The Hess Collection Gallery and Winery

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 08:03 pm
THE HESS COLLECTION - Art and wine: feasts for your eyes and for your palate

The Hess Collection gallery and winery, in California's Napa Valley.

I want to introduce all of you to one of my favorite places to view art. The Hess Collection Gallery in the Napa Valley Wine Country in Northern California is not to be missed if you are ever within traveling distance.

The food and wine is wonderful, but you will remember the art collection for the rest of your life.

Click on the following links to get your tour started in this wonderfully eclectic gallery, that takes off like a rocket that carries you through the art world as you've never seen it before. One day is never enough to see everything, much less taking time to contemplate the body of work collected in this lovely bucolic countryside.

http://hesscollection.com/arttour/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,028 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 07:08 pm
I only see three art works, are there more?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 07:27 pm
Ossoboco
Ossobuco, unfortunately, the site is only offering three paintings at this time. It is an amazing ecletic collection that will knock your socks off.

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 08:54 pm
Thanks, bumblebee. I will go see it, I have good friends in a big old house in almost downtown Napa. One of these days I'll drive down. (It's about 5 hours from where I live, but pretty driving hours.)
0 Replies