The funniest show...

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 01:48 pm
So I was laughing out loud at every commercial for that new show, Sons and Daughters, that was really publicized during the Super Bowl. I heard it is loosly scripted and a lbit improved...which I love when you can try to see what is being improved by lookinga tthe other actor's faces. I just can't wait for this and it will be a great filler for CIC's break. Anyone else psyched about this??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,024 • Replies: 7
No top replies

KetchupLady

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:43 am
I agree, i think it looks good! Hopefully it will fill the GAPING hole that is left by Arrested Development - I still can't believe that show is gone. Sad
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:42 am
I completely agree, smart comedies an uphill battle in the world of "Joey" and "Emily's REason's Why Not" TV loving fans. :wink: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one, they seem to be adverstising the hell out of this one - which is where I think Fox missed the boat with AD.

Also, isn't the main guy the Gieco guy?? I think the fact that I know that may be a clear indication I have too much time on my hands.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 10:52 am
Hey by the way- I just found this little montage of clips from the previews on you tube...its on tomorrow...so excited!!! Who else is watching??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Xc22c8i0g
0 Replies

alintm

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 04:55 am
happytaffy wrote:
Hey by the way- I just found this little montage of clips from the previews on you tube...its on tomorrow...so excited!!! Who else is watching??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Xc22c8i0g

Me too!
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 06:23 pm
i loved last week when the cousin yelled out the window, "haha look at the aquestrians" - instead of pedestrians...then the kids started galloping past him when he broke down...ooohhh wow i actaully spit out my drink! Only an hour and a half more til more spitting!!
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 03:30 pm
Okay so what did everyone think?? I thought this episode was one of the more serious, and I liked that. Don't interjection certinally made it even more enjoyable -- but it was nice to see another layer of this family. did you all like the first or seond one better?
0 Replies

EY

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 05:59 pm
Theres just for laughs..lol
Its pretty funny..
0 Replies