PawelM

Mon 6 Jan, 2020 06:56 am
@Violet Lake,
Love is something worked at a feeling that grows over time with a person or thing a feeling built from understanding, compassion and trust.
0 Replies

arlo36

Thu 9 Jan, 2020 02:53 am
near to me, love is a type of craze. in which a forget self-respect.
Fil Albuquerque

Thu 9 Jan, 2020 03:09 pm
@arlo36,
arlo36 wrote:

near to me, love is a type of craze. in which a forget self-respect.

So you, not near me, craze about yourself self-respect, for the (self) love of no love? Which a you forget what I says now...
0 Replies

Estevan Correia

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 07:26 am
Everytime I see the title of this topic I hear the Howard Jones tune in my head:
0 Replies

Osibos

Mon 17 Feb, 2020 12:43 am
@Sofia,
Violet @ Sofia

I completely agree.

Love is an idea, a thought, and if I know anything about Zen it is that showing a thought is infinitely worth more than talking about it.

Your words are moving, insightful, and see through the lack of hope in love these days.

When words fall apart, even when we're still talking, laughing and enjoying each other. The idea is to take yourself out, but not entirely. To respect yourself enough not to fall into passive ways, and to choose someone you find worthy enough to show respect to, and to respect. Whether they stay or fly away.

If you let the dove fly, then you know that you love her. If she comes back, then we know we are home.
0 Replies

nasty67

Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:37 am
Love is a way of unpaid sex.
Fil Albuquerque

Wed 25 Mar, 2020 10:10 am
@nasty67,
With sex you're normally paying with your gene pool so no free meals...nevermind that Love goes well beyond sex...for starters it explains the success of mammals and social species.
0 Replies