Islam - Religion of Tolerance, and Peace

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 11:58 am
Sharia law needs to be put to death.

They're killing each other - quick, somebody draw some more cartoons!!!
0 Replies

muslim1

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 09:25 am
cjhsa wrote:
Sharia law needs to be put to death.

On the contrary, the Shariaa has to be implemented.

Shariaa is much wider than a code of law. It is a comprehensive code of Islamic life which Allah (God) revealed for mankind, and commanded Muslims to follow. Shariaa is complete, perfect and includes all aspects of human life. It is permanent for all people all the time, and it does not change with time and conditions. For example, drinking alcoholic liquor or any inebriating product, usury and gambling are prohibited under Islamic law. No one can change this. It is a law that is valid for all time, all places and under all circumstances.

The word Shariaa means a clear and straight path and is based on two sources - the Holy Qur'an and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him).
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 09:34 am
F--- sharia law. Go back and play in your cave.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 12:23 pm
Muslim1, God bless you! But don't waste your time with these persistent unbelievers, whether they choose to accept it or not they will soon know the truth.

"If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and consign him to Hell: an evil refuge." (An-Nisa, 115)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 01:04 pm
You can consign me wherever you want, but I suspect you will know the "truth" before I do.

Hope you like it hot and dark.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 02:32 pm
........consign him to Hell..........

The essence of Islamic tolerance Laughing
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 05:21 pm
I find the saddest aspect of my own atheistic outlook is....if it turns out I'm right...I will never know....and nor will Raul-7.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 10:39 pm
fresco wrote:
........consign him to Hell..........

The essence of Islamic tolerance Laughing

The God who sent down the Qur'an is the same God who sent down the Torah and Bible. Why do you make it seem like the Bible is any different? Of course after 12 (or how many different versions are there?) versions of "refinement" by "scribes" the original verses have lost their true meaning or are erased completly.

Say (O Muslims), 'We believe in God, and what has been revealed to thee, and what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and what was given to Moses, and Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord,- we will make no distinction between any of them,- and we are unto Him resigned. [Quran 3:84]
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 10:55 pm
Eorl wrote:
I find the saddest aspect of my own atheistic outlook is....if it turns out I'm right...I will never know....and nor will Raul-7.

What do you mean? If your belief is correct then no one should have a soul, because that would mean that person's soul would still be alive after their death; thus there would be no afterlife.

Why don't you intervene when the soul of the dying man reaches the throat and you sit looking on but We are nearer to him than you are but you do not see. Then why don't you, if you are exempt from future account, call back the soul if you are true in your claim of independence? If the dying man be of those nearest to Allah, there is for him rest and satisfaction and a garden of delight. And if he be of the companions of the right hand for him is the salutation `Peace be unto you from the companions of the right hand' And if he be of those who treat truth as falsehood, those who go wrong, for him is entertainment with boiling water, and burning in hell fire. Verily this is the truth and certainty. So celebrate with praises the name of Thy Lord, The Supreme." (Al-Waqia 56:83-96)
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:15 pm
I don't give a damn about what the Bible says. I don't give a damn what the Koran says. What I care about is what people who call themselves Christians and say they believe in the Bible, and what people who call themselves Moslems and say they believe in the Koran, ACTUALLY DO. And based on the things you actually do, I say a pox on BOTH your houses, because youand your ancestors, or a hell of a lot of your co-religionists, have been murderers and slavers, and many are now. So just shut up and clean your own houses.
You're both guilty. You're both inhumane. Stop trying to cloak it in religion, or tell me how good your religion is versus the other guy, until you and ALL your side actually live what you say you preach.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 02:04 am
That's right Raul-7,

I think it extremely unlikely that souls exist at all. When I die I expect not to know about it, and all that I am will be gone (other than the effect I have on the world).
0 Replies