Nashville Star, anyone?

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:01 pm
Have you all seen this show before on USA? It's where country performers compete for a record contract...a little like American Idol, but more professional because the contestants write their own music and are usually established performers from their towns...

The new season is starting up March 14...I'm excited.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 866 • Replies: 9
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 06:46 am
Nope, I haven't. Tell me, I'm curious, are there any TV shows you dislike?

Personally, I find reality TV to be vapid and beyond boring. But that's just me, I know it's very popular. I'm sure there are things that I enjoy that others find dull as dishwater.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 10:42 am
Haha. I am a bit of a tv junkie and do tend to only talk about the shows I adore...but if you must know, I never liked Jackass...

Nashville Star isn't a typical reality show imo...it's a competition--but as I said before, it's not the AI stuff..more having to do with the music biz and making it in country, which I am convinced is really hard to do...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 11:57 am
Quote:
Haha. I am a bit of a tv junkie and do tend to only talk about the shows I adore...but if you must know, I never liked Jackass...

You seem to adore shows you haven't seen yet.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 04:41 pm
Noddy, I don't understand what you're implying...Nashville Star has been on USA for 4 seasons...I started watching it last year. I am just excited that the new season starting soon... sorry for the confusion...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 11:38 am
Ketchup Lady--

You are not a One Post Woman. I don't watch television, but I skim the New Posts every day and can't help but notice your bubbling enthusiasm for shows that haven't started yet.

I repeat--you "adore" shows you haven't seen yet.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 03:45 pm
Ketchup, are you a promotor by profession? If not, you should check into it. :wink:

Nope, haven't even heard of this show.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 03:47 pm
I am so glad you told us when it started! I love that show and BUDDY JEWELL ROCKS! He was the first winner and is awesome!

Can't wait to see this year's contest!
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 11:50 am
Glad SOMEONE likes the show Momma Angel...It's coming kinda soon and will be fun to watch!

and to the rest of you, I just don't understand what the point is to talk about shows you don't enjoy...so that's why you see so much love from me...but I agree I could diversify topics a little more... perhaps you'll see me in the politics board from now on. haha Very Happy
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 11:53 am
KetchupLady,

Well, some people don't like country music or reality shows, etc. Don't take it personally.

I can't wait until this season's show!
0 Replies