Frida Kahlo

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 07:53 pm
I like the "time out" and "the dog ate my homework" paintings a lot.
Very nice, and the vivid colors are enticing too.
0 Replies

paintbrushmama

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 10:17 pm
Looking for Piante's ossobuco
Hello ossobuco
Hi this is Sonya Fe. I love what you wrote about me.

Matli, my sharp other half and I are thinking about coming to the New Mexico's art fair in August ? I was wondering if you will have a booth and if so I would like to share it with you. I this is one of the biggest art fairs this time of year there. Yes my website needs to be updated, I rather paint than have to gather what have you in order to get my website current. Something I HATE to do...websites ugh..... Well I am glad I found you. I could have just gone to Piante and asked about your where abouts..but it was a nice surprise to fine you this way. write back okay? Razz
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 07:57 pm
S O N Y A !!!!!!!!!! [/size][/b]
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 08:06 pm
I've barely been to Santa Fe, but coincidently I spent a few hours today going through the "Collector's Guide", looking up galleries, and looking up some artists. I haven't been painting at all, Sonya, been going through a lot of ridiculous house remodel stuff. But again, just this week I started pawing through some of my scraps of things thinking about new paintings (need to hurry up and make some money, honey) and bought a few canvasses, not big ones (yet).

I can't get a booth or even share a booth, I don't think, but who knows, maybe I should look up info on it before I say I can't. If you need a place to stay in Albuquerque, you can stay with me, but I'd have to rent some cots or something (still sleeping on mattress on the floor). You probably know Abq is about sixty miles south of Santa Fe. Might not make sense, but we could at least meet up at the Fair.
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 08:41 pm
Marvelling Exclamation

It is indeed a very small world.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 09:30 am
I saw the Frida film yesterday.It was great.
I love how they mixed real life with the art, putting Frida in her actual pictures at times.

Has anybody else seen it?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:32 pm
Oh yeah, good movie.

The music also lent an emotional power to the different scenes of the move.
0 Replies