Who's booty you kissing?

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:20 pm
Thanx wandeljw! I guess I should have said why not to interview dys at the next intermission. We only have a short time between acts and I wanted to interview as many as possible to get their views!

So dys, I meant no disrespect whatsoever!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:36 pm
no problem MA, you can take opportunities to learn or you can dis them, makes no nevermind to me.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:46 pm
Dys,

Gotcha! I definitely read it. Like I said, everyone please, take my commentaries strictly as humorous intermission entertainment.

Oh yeah, due to technical difficulties, we seem to be having problems getting back to our MC Mesquite, please enjoy the quiet time to talk amongst yourselves or just refresh and we will be back with our program shortly.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STAND BY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Computers_and_Technology/Television/Old_TV.gif
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 03:02 pm
iconography is a sin. a mortal sin.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 03:11 pm
Well dys, that's why I'm keeping you off camera. Then you don't have to worry about becoming an icon. Don't want to spoil your image. :wink:
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 03:52 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Oh yeah, due to technical difficulties, we seem to be having problems getting back to our MC Mesquite, please enjoy the quiet time to talk amongst yourselves or just refresh and we will be back with our program shortly.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STAND BY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ZZzz..errr huh? What? Did she finally say somethin'?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:00 pm
<<<<<WE NOW RETURN TO OUR BROADCAST ALREADY IN PROGRESS>>>>>

Wonderful! I see our MC Mesquite has rejoined us. Mesquite, during this intermission we have been talking to some of the audience and they have been giving us their views on the show so far.

So Mesquite, how do you see it? Is "Who's booty you kissing" going to be in the running for any awards this year? What about Frank's return to the silver screen? Oh, and what do you think about the up and coming star, Hephzibah. As you can see, we've had some interesting points of view thus far.

Mesquite?

Mesquite?

MESQUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mesquite? Oh! There you are! Thought we lost you for a second! We're eagerly awaiting your views!

<<<<<<psssst! Slick down your hair a bit. You have just a bit of a cowlick there. Guess it's from where you were resting your head or something. :wink: >>>>>>
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:28 pm
I have a cowlick??

Would you fix it for me please?

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/7087/yeartattoo0zg.jpg
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:29 pm
When's that ad for the body refresh spray coming on?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:51 pm
<<<<<<<psssst. Mesquite, fixed and looookkkinnngggg gooooooood!>>>>>>>

WA2K-F is a commercial free programming source.

For your entertainment while Mesquite (AHEM!) gets with the program and shares his views on our show thus far:
[/b]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7353579812526357656&q=dancing+skeleton

Our program will be starting again soon. Our stars are currently changing for the next act.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 08:48 pm
There has been a slight delay in our programming. It seems our MC, Mesquite, has gone AWOL. Shocked

If we are unable to locate him soon, we will have to post an opening for the position of Anchor/Commentator. So, get your resumes ready, we just might be calling you!

Oh, BTW, no experience is necessary, as you can tell, I'm winging it! (Get it? :wink: Winging it? Laughing Oh, I just kill myself sometimes!http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gif)
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 11:16 pm
!
Frank Apisa wrote:
Heph,

Let's take this one point at a time...so that we don't become mired in this discussion.

hephzibah wrote:
Frank,

Quote:
What other reasons are given???

There is no reason for that tree to be there...except as a temptation. That does seem to be the point of the story.

Actually NO reason's are given as to why the tree was there, so if you want to be honest here BOTH of us are rationalizing. LOL However I think we both have valid points as to the possible reason the tree was there.

Okay, I am willing to consider that we both have valid points as to the possible reason the tree was there.

I've given my reason.

Why are you saying the tree was there?

Wonderful idea! Actually Frank I don't believe I have actually stated why I think the tree was there. I have only disputed why YOU think it's there. LOL Oh boy...

I believe God put it there to give Adam and Eve a choice.

