Conviction?

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 09:22 am
This is the new show with the ADA from L&O SVU - the previews look kind of ehhh. I was on iTunes last night and you can download the pilot for free - I'm going to watch it this weekend, will let you know how it is. My gut is that I could do without another L&O spin off, but I hope they prove me wrong!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 757 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Don1

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 12:23 pm
We just got round to Trial by Jury, I thought it was very weak. I wish they would stick to the winning formula of L&O and SVU Sad
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 12:32 pm
Hey, Don. Is Trial by Jury the one about young lawyers, etc?

Sorry, ketchup. Never heard of ADA, but there is a small town in West Virginia by that name. Razz
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 01:41 pm
To be honest Letty I couldn't really answer your question because I switched off after 10 minutes. Alright I didn't give it a fair chance but I still have it on DVD I'll watch it through and let you know Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 01:45 pm
Ok, Thanks, Brit. Razz
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 11:53 am
O.K. I tried watching it again and after 20 minutes I was just staring at the screen and not paying any attention to what was going on, it just doesn't hold my attention.

I'll just have to put this one in my not to watch column.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:00 pm
As will I, Don.

Don't know what you Brits get, but there are three great shows in America that are worth staying up to watch:

Monk:
Medium:
House:

Watched Supernatural last evening, and it was a disappointment, somehow. Same old Devil/demon type thing. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 01:30 pm
I know we get Monk but I haven't seen it yet, I don't think we get the other two. I'll give Monk a try.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 01:52 pm
Hope you and "catchup" do get to see it. It's a mix of genius and comedy with Tony Shalub as Adrian Monk who is an obsessive-compulsive detective. Won two emmy's, if that means anything.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 03:41 pm
I watched the Conviction show, it was ok... it's on Friday nights though, which pretty much gaurantees I'll never watch it again since I'm usually out and about then! I don't watch Monk... I do like Tony Shalub though.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 01:12 pm
KetchupLady please accept my apology I've only just realised that without meaning to I hijacked your thread. Sorry
0 Replies