Walter Hinteler
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 09:44 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

That sounds really terrible.

Can't you guys come up with something better than this weak ****?

Cycloptichorn


Well, okie has already established that the President is a Socialist. Now, he's half way through. Now, he's casting in concrete that Obama is a dictator ...
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 09:48 am
@okie,
Quote:
I think the president may have a little "dictator complex."
yeah and he hates white culture, has okie become a glenn beck clone? has a liberal democrat moved in okie's neighborhood? should okladamnhoma secede from america? what the **** is a "little dictator complex"?
okie
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 09:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

That sounds really terrible.

Can't you guys come up with something better than this weak ****?

Cycloptichorn


Well, okie has already established that the President is a Socialist. Now, he's half way through. Now, he's casting in concrete that Obama is a dictator ...

Walter, again, you misquote, misinterpret. I am very used to that by the way. I do believe Obama is a socialist in terms of his beliefs. Has he achieved all of his ends and instituted them yet. No, and I hope he will be stymied in most of it. Obama is not a dictator. What I said was is he appears to have the mindset of a dictator. He may have a dictator complex, and this is evidenced by some of the things that I have posted. You can also observe this if you delved into it. Has he become a dictator, no, not here, yet. Is it possible, very slim to none, but not impossible. It all depends upon freedom of the press and a continuation of free and open and fair elections. I think he is working to limit some of those things, but I do not think he has a chance. I look for him to be swept out of office.

However, it is surprising at how many people that actually still support him. I don't see how he could have or should have gotten 10% of the vote.

Here is one of his supporters talking about Castro, so I don't think she would mind if Obama was dictator.

0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 09:56 am
@okie,
I answer your posts to show how ignorant you are! Somebody has to challenge your stupid opinions and misleading junk that only shows your personal bias that's without any reliable evidence. Your opinion that Obama is a socialist-dictator shows how little you understand anything in reality. Your FOXNews, brainwashed, psycho-babble, belongs in a cartoon, not in a serious debate.

That you believe Obama has "the mindset of a dictator" is no different than saying Obama is a dictator.

Your word games you try to play are as ignorant about the English language you don't understand how to use.
okie
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:02 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

Quote:
I think the president may have a little "dictator complex."
yeah and he hates white culture, has okie become a glenn beck clone? has a liberal democrat moved in okie's neighborhood? should okladamnhoma secede from america? what the **** is a "little dictator complex"?

Baloney, total baloney, dyslexia. What is a little dictator complex? You could find some experts that might tell you, but in simple terms as I see it, it is someone that grew up thinking they have had a raw deal, somebody that is bitter, somebody that thinks life is unfair, and so this inferiority complex translates into a desire to rule over others, exact revenge so to speak, to make things fair, which requires force. You could educate yourself on Obama and his mindset by studying his history and also Black Liberation Theology, and the thoughts and preaching of his friend Jeremiah Wright. Also, that of Saul Alinsky, who was another bitter person that taught how to take from others and rule by force.
okie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That you believe Obama has "the mindset of a dictator" is no different than saying Obama is a dictator.

Not logical, ci, you are simply not logical. Someone with a mindset of a dictator must gain enough power to practice it. Obama does not have that power now, fortunately.
0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  3  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:04 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

Quote:
I think the president may have a little "dictator complex."
yeah and he hates white culture, has okie become a glenn beck clone? has a liberal democrat moved in okie's neighborhood? should okladamnhoma secede from america? what the **** is a "little dictator complex"?

Baloney, total baloney, dyslexia. What is a little dictator complex? You could find some experts that might tell you, but in simple terms as I see it, it is someone that grew up thinking they have had a raw deal, somebody that is bitter, somebody that thinks life is unfair, and so this inferiority complex translates into a desire to rule over others, exact revenge so to speak, to make things fair, which requires force. You could educate yourself on Obama and his mindset by studying his history and also Black Liberation Theology, and the thoughts and preaching of his friend Jeremiah Wright. Also, that of Saul Alinsky, who was another bitter person that taught how to take from others and rule by force.


Dude; you have no clue what you are talking about, re: 'dictator complexes,' or Alinsky. Have you read 'rules for radicals?' Nope.

You are the absolute king, the king, of starting with a conclusion and working backwards. It is the worst sort of argumentation and really quite pathetic.

Cycloptichorn
Debra Law
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:05 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Another Failed Presidency

Quote:
Barack Obama . . . It's that he's not one of us.



McG, Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-Kan.), and the GOP are looking for the "great white hope" to replace the one they have denounced as "failed" because "he's not one of us."
okie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:07 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Question, do you agree with Diane Watson?
Cycloptichorn
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:09 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Question, do you agree with Diane Watson?


On which topic?

Cycloptichorn
okie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:09 am
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Another Failed Presidency

Quote:
Barack Obama . . . It's that he's not one of us.



McG, Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-Kan.), and the GOP are looking for the "great white hope" to replace the one they have denounced as "failed" because "he's not one of us."

