Watch out Toyota & Honda...Here Comes FORD!

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 08:43 pm
Over-engineered...like Corvettes of the mid-80's and up. I think they've gotten more reliable.

Land Rovers, Jaguars, Audis, even BMW's...can be absolute nightmares. It's a double-edged sword. A lot of times companies like these are the ones introducing the new technologies, so they have a lot of bugs which make them less reliable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:26 am
There are collectors of Rovers and at shows they all have these tee shirts that say'If it dont leak it aint a Rover" or" I always park on my latest puddle"
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 11:48 am
Speaking of Rovers. Has anyone seen the LR2? What do you think of it? I've seen a lot of LR3 commercials but hadn't seen the LR2 until recently.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 01:14 pm
we bought a new fusion last week. we love it. I've owned many ford trucks. never a problem. I'm a ford bear.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 02:19 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
we bought a new fusion last week. we love it. I've owned many ford trucks. never a problem. I'm a ford bear.

I think that's a good looking car. Got good reviews too. They sure hit a home run with it compared to the last Taurus, which was uglier than a bag of removed warts.
0 Replies