Oh yeah, I forgot to respond to something earlier:

Quote:
Heph, I more than likely will devote all my attention exclusively to what you have to say in this thread....until a particular issue is exhausted. At that point, I will go back and cover anything from other posters. If you see something someone else posts and would like to include it in your posts...or that you want to refer to me for immediate response...please do so. I be glad to accomodate you.

You have my undivided attention at this point. I'm not planning on being anywhere else. However I am having some personal struggles in my life right now and may need the occasional breather... Thanks again.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 05:40 am
Re: !
hephzibah wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Heph,

Let's take this one point at a time...so that we don't become mired in this discussion.

hephzibah wrote:
Frank,

Quote:
What other reasons are given???

There is no reason for that tree to be there...except as a temptation. That does seem to be the point of the story.

Actually NO reason's are given as to why the tree was there, so if you want to be honest here BOTH of us are rationalizing. LOL However I think we both have valid points as to the possible reason the tree was there.

Okay, I am willing to consider that we both have valid points as to the possible reason the tree was there.

I've given my reason.

Why are you saying the tree was there?

Wonderful idea! Actually Frank I don't believe I have actually stated why I think the tree was there. I have only disputed why YOU think it's there. LOL Oh boy...

I believe God put it there to give Adam and Eve a choice.

Could you flesh that out a bit, Heph? I'm not being petty or evasive here, I truly do not understand what you mean.

Quote:

Oh yeah, I forgot to respond to something earlier:

You have my undivided attention at this point. I'm not planning on being anywhere else. However I am having some personal struggles in my life right now and may need the occasional breather... Thanks again.

Please do not feel you have to respond quickly...or immediately. If we do this correctly, it will take a long, long time...and there is no need to rush.

I really do want to be sure we hash out this "why was the tree there" question thoroughly....and we will more than likely spend several posts just on this issue.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 05:40 am
Item #2:

If you could do me one more favor, Heph...I really neglected to ask one question that is even more important to my understanding of your position than the dissection of the "fall of man" story...so I'd like to ask it here:

In your opinion, are we dealing with allegory in this particular story...or are we dealing with "what is?" Do you consider this to be the way humanity was created...and that the first man and woman were actually placed in a garden with this tree we are discussing...or is this merely an allegory...a mythology of ancient peoples?

Once again, so as not to confuse things...please answer this separately from the other material.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 09:13 am
Quote:
In your opinion, are we dealing with allegory in this particular story...or are we dealing with "what is?" Do you consider this to be the way humanity was created...and that the first man and woman were actually placed in a garden with this tree we are discussing...or is this merely an allegory...a mythology of ancient peoples?

I believe this story is the truth, not a myth. Not something made up by a bunch of ancient people trying to explain existance or how we were created.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 09:57 am
hephzibah wrote:
Quote:

I believe this story is the truth, not a myth. Not something made up by a bunch of ancient people trying to explain existance or how we were created.

Just to be sure I understand you...

...you think the story as stated is the way humanity came into existence...and you think the god that created the world made humans the way described...and put them into a physical place (Eden) under the conditions stated...and that human existence proceeded from that point as described in the Bible?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:17 am
Yes
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:25 am
Good morning everyone! Well, I see we have just a very short minute here before this act continues. How exciting! I love shows with flashbacks! Those little scenes that take you back to a previous scene and give you a little bit more of a glimpse of the real story to be revealed.

Frank and Hephzibah have come out fresh for act two and both seem to be performing their parts quite well. An impressive character formation for Frank Apisa I must say! This is a side to his acting ability I am hoping to see much more of in this film!

Hephzibah's performance this morning has been a bit shorter than in the first act but a powerful performance nonetheless. It just goes to prove that an actor/actress doesn't have to have a long time on the screen to give a powerful and moving performance.

It looks like our show is ready to start again, let's all take our seats now and enjoy.........................................................!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:27 am
Heph,

I started a new thread on this particular issue...aside from this one. I hope you visit the thread and discuss the issue there. I don't want to side track from the one we are discussing here.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1897926#1897926

In the meantime...I hope you respond to my request above for some elaboration on your "to give them a choice" comment.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:31 am
I'm so sorry. I can't do this right now.
0 Replies