Lisa Loeb in #1 Single

Firefox

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 08:09 pm
I'm curious to hear what the buzz is on this new show. I caught the premiere and I really liked it. I thought it was fun and Lisa is really likeable and her family/friends/the date just wacky enough to make it humorous but not SO over the top where it's annoying. I also think the theme song is catchy. I'll be watching tomorrow to see what's up with Lisa's date in the sky. Interesting....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 900 • Replies: 5
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:24 am
Hmm, I havn't heard of this show, but I do like Lisa Loebs music. I'll have to check it out, thanks!
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:44 pm
Hi I thought the premiere was pretty good, and I empathize with her. She came across real genuine, like she could be on of my gal friends--we are all of a certain age and stage in life--in the same boat time situation. Can you settle down without settling. Actually read on the wires that she is no longer single, but met someone between the production lag and the air date. So I wish her the best.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 10:46 am
Totally missed this show, which is strange, because I love reality tv and love LL from back in the day...perhaps I was turned off by that picture of her modeling a thong that was going around the internet...YIKES!
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 11:41 am
KetchupLady wrote:
...perhaps I was turned off by that picture of her modeling a thong that was going around the internet...YIKES!

Ohhh do tell!!!
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 08:12 pm
Sorry, don't have any "thong" info.
Sadly read somewhere the show was cancelled? I think?
Does anyone know? My favorite episode was when she met this guy at Housingworks, a used book store/thrift shop in NYC and was searching his ipod, saying someone always has something embarrassing on it. He told her he had sermons from his rabbi. So they went out on a double date with her sister or friend, and a friend of his. But this guy kept saying stuff about Jewish Princesses or (JAPS) and Lisa told him she felt that term was very offensive. He tried desperate recovery but it was over. I was like: You go girl.
0 Replies