Actual proof of alien life!

angus12304

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 07:45 pm
OK
edgarblythe wrote:
Are you sure? Venus is mighty hot.

THAT IS A SOLID LIE VENUS IS AS HOT AS WE ARE A BIT MORE TROPICAL THEY USE HOLOGRAMS TO MAKE US THINK THERES NO LIFE THERE THE ONLY ONES ARE GOVERMENT DOES NOT DEAL WITH IT IS THIS REASON WE ARE SO CONTENT TO UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE THESE VENUSIANS ARE THE UNIVERSAL ENIMIES TO GREYS AND THE GREYS GOEL IS TO USE US AND COWS(BECAUSE OUR GENETIC STRUCTURE IS SIMILER TO COWS)AS NUTRIENTS DO TO AN ISSUE THEY HAVE THE POINT IS VENUS IS NOT HOT AT ALL
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 07:50 pm
Re: OK
angus12304 wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

THAT IS A SOLID LIE VENUS IS AS HOT AS WE ARE A BIT MORE TROPICAL THEY USE HOLOGRAMS TO MAKE US THINK THERES NO LIFE THERE THE ONLY ONES ARE GOVERMENT DOES NOT DEAL WITH IT IS THIS REASON WE ARE SO CONTENT TO UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE THESE VENUSIANS ARE THE UNIVERSAL ENIMIES TO GREYS AND THE GREYS GOEL IS TO USE US AND COWS(BECAUSE OUR GENETIC STRUCTURE IS SIMILER TO COWS)AS NUTRIENTS DO TO AN ISSUE THEY HAVE THE POINT IS VENUS IS NOT HOT AT ALL

Um. Okay . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 08:58 pm
Well, duh...
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:52 am
angus12304 wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Well thanks for putting us right on that one Angus now go and find a busy street and play on it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:08 am
My body
Is walking in space
My soul is in orbit
With God face to face

Floating, flipping
Flying, tripping

On a rocket to
The Fourth Dimension
Total self awareness
The intention

My mind is as clear as country air
I feel my flesh, all colors mesh

Walking in space
We find the purpose of peace
The beauty of life
You can no longer hide

Wow, Dude . . . that explanation of the crucial position Venusians occupy in our future was . . . like . . . cosmic, Man.
0 Replies

Hamal

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 01:15 pm
It's in CAPS so it must be true!!!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 01:28 pm
God popped a zit.
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:50 am
Wow, I really am surprised there is so little on this out there. Two years since it was put on arXiv? How long do they need! I am just anxious.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 07:36 pm
angus12304 wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

It's a bit toasty during the day but I heard it cools off at night. Kinda like southern California. I hear the Beach Boys singing "I wish they all could be Venusian girls..."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 08:04 pm
Don't anger the spirit of Velekovsky, I'm warning you.
0 Replies

curtis73

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:32 pm
My only concern is some of the terminology used in the paper. I won't go as far as to call it a fake, but if it is genuine, the writer uses some big words that don't fit; like for instance talking about the absence of DNA, yet in the same sentence discussing its genetics. Without DNA, there are no genes.

Just some red flags that make me question it. Its intriguing though. I'll have to do some more research on it.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:12 am
What ever happened to the "actual proof" on this?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:56 am
Please don't take this wrong, but you know, Ros, whenever i see your screen name, the first thing which leaps into my dyslexic little head is Roswell, as in Roswell, New Mexico, as in alien hoax. How appropriate in this venue.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:57 am
As for "actual proof," it helps to remember that Nick Fun wants to be The Onion when he grows up.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 01:07 pm
Setanta wrote:
Please don't take this wrong, but you know, Ros, whenever i see your screen name, the first thing which leaps into my dyslexic little head is Roswell

Ha, that's pretty funny, Roswell - Rosborne, I never thought of that Smile
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 01:43 pm
rosborne979 wrote:

No? I thought of that hundreds of times, actually every time I see your posts.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 03:38 pm
Francis wrote:
rosborne979 wrote:

Me too!
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 04:01 pm
littlek wrote:
Francis wrote:
rosborne979 wrote:

Me too!

Wow, I never knew. You all must be obsessed with Roswell Wink
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 04:03 pm
Well, we're all here on this thread, aren't we.....
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 04:05 pm
I was lured here by the promise of actual proof of alien life! Smile Never have I associated Roswell with anything 'actual'.
0 Replies