My Own Quotes

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2002 03:57 pm
I have decided to post here some of my own quotes that show up in some of my past writing's, my new book, and what I just say after my mom coaxing me a little bit she got me into placing them here.

"Children's smiles and look of eyes, will always guide me to the truth. Thus, in turn bringing me back to the person I truly need be."

"The full truth of a smile cannot be held in merely a picture or a frame."

"A man that has no regard for his conscience, continues to walk this earth, and prey on others with treason is not a man at all but a coward."

"My only real fear is that I am before my time, and that the world will end before it."

"God no matter who or what he may be has allowed me presence for I believe a reason, maybe it's in attempt's to change our present season."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,685 • Replies: 1
No top replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2003 06:57 am
Here's one that occurred to me, when I was literally above the clouds, flying home from a very cold, grey Budapest. I think it has more of a resonance than the literal, however:

"Up above the clouds, the sun always shines"
0 Replies