.

Maybe I'm not old enough. Very Happy
0 Replies

acari1998

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 09:53 am
@Crazielady420,
Put a peice of duct tape on a wheel for every person in the car and make a bet that whoevers peice of duct tape is closest to the ground they get to get something at the gas station OR has to pay for half of the gas.

Get Spanish on tape and listen to it.

Play the ABC game:
Start at A and if you see a sign that has an a on it say: A tractor (or whatever the word is) and then go on to B and say: "B, Alabama" then go on to C and so on. The first person that gets done with Z wins! And then they get the satisfactory of saying i won all the way to your destination.

Listen to music and find a new radio station for every new area you are in.

Make a list of all the states and tally how many lisence plates you see of each one.

0 Replies