I Need Help! Does Anyone Know This Movie?????

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 12:42 pm
I am racking my brain and I just cannot come up with this movie title or enough search words to find it on the internet.

The movie is about a woman who is pregnant that attempts suicide. Her husband either files for an injunction or has her prosecuted for trying to kill his child. I thought Henry Winkler was in it but can't find anything of his with this plot. I think this is based on a true story, but again, I am not 100% sure of this.

It's a rather old TV movie (at least ten years old I think). I am going to go nuts trying to figure this out!

Does anyone even slightly recall this movie?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 684 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 01:38 pm
Sure it's not this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101265/
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 02:03 pm
Lightwizard,

No, I'm sure that's not it. It was definitely about a woman trying to commit suicide when she was pregnant and the husband took her to court over it. It is driving me nuts!

Thanx for trying! It will probably come to me in the middle of the night and I will have to get up and look it up! Very Happy
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 02:23 pm
You can do what I did, go to www.imdb.com and search for Henry Winkler under names. All his filmography will be on that page so just keep clicking on titles (if you don't, in fact, actually recall the name of the movie when you see it) until the plotlines come up.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 02:58 pm
Lightwizard,

Thanx so much! I will try that. I don't know why I think it was Henry Winkler in the show and it might not be. It will come to me sooner or later. I appreciate your help!
0 Replies