cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 08:54 pm
@okie,
okie, Do you understand anything about domestic or international laws? I doubt it; you show much ignorance concerning laws vs security and fear.
okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 08:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Send the Gitmo guys to your town, ci, do you need a new prison behind your house, to spur the economy, and maybe it would help your real estate values?
0 Replies

old europe

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 08:59 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
I do not blame Bush

I know. You'd blame any Democrat if this had happened while he was in office, but you'd never blame Bush.

That's understood.

okie wrote:
I take it you don't like Fox publishing this, oe. Well, maybe Obama can take Fox off the air, would that make you happy?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your paranoia is quite amusing.

No, I think Fox News should continue to publish these things, Rush Limbaugh should continue to say that he wants the President of the United States to fail, and conservatives should continue to look to Rush and Fox for guidance and strength.
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:04 pm
@old europe,
oe, The conservatives also has Sarah Palin in the wings to take over the party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/geoffrey-dunn/palin-agonistes-governors_b_160635.html
0 Replies

okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:05 pm
@old europe,
I also want bad polices to fail, oe, and if Obama is trying to push a bad policy, I want him to fail, what is so hard for you to understand about that? I do not want Americans to fail, for freedom to fail, for the economy to fail, for society and law and order to fail. And if somebody's policies are not good for success, yes, I want them to fail. I marvel at the stupidity of people criticizing Rush for wanting Obama to fail, but if you would listen to what he said, he agrees with what I just said. I do not want Obama to succeed in instituting more liberal and leftist policies, no. Obama's success or failure is not synonomous with America's success or failure. Where Obama happens to do the right thing, then I want him to succeed, yes, and so some of his policies, probably a minority of them, I want him to succeed.

Would you want Republican congressmen to fail? Probably so. But actually I don't know why you should care, considering you don't live here?
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:09 pm
@okie,
You can't use a big paint brush and say, "if Obama is trying to push bad policy, I want him to fail."

What bad policy are you talking about, exactly? Are you telling us that the people he recruited are not the most qualified to help our country? What is your point, if you have one?

Are you the one to determine what "bad policy" is?
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Also, what's all this fear you're trying to propagate? Do you always come to conclusions before actions are even taken?
0 Replies

old europe

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:27 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
I also want bad polices to fail, oe, and if Obama is trying to push a bad policy, I want him to fail, what is so hard for you to understand about that?

It's not what Rush initially said - even though I agree that that's more or less how he presented his position in the alibi Hannity interview a couple of days later.

However, I don't have a problem with somebody who simply wants the President of the US to fail, no matter what, or somebody who wants the President to fail in specific policies he propagates, so I have no argument with you there.

okie wrote:
Would you want Republican congressmen to fail? Probably so.

Depends on his policies. I don't want him to fail merely because he's a Republican.

okie wrote:
But actually I don't know why you should care, considering you don't live here?

You mean I really need to explain to you that American politics influence the rest of the world? That's sad.
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:33 pm
@old europe,
Myopia.
0 Replies

okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:48 pm
@old europe,
This whole Rush wants Obama to fail outcry is nonsense. I in fact posted an opinion on this forum similar to what Rush said about this, before he said it. I heard him say it and understood perfectly what he meant. It is you guys problem, you have people recording everything he says, looking for a flaw, and then try to manufacture some kind of a problem, when there is none. If you had any common sense, you would figure it out without trying to twist something out of context and manufacture something.

I don't want Obama to fail, nor does Rush, solely because he has "Democrat" listed as party, it is his policies that we want to fail, because we do not believe they are beneficial. This is so simple, I seriously question your brain power.

Contrast this with Bush, I honestly believe some leftists, not all, but some really want the U.S. to lose wars, including the one in Iraq, so that Bush would fail. I would never dream of doing that, and if Obama chooses to sincerely fight terrorism, somehow I doubt he will, but if he does, I would not want him to fail, never.
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:20 pm
@okie,
No, you have it all wrong; we want Obama to succeed with all his policies. It's good for all Americans for him to succeed. If he fails, not only Americans will suffer.

Your negativity is wrong - period.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 11:05 pm
@Vietnamnurse,

You are pathetic Vietnamnurse. You voted for O boy and the rude awakening you speak of will be your own.

We as a country have no chance with PrezBO... none.
H2O MAN

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 11:31 pm
@Summer Glau,
Summer Glau wrote:

http://www.athenswater.com/images/H2OMAN_HERO.jpg

Thanks Cool
H2O MAN

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 11:33 pm
@realjohnboy,

Funnier still, is that you went and made the comment for me, thanks Very Happy
0 Replies

Summer Glau

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 12:11 am
@H2O MAN,
Hold on, Aqua Boy.

You forgot your hat:

http://xs135.xs.to/xs135/09053/image7974.jpg
Vietnamnurse

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 06:13 am
@H2O MAN,
Pathetic? Ya think? Nah, I'm just a "Proud Member of the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy" to make your life miserable! HA!
H2O MAN

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 08:14 am
@Vietnamnurse,

Nope, you're just an insignificant asshole.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 08:44 am
@Summer Glau,
Summer Glau wrote:

You forgot your hat:

Summer, I loaned my hat to O boy for the next four years.
It looks natural on him - he can keep it.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/PrezBO.jpg

This girl has style Cool
http://www.thebeefboy.com/images/fanpage/summer_glau/Summer_Glau_004.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 09:16 am
@okie,
Quote:
This whole Rush wants Obama to fail outcry is nonsense. I in fact posted an opinion on this forum similar to what Rush said about this, before he said it. I heard him say it and understood perfectly what he meant.

What he meant to do by starting off with the statement that he wanted Obama to fail...was to cause a stir and get publicity. He is a publicity hound...and he has lots of loyal sycophants ready to gush over his childish prating.
Bi-Polar Bear

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 09:16 am
the feds called citi and put the kabosh on the jet. the feds....they regulated. Refreshing, eh?