ican711nm

Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
1954 + 44 = 1998
1998 + 35 = 2033
21 + 44 = 65
65 + 35 = 100

I analyzed the current (since 1990) SS system to show that what it was receiving from salaried people would not be enough to pay for even 6 years of their retirement.

I used the payment I am receiving, assuming that SS was annually paying me the same or less than what younger retirees are getting per dollar from their deductions, to make it more evident that SS has to be subsidized by other government revenue, or by government deficit spending.

Finally, I wanted to show that the purchase with SS deductions of US Savings Bonds paying less than 4%, would do better to reduce federal spending, while providing for worker retirement, than does the current SS system.

My starting annual salary at age 21 was $4,000. My last annual salary at age 65 (in 1996) was $64,000. I guess most retired people earn less, but now receive more from SS than my annual SS retirement income of $19,608.
cicerone imposter

Mon 14 Mar, 2011 05:14 pm
@ican711nm,
You're making too many assumptions with your rate of return on bonds. Not all years are increases; you still don't know what you are talking about.

I know you have difficulty understanding graphs, so I'm posting this to show others why your assumptions are wrong - in every way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/asset_1.jpg

Treasuries are buried in that bottom line.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 05:38 am

Who will the left run against Obama in the next presidential election?
Gargamel

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 08:39 am
@H2O MAN,
Your mom.
0 Replies

okie

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:29 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Splash constantly accuses me of being a lesbian or a frigid heterosexual. okie has as well. And a few others.
I don't think I have ever acccused you of that, but I will accuse you now of lying. Either admit you lied with your fraudulant accusation or produce the evidence to the contrary, plainoldme.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:52 am
@okie,
Accusing anyone about lying from a habitual liar is not worth anything!
0 Replies

parados

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 12:40 pm
@okie,
Quote:
Either admit you lied with your fraudulant accusation or produce the evidence to the contrary, plainoldme.

poor okie, the whiner that never says what he says..

We've played this game before okie and you deny things after you have been shown them.
okie

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 12:52 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
Either admit you lied with your fraudulant accusation or produce the evidence to the contrary, plainoldme.

poor okie, the whiner that never says what he says..

We've played this game before okie and you deny things after you have been shown them.
Both you and imposter, I invite you to help plainoldme to find where I accused pom of what she claimed.

I think I recall one instance where I said something that I had forgotten, for which I acknowledged when the quote was provided, but most of the time it is your standard practice to make an accusation that I have said something for which you do not provide evidence when you are challenged, parados. This I believe is another case of that practice being tried by plainoldme. If you wish to engage in her imaginations and false accusations, then it is incumbent upon you to provide the evidence as well, just as I have asked pom to provide.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 12:56 pm
@okie,
okie, It's not our job to help you in any way shape or form; got that? Help yourself to your own delusions.
okie

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
okie, It's not our job to help you in any way shape or form; got that? Help yourself to your own delusions.
When you make accusations such as what you posted as follows, unless you provide evidence, throwing around your crappy insults willy nilly only becomes tiresome. And it is certainly not credible, ci, so you do yourself no good in the respect department.
Quote:
Accusing anyone about lying from a habitual liar is not worth anything!
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:12 pm
@okie,
That's been proven many times about you. You just don't "get it."
okie

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The so-called proof is in the eye of the beholder, your eye and maybe pom's and parados's, which are figments of your imaginations, ci.

Here is your chance to again respond to a challenge to prove your case. My guess is you won't, because you can't. Your accusations are hollow as ever.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:34 pm
@okie,
If they are a figment of our imagination, you'll have to spell out how? Calling something a figment has no credibility until you are able to identify what that is.
okie

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
If the evidence cannot be found, and it does not exist, then it is a figment, imposter. See how simple that was to explain? This is not complicated. After all, if you make an accusation, you need to have evidence for it in order to back it up. Do you have that straight in your mind now?
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:39 pm
@okie,
okie, You're so dumb, you can't even understand all the evidence that have been presented by your own posts. Are you a schizophrenic?
okie

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
okie, You're so dumb, you can't even understand all the evidence that have been presented by your own posts. Are you a schizophrenic?
imposter, to review for you, the accusation I referred to was pom's, wherein she said I called her a lesbian. I do not believe that ever happened. I have no clue about her personal life, nor do I make accusations like that, so I challenged her to provide evidence of her claim. Now, since you chimed in along with parados that I do not own up to my statements, I merely asked for evidence. Don't you think that would be the decent thing to do? Again, if you can understand simple decency, I think you need to put up or shut up, okay?

Last point, I don't even like wallowing around in the gutter with some of the accusations here by pom, etc., but I do think requesting evidence is deserving and right. This is supposed to be a political forum with some degree of decency.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:52 pm
@okie,
Did I call you a lesbian? NO! Not my problem.
JTT

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 01:52 pm
@okie,
Quote:
Now, since you chimed in along with parados that I do not own up to my statements, I merely asked for evidence.

You avoid the large volume of evidence that illustrates what a a terrorist country the US is, Okie. You avoid the large volume of evidence that shows that every US president and their governments are nests of war criminals.

You do not own up to any of this. You make lame comments and run like a scared rabbit.
ican711nm

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 02:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT to okie wrote:
You avoid the large volume of evidence that illustrates what a a terrorist country the US is, Okie. You avoid the large volume of evidence that shows that every US president and their governments are nests of war criminals.

You do not own up to any of this. You make lame comments and run like a scared rabbit.

Absent evidence to the contrary, you, JTT, are a war criminal for making these unsupported and unsupportable claims of yours.
Cycloptichorn

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 02:48 pm
Back on topic,

National Republicans have severely misjudged the climate that they are currently operating in. They bought into their own bullshit regarding the economy, and are now being punished for screwing around instead of focusing on what they promised they would - jobs.

http://images1.dailykos.com/i/user/191280/obamagoptrends.png

Those are really big declines in just a couple of months, whereas Obama has risen somewhat.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies