The Argument Against Arguing Against Religion

real life

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 10:29 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:
Show me where I said this.

Our courts do accept crime scene evidence, but most crimes didn't have an observer pre-arranged to be there recording the event, did they?

Logic is a useful thing with either a scientific method of investigation or a historical/legal method of investigation.

Why don't you argue against something I actually said?

I did. You implied that using science and logic was not a reliable method for intepreting the past, compared to wishful thinking, I suppose:

real life wrote:
These events -- the origin of life, the appearance of human life, etc --- were not observed and are not repeatable. Scientists wishing to study these things rely on largely circumstantial evidence, which is far different from direct evidence.

Thus the evidence that is available is open to a variety of interpretations, just as circumstantial evidence in a court of law would be. In fact the historical/legal method is entirely appropriate to be used in studying situations such as this.

In a strict sense, you cannot prove that George Washington existed or that the Roman Empire fell using a scientific method alone. Historical methods are the primary tools used -- sifting through the testimony of witnesses to the events and so forth-- since these historical happenings will not be repeated.

I didn't even address the question of logic.

I discussed the nature of evidence.

If it happened in the past and no one observed it, then your evidence is circumstantial, no?

Fossils, layers of rock, etc are there but there is no observer to tell us how they came to be where they are.

We can infer and attempt to draw interpretitive conclusions , but need to recognize that they are not absolute and that the evidence may also be interpreted in ways other than what we have chosen.

For instance, you can study sedimentary rock layer 'x' and you notice that there are no fossils of organism 'b' in this layer. Does that mean that organism 'b' did not exist at the time this layer of sedimentary rock was formed?

No.

It may simply mean that no representatives from this species were buried in the sediment as the layer formed.

Perhaps they were mobile enough to escape the water that formed the layer.

Perhaps this few square yards of dirt was not where they were buried and they are yet to be found in the very same strata 1000 yards that direction, where we haven't dug yet.

Perhaps their preferred habitat was miles away.

But it doesn't mean they didn't exist at the time the layer was formed. Drawing too broad of a conclusion from circumstantial evidence is an easy way to err.

You are arguing that science and logic are not entirely up to muster in interpreting past events. So, what is your better class of evidence that a God exists? If science is imperfect, you figure it's time for guessing?

Again, why don't you argue against something I actually said. I am sure that you are not arguing that science is perfect. Neither of us expects us it to be.

So why don't you address the nature of evidence; or the issue of interpretation of circumstantial evidence; as well as the issue of avoiding unwarranted assumptions that I gave as an example?

For instance, do you think that the absence of finding a fossil of 'b' in a particular strata 'x' means that this organism did not exist at the time that the strata was laid down?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 11:56 am
real life wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:

Our courts do accept crime scene evidence, but most crimes didn't have an observer pre-arranged to be there recording the event, did they?

Logic is a useful thing with either a scientific method of investigation or a historical/legal method of investigation.

I did. You implied that using science and logic was not a reliable method for intepreting the past, compared to wishful thinking, I suppose:

real life wrote:
These events -- the origin of life, the appearance of human life, etc --- were not observed and are not repeatable. Scientists wishing to study these things rely on largely circumstantial evidence, which is far different from direct evidence.

Thus the evidence that is available is open to a variety of interpretations, just as circumstantial evidence in a court of law would be. In fact the historical/legal method is entirely appropriate to be used in studying situations such as this.

In a strict sense, you cannot prove that George Washington existed or that the Roman Empire fell using a scientific method alone. Historical methods are the primary tools used -- sifting through the testimony of witnesses to the events and so forth-- since these historical happenings will not be repeated.

If it happened in the past and no one observed it, then your evidence is circumstantial, no?

Fossils, layers of rock, etc are there but there is no observer to tell us how they came to be where they are.

We can infer and attempt to draw interpretitive conclusions , but need to recognize that they are not absolute and that the evidence may also be interpreted in ways other than what we have chosen.

For instance, you can study sedimentary rock layer 'x' and you notice that there are no fossils of organism 'b' in this layer. Does that mean that organism 'b' did not exist at the time this layer of sedimentary rock was formed?

No.

It may simply mean that no representatives from this species were buried in the sediment as the layer formed.

Perhaps this few square yards of dirt was not where they were buried and they are yet to be found in the very same strata 1000 yards that direction, where we haven't dug yet.

But it doesn't mean they didn't exist at the time the layer was formed. Drawing too broad of a conclusion from circumstantial evidence is an easy way to err.