We are looking for a conservative hope, I don't care what color he or she is. Typical, you always turn this into race, thats the liberal way. I said electing a man based upon the idea of race was a very very bad idea, because if he was a big flop, it would set back race relations decades. A person should never be elected or not elected based upon race. The promotion of Obama because of his race was a very very bad idea, plain and simple.
okie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:10 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

okie wrote:

Question, do you agree with Diane Watson?


On which topic?

Cycloptichorn
Castro
Cycloptichorn
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:11 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Debra Law wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Another Failed Presidency

Quote:
Barack Obama . . . It's that he's not one of us.



McG, Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-Kan.), and the GOP are looking for the "great white hope" to replace the one they have denounced as "failed" because "he's not one of us."

We are looking for a conservative hope, I don't care what color he or she is. Typical, you always turn this into race, thats the liberal way.


Snort, it is your party that can't help but make racist references lately, Okie.

And let's be honest; any 'hope' the Republicans have is a white one, b/c you couldn't get a minority to win your primaries, ever. Certainly not in the Southern states, including yours.

Quote:
I said electing a man based upon the idea of race was a very very bad idea, because if he was a big flop, it would set back race relations decades. A person should never be elected or not elected based upon race. The promotion of Obama because of his race was a very very bad idea, plain and simple.


Good thing there's no evidence that he was elected based on his race.

Cycloptichorn
Cycloptichorn
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:12 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

okie wrote:

Question, do you agree with Diane Watson?


On which topic?

Cycloptichorn
Castro


I don't know what she said about Castro - can't watch right now. But I've never been a big fan of his, if that' s what you mean.

Cycloptichorn
okie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:14 am
@Cycloptichorn,
The chairman of the RNC is a black man. I would vote for him a thousand times before I would Obama once.
0 Replies
 
okie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:16 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I don't know what she said about Castro - can't watch right now. But I've never been a big fan of his, if that' s what you mean.

Cycloptichorn

Watch the video, and not only does she praise Castro immensely, she accuses anyone that opposes Obama as a racist. This is your party's politics, she is simply voicing what has been the undercurrent of your party for a long time, and admitting it all. Finally honesty, we know what your lousy party actually believes, cyclops. Watch the video, and you will see what you voted for.
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:23 am
@okie,
okie, If you even bothered to look at your own party politics and how many from your side denigrate our president, you can show us "one" woman who you believe is committing some kind of sin against our country.

Your brain is dead.
0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  0  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:42 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

The chairman of the RNC is a black man. I would vote for him a thousand times before I would Obama once.


Yeah, and your party leadership thinks he's a ******* joke and knock him constantly. Not a good example for you to have chosen. And you know very well that I'm right - he could never get elected president from your party.

Quote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I don't know what she said about Castro - can't watch right now. But I've never been a big fan of his, if that' s what you mean.

Cycloptichorn

Watch the video, and not only does she praise Castro immensely, she accuses anyone that opposes Obama as a racist. This is your party's politics, she is simply voicing what has been the undercurrent of your party for a long time, and admitting it all. Finally honesty, we know what your lousy party actually believes, cyclops. Watch the video, and you will see what you voted for.


I didn't vote for her, so I'm not sure why you state that. Both parties have plenty of crazy in them.

You claim that anyone who voted FOR Obama did so, b/c of his race; it is no different than what you accuse her of.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:46 am
@McGentrix,
Et tu, McG? You don't think it's maybe just a teensy bit premature to make such assessments?
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  6  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 10:52 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Another Failed Presidency
Quote:
He doesn't have an American narrative that draws upon the rest of us. All successful presidents have a narrative about the American character that intersects with their own where they display a command of history and reveal an authenticity at the core of their personality that resonates in a positive endearing way with the majority of Americans. ...

But not this president. It's not so much that he's a phony, knows nothing about economics, is historically illiterate, and woefully small minded for the size of the task-- all contributory of course. It's that he's not one of us. And whatever he is, his profile is fuzzy and devoid of content, like a cardboard cutout made from delaminated corrugated paper. Moreover, he doesn't command our respect and is unable to appeal to our own common sense. His notions of right and wrong are repugnant and how things work just don't add up. They are not existential. His descriptions of the world we live in don't make sense and don't correspond with our experience.



I sincerely hope you don't buy into this crock. I don't know what "one of us" means to the author, but I have no doubt that the president is, more than the last several presidents, one of us. Leaving aside the absurdity of most of this strange proclamation, especially the laughable accusation of historical illiteracy (really? after the last 8 years?), the author is clearly appealing to something other than reason here.
 

Related Topics

So....Will Biden Be VP? - Question by blueveinedthrobber
My view on Obama - Discussion by McGentrix
Obama/ Love Him or Hate Him, We've Got Him - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Obama fumbles at Faith Forum - Discussion by slkshock7
Expert: Obama is not the antichrist - Discussion by joefromchicago
Obama's State of the Union - Discussion by maxdancona
Demand a plan - Discussion by H2O MAN
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Obama '08?
  3. » Page 1405
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.18 seconds on 09/22/2018 at 03:13:21