[answered] Storys getting unanswered

Wisp

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:53 am
I have written a story, and posted it twice now, but yet no one except me has even viewed it. I would like feedback on the story, but how am I suposed to get it if no one will view it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 574 • Replies: 3
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 01:11 am
The story you posted is kind of long. It might take a while for people to take it in and think about it. Plus, the original writing forum here is a bit slow sometimes.

I'm actually going to bed soon, and don't have the time or energy right now, but since you seem like a nice person, if I remember, I'll go back and look at it tomorrow.

ciao, buddy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 08:51 am
A lot of us mentally bookmark an original writing thread and come back to it when we are in a more receptive frame of mind. There will be some views if you have patience to wait. There are many writers' groups on the internet which give more feedback than a site like a2k.
0 Replies

Wisp

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:57 pm
All right, thanks for the help. I understand now, and sorry, I just get a little impatient sometimes.
0 Replies