Is this board anti-muslim?

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 01:35 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Evils perpetrated in the name of or under the cover of theologies are not equivalent to the theologies themselves.

When theology becomes indistinguishable from ideology, and seeks through the implements of ideology to impose itself in prejudice to any other theology, ideology, or philosophy, we have the perfect embodiment of evil.

All religion is bunk, some of it expresses as dangerous, evil bunk.

Religion is what people pervert truth into... Can evil ever be truth? Truth is not evil... religion is man made, truth is God made.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 01:49 pm
Raul-7 wrote:

Here's the verse:

O People of the Book! Let us rally to a common formula to be binding on both us and you: That we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than God. (Surat Al 'Imran, 64)

Ephesians 4:3
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Comment:

We do not have to "make" peace or create "organic" unity... we just have to "keep" it... We keep unity that is inherently already built within the three systems: Jew, Christian and Muslim...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:20 pm
Other than God Jesus is the link that connects the three religions: Jew, Muslim and Christian. So Jesus is the unifying "person" on a human level.

Jesus reconciles the world to God...

Here is what I find rather interesting.

The Jew despises Jesus... so how could the Jew ever have "unity" with the Christian who can't even resist the erroneous temptation to worship Jesus as "God"? How can the Christian who has by his own logic exalted a man(Jesus) to the level of God ever have unity with the Muslim who believes it blasphemy that no man can be Allah ever?

Knowing the true Jesus is the key that unlocks this riddle...

Was Jesus an imposter, was he a man or was he God? You can't really be all three...

I pick the middle one... Jesus was a man...

He was "in the flesh"... I tend to think Jesus was and is still, misunderstood.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:22 pm
I tend to think the Jesus myth was invented.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:25 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I tend to think the Jesus myth was invented.

Even if Jesus was "invented" three major religions have been deeply affected by him... That is real.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:46 pm
well, Mr Red, I do believe you are correct when you say deeply "affected," they surely are affected.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 03:12 pm
dyslexia wrote:
well, Mr Red, I do believe you are correct when you say deeply "affected," they surely are affected.

Who can actually say they have not been "affected" directly or indirectly by Jesus Christ?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 03:42 pm
Well, surely not I.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 06:49 pm
Nor I, but some of his minions have been hell on earth.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 08:21 pm
roger wrote:

When all mortals die they go to hell... It is the same as the grave... We all go to the same grave, just different rooms...
Smile
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 10:23 pm
RexRed wrote:
roger wrote:

When all mortals die they go to hell... It is the same as the grave... We all go to the same grave, just different rooms...
Smile

Oh, so you met someone who survived death, and told you all about what transpires, eh? He go into much detail? How's the decor in your room?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 02:05 am
It's pure hell........
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 05:27 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 06:05 am
snood wrote:
Laughing
second that snood Laughing Good one wabbit.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:32 am
snood wrote:
RexRed wrote:
roger wrote:

Smile

Oh, so you met someone who survived death, and told you all about what transpires, eh? He go into much detail? How's the decor in your room?

His name is Jesus, he survived the grave and lived to tell about the experience... Smile
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:57 am
RexRed wrote:
His name is Jesus, he survived the grave and lived to tell about the experience... Smile

Oh yeah, I know him too. Jesus Quixana. He's a compulsive liar. Don't trust a word he says. He's nothing like Jesus Christ. Laughing
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 10:15 am
Smile
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 11:57 am
To answer the first poster, I an wary of all religions by principle and most of the believers haven't done anything to redeem themselves in my eyes either.
0 Replies

xfrankx

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 10:09 am
@Perplexed,
usually people don't care about muslims until they not try to kill them
0 Replies

Infidel

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 07:13 am
@Perplexed,
http://hostingd.imagecross.com/image-hosting-02/180466df5gdf.jpg
0 Replies