I'm in love with my dad's mini and fischerspooner

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 05:17 pm
I drive my dad's newish Mini cooper S with the conversion around quite alot and since the day he drove out the garage i fell deepley in love with "Alfie" he's awesome. "Alfie" is black with a white roof some of the biggest tyres ( i think 19 inch) and awesome interior (the attention to detail in the mini interiors are incredible). I could spend all day oohing and aahing over this little bad ass cutie pie.

Okay so this is not just about drooling about the car it's about drooling about the way the car drives too. it's little 1.6 supercharged engen (with conversion) gets the car going to 100km/h (I think around 60 miles) in just under 7 seconds which is fast ( I live in Jo'burg seriously high altitude). the car lives up to it's legendery handling promises too.... See here lies the problem with it for me when I get behind "alfie's" wheel I become insane, into the frontloader goes Fischerspooner (new york electro) played so loud that the rearview mirror shakes with the bass and then every single car I pull next to at a robot I have to prove a point too, in other words leave it far far behind and my god does that shock people to see this mini moving at that speed I LOVE IT!

Once i raced a guy in his suped up audi A4 (the fast one) down sylvia's pass (this was 2 in the morning on a wednesday- i know still not bright) anyway the audi i'm sure could outpreform me in a straightline but down the pass I left him far far behind mad did that make me feel good. The other thing I love is the look of horror on mens faces when this young girl overtakes them or leaves them standing at robots. Aah with "you can never win" by Fischerspooner blasting out my windows it makes it all that more enjoyable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,011 • Replies: 0
No top replies