Which Is Your Favourite Tom Hanks Film?

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:21 am
"The Da Vinci Code" is still being released by the studio even with the controversy over Dan Brown's supposed plagerism. I don't see that holding up in court as the speculation over the historical facts the story is based on go back, well, to Da Vinci.
0 Replies

LeftCoastBum

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 02:11 am
well the facts go back as far as 1950's france the whole story was a fake. though an awsome story still a fake written during the war in frace by a group of guys that wanted to give themselves titles of secret nobility. they wrote this fabulous tale and hid it in a library in france and tiped it off to a preist who sent it to the vatican.

so buy that alone they should be able to beat the wrap of plagerism.
but anyway i love the stoy and i cant wait until it comes out.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 09:20 am
It's a hard choice. Loved him in "Big." So believable as a 12 year old. The subtle things like facial expressions and body language. So on point. And he was young and fine back then too but, weren't we all in 1980-whatever.

"Cast Away" wasn't my favorite movie but the simple fact that the majority of the movie was Hanks all alone, and he was riveting, pushes it towards the top of the list for me.

There's nothing more to say about "Gump". An incredible feat.

I didn't vote. Couldn't choose.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 09:23 am
I voted for Big... not for the acting but for the fabulous wardrobe....
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 09:26 am
Don't know if you're kidding or not Bear but once he got the promotion at work, hooked up with girlfriend and got used to being a grownup, he did wear beautiful suits. Very Armani.
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 09:02 pm
My 2 favourites of Tom's films aren't on that list.
They are:

Sleepless In Seattle
You've Got Mail
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 09:28 pm
I'm just anxious to see what he does with his role in "The Da Vinci Code."
0 Replies