littlek

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2002 08:29 pm
So, Tex, tell us about geminis....
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 08:59 pm
Hi LittleK, sorry, forgot this forum doesn't shut down on weekends. No, not all Geminis, but here's what the science says about this one but only through Sun sign.

She is full of spirit and humor. She is a lively and flexible person, and an intellectual in that she uses her mind and her thoughts to understand herself and to better understand the world around her. She is always on the move and adapts well to almost any situation. She needs contact with other people in order to develop and mature as a person. Language and expression, whether oral or written, are what she considers her gratest assets in life. It is essential for her to be able to communicate, to express her thoughts in one way or another. She is a naturally sociable person and she makes friends easily. But because of her great sociability, she seems to be all over the place and cannot or does not want to devote her attention to just one person. And besides, she rarely expresses her feelings; instead she tends to analyze them.

That's only the sun sign but I also have Mercury, Venus and Mars in Gemini. Too much to handle, it's a wonder I haven't jumped out of my own skin. Even then, if all that sounds rather good, certain signs fall under squares, retrogrades, pressure points by good old Saturn that hold you back, make you suffer, but anybody's horoscope WILL give them a way out.

The 3 Wisemen were astrologers. Used to be a big deal, but you know how it is here on Planet Earth. People try to make everything work to their own benefit. Anyhow, we don't need this sort of "help" anymore, even if we did we won't get it. We have to figure out what we are to do.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 09:24 pm
Tex! You're a whole lot of gemini! Egads!
I have been dubbed "the gemini slayer", by some of my friends.
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 06:56 pm
littlek, how does one slay a gemini? Why would someone want to?
Besides, you can never catch one. All that mercury just slithers and slathers right out of anything that may even think about thinking about confining one.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 06:58 pm
Good image. dunno, perhaps the geminis will come on over and explain themselves.... I tend to be a bit blunt, and at times, curt for them. So far as I can tell.

Tell me, do you have any capricorn pals?
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 11:41 pm
Only my son, who is Taurus and Capricorn -- double-double stubborn. Good thing he had a Gemini mom, who allows people to be themselves. Nothing wrong with being stubborn, having a high temper. Admirable traits. Capricorn is rather tied to the earth, very good engineers, presidents of companies, smart people. Of course they're blunt, and they want to look around and see everything and everybody are where they belong.

Once knew a Capricorn guy who married a Gemini girl. Seems he took her hunting in a little ratty cabin too many times. That would have been good, if she could hunt too and there was a Jacuzzi and gourmet food.
0 Replies