H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 09:55 am
@rosborne979,
Admit it, Obama's presidency is slipping away from him and his regime fast and this has liberals and the liberal media in an all out panic.
parados

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:33 am
@H2O MAN,
The only hysterical person I see is you, squirt, as you run from thread to thread declaring that Obama is failing and has no plans.

Earth to squirt.... get a grip...
H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:37 am

Obama Has Failed Blacks, Hispanics
H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:38 am
@parados,

Parasite, please tell us what Obama's plans are and enlighten us with a list of his accomplishments.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:40 am

Laughing President Obama Has ‘Failed’
0 Replies

Gargamel

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:55 am
@H2O MAN,

Because you, who disapproves of Obama largely because he is black, or at least colors a portion of your comments with a racist tint, are such a champion of minorities.

Tell me, how does Herman Cain intend to help these groups? Cutting every domestic program catering to their community?
RABEL222

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:59 am
@Gargamel,
He will screw everyone but the rich just like the rest of the politicians.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 11:59 am
@Gargamel,

We are talking about how Obama has failed, or did you forget that fact.

Maybe you should blame his failure on GW Bush and crawl back under your rock
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 12:00 pm
@Gargamel,

You are the bigoted racists and so is Obama... that's convenient.
Gargamel

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 12:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You are the bigoted racists and so is Obama... that's convenient.

Ummm, you're the one supporting a candidate who believes "homosexuality is a sin and a choice," and who said he would not appoint any Muslim to his cabinet.

No way that's going to come back to bite him in the ass!
H2O MAN

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 01:14 pm
@Gargamel,
You still support that assclown of a president named Barry, don't you Garg...?
parados

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 01:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
Did they change your medication this week squirt?

You should tell you Dr you are having an hysterical episode before you get too much further.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Fri 24 Jun, 2011 08:35 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
Admit it, Obama's presidency is slipping away from him and his regime fast and this has liberals and the liberal media in an all out panic.
I think you're living in a dream world and listening to too much conservative extremist rhetoric if you believe that. It's just not accurate. But if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to believe it, enjoy yourself.
H2O MAN

Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:12 pm
@rosborne979,

I don't live in Obama's dream world, I live in the real world and Obama has screwed it up royally.

Go ahead and support this assclown PrezBO if you want... I can't wait until he is known as 'Former PrezBO' though.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 24 Jun, 2011 07:53 pm
@rosborne979,
waterboy is not only warm and fuzzy, but warm and fuzzy in his brain. Fuzzy is the key word here.

waterboy makes a lot of charges against Obama without producing one iota of evidence, because he can't. He must be a teenager who never learned how to present facts, and use his bully pulpit to waste cyberspace.
H2O MAN

Fri 24 Jun, 2011 08:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
imposterboy, the fact that Obama is a not so bright, inexperienced hack seems to have escaped you.

You should turn of The View and try to pay attention to current events.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 25 Jun, 2011 05:01 am
These are the major polls taken in June that show more approval for Obama than disapproval:
Time, Bloomberg, NBC-WSJ, FOX, CBS, CNN, Ipsos-Reuters

These are the major polls taken in June that show more disapproval for Obama:
---

Kinda frosts you off, doesn't it, H2? Too bad.
H2O MAN

Sat 25 Jun, 2011 05:21 am
@MontereyJack,
Actually, the polls are showing a collective disapproval of Obama and the job he has done thus far.

Kinda ruins your so-called credibility, doesn't MJackoff? No surprise.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 25 Jun, 2011 05:28 am

Obama isn’t leading, he’s pandering

With 17 months until the next presidential election, the pandering is already in full force. As President Barack Obama’s approval rating tanks, more than 60 percent of Americans believe we are headed in the wrong direction, 80 percent believe the economy is bad, and after spending almost $1 trillion on stimulus, the unemployment rate is still over 9 percent. He should be feeling a little insecure about his job security.

But the number that scares him most of all? Fewer than 50 percent believe he deserves re-election. So what’s Obama to do? Don’t wait until next year, pull out all the stops now.

Don’t like the war in Afghanistan? Not to worry: He will be removing 33,000 troops by next September, against — might I add — the will of his military commanders. Gasoline at $3.60 a gallon? Not to worry: He will release 60 million barrels from the Strategic Oil Reserve. As his approval rating among Hispanics drops, again not to worry, he and his Democratic cohorts are once again bringing up the Dream Act. Believe we should change the definition of marriage to include same-sex marriages? Not to worry: Obama is evolving on the subject.

If I were even remotely thinking of voting for him, I would caution him: Don’t get in too big a hurry with the freebies, you might deplete your arsenal too soon.

Oh, one last thing, instead of calling him commander in chief, maybe we should be calling him panderer in chief.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 25 Jun, 2011 05:31 am

30 percent. That's the very small percentage of Americans who say they are certain they would vote to re-elect President Obama come next November.

And 36 percent, the percentage who say they definitely won't cast a vote for four more years of his presidency.

If President Obama's approval rating doesn't rise above 45 percent, can he be reelected?