Actual proof of alien life!

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:06 pm
Peer reviewed or not, I've been fascinated by this idea since i read Cosmic Life Force by Hoyle and Wickramasinghe ages ago. I would like to think it was bat juice, but thats unlikely.
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 11:37 am
We went on a camping trip to Maine once and one of our friends dropped about 50 hits of LSD and simply disappeared. Could there have been some kind of intervention from alien beings? It was witnessed by other members of the party!

(Actually, not a joke. It DID happen!)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 12:05 pm
where was the body found?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 12:23 pm
chris2a wrote:
We went on a camping trip to Maine once and one of our friends dropped about 50 hits of LSD and simply disappeared. Could there have been some kind of intervention from alien beings? It was witnessed by other members of the party!

Which part, the part about dropping 50 hits of LSD?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 01:11 pm
chris2a wrote:

Indeed Chris, fill us in! Were the bodies ever found? Enquiring minds need to know!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:12 am
Well, it would seem the evidence for red rain being of alien origin is slowly waning. True, we don't know exactly what it is, but UK teams are investigating it very carefully.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:18 am
You mean UK teams are having a freebie in the sun don't you?
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:24 am
spendius wrote:

What exactly do you mean by that?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:08 am
Wolf it is a cardinal error to ask Spendy exactly what he means about anything...
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:24 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Wolf it is a cardinal error to ask Spendy exactly what he means about anything...

Yes, my judgement lapsed. My Grandmother wasn't feeling at all well yesterday... I guess I'm still prone to being caught off guard today. Still, I can't help but wonder what he means about that freebie under the Sun.

They're in Sheffield.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:27 am
The sun does shine in Sheffield. I remember once in 1976...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:35 am
Well -it is a little difficult being faced with tender innocence but don't think I'm unsympathetic.I was that way myself once or so my Mum told me.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:47 am
Steve wrote-

Quote:

Come,come Steve.I have explained a number of points for you from time to time.

Wolf wrote-

Quote:
spendius wrote:

What exactly do you mean by that?

Well Wolf.If I was a bored SSO at the Met Office,or even in the Forestry Commission,and there was a story going the rounds due to a journalistic prank I might consider taking a small team,on expenses,somewhere out of reach of witnesses in order to mount an investigation. There are some nice hotels in Sheffield equipped with good bars,sunbeds and luxurious bedrooms. I wouldn't be too keen in allowing the monsters in Westminster to slurp up all the gravy.It is supposed to be a meritocracy after all.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:51 am
Ah, well no. The Teams had the stuff sent to them, so they didn't really go anywhere. I was talking about the genetic level and the molecular biology level.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:52 am
So was I.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:00 am
spendius wrote:
So was I.

Then once again I do not understand what you're getting at.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:06 am
You are very fortunate Wolf that life has not yet crushed your youthful idealism.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:51 am
That's what you think.

I've often toyed with the notion that humanity is nothing but disgusting vermin that need to be completely eradicated, but only in my more depressive moods. Today just happens to be one of them.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 02:20 pm
I'm not quite that bad.I'd only go about 95%.If I get a bit mad I chew on a wasp.But that isn't often called for.I'm pretty easy going.

On second thoughts make that 98.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 12:03 am
Wolfe -- they still don't know what it is then they can't rule out it being ertraterrestrial. The very fact that it's an unknown life form should make it newsworthy!
0 Replies