You are arguing that science and logic are not entirely up to muster in interpreting past events. So, what is your better class of evidence that a God exists? If science is imperfect, you figure it's time for guessing?

Again, why don't you argue against something I actually said. I am sure that you are not arguing that science is perfect. Neither of us expects us it to be.

So why don't you address the nature of evidence; or the issue of interpretation of circumstantial evidence; as well as the issue of avoiding unwarranted assumptions that I gave as an example?

For instance, do you think that the absence of finding a fossil of 'b' in a particular strata 'x' means that this organism did not exist at the time that the strata was laid down?

Since we're criticizing the degree of reliability of evidence, what is your evidence for the existence of God?
0 Replies

aktorist

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:32 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
real life wrote:

real life wrote:

No.

Since we're criticizing the degree of reliability of evidence, what is your evidence for the existence of God?

Which is better: evidence or faith?

It's not about which one is perfect. It's about which one is BETTER.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 05:07 pm
Real life and Brandon... While I appreciate that you are both trying to make your point... could you do me a favor please and stop hitting the quote button? Yur making me dizzy... Shocked

Phoenix,

Thank you for your insight! The link you provided was awesome! I was hoping to look up the authors dok told me about last night this evening when I can be on the computer for awhile.

Quote:
Hep- People experience emotions based on their own unique perceptions, and subsequent evaluations. For instance, let's take the common example of observing an auto accident. One person would get sick to her stomach, and have to leave. Another would rush in and do what he can to help. Another would be grateful that he was not in the accident. Another might become excited by the blood and gore.

In other words, emotions do not come from out of nowhere. They are based on the way that a person characteristically thinks.

I agree with you here. My question then is this. Is it our experiences that shape how we characteristically think? While I haven't studied much science one thing I'm really good at is problem solving. I'm very analytical, which I believe gives me an advantage of being able to see things from many different perspectives in most cases. Rather than just looking at it from my own ideal of how it should be or how I think the correct way to come to the answer is. I believe that in life there are many different solutions to most problems.

Just because I came up with a total of 4 by adding 2+2, that doesn't mean that's the only possible way to come up with four. You could come in and say, no, 1+3=4. Then dok could come in and say, no, your both wrong, 1 1/2 + 2 1/2 =4. We all have the same answer we just found different means of getting there. That doesn't mean any one of us were wrong. LOL... oops rambling here... don't know where all THAT came from! So anyway my point is this. I believe that we are all scientific in a sense just in the complexity of being human. Based on my knowledge of my past I could actually give you a pretty accurate scientific estimation on how I would react in certain situations. No guaranteed results with that though because I'm even too complex for myself sometimes!

Anyway!:

Quote:
I had been skimming this thread this morning, and had noticed that you were terribly upset about possibly hurting another person by your words. Hep, you were doing the appropriate thing. This is a discussion forum. You have always been very polite, and sensitive to other people.

You had no reason to beat up on yourself because you thought that someone possibly took umbrage at wour words. That is not your problem. As I have described above, people will have many reactions to situations, based on their own personal experiences in life, and what they have thought about those experiences.

One of my favorite sayings came from, of all things, a popular song of a while back. It goes, "You can't please everybody, so you've got to please yourself".

Yeah... I know Phoenix. I'm just incredibly sensitive. That's nobody's fault though. I'm really hard on myself when I don't live up to the standards I have set for myself. It's silly. I realize this and am working on it. I'm kinda like a weeble wobble though... (well that's what I've been told anyway) Something that happens may knock me down... but I usually bounce right back up. I am really ok now. I've let it go and moved on. Thank you for being so sweet. You are one of many I am grateful to have met here at A2K!
0 Replies

aktorist

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 05:10 pm
What we should do is have our quesitons open. The solution is method. While it won't arrive us at the truth, it will come close. It is from questions rightly asked, in questions rightly answered, and in methods of answering those questions. The value of those questions depend on their being tested day by day.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 05:33 pm
Hepzibah wrote:
My question then is this. Is it our experiences that shape how we characteristically think?

The way that we think is incredibly complex. It is a combination of genetics, environment, and most important, our own personal interpretation of events. Our experiences may shape our evaluations of happenings, but the "fine tuning" is accomplished by our own conscious or unconscious decisions concerning those events. The emotional reactions that we have to these occasions is based on what we thought about it.

Let me give you an example. I once nearly missed being in a serious car accident. It was a highway that I travelled on daily. For some time, every time that I passed the spot in that road, I could feel my heart beat just a little faster, and I would become nervous.

After a couple of weeks of this, I made up my mind that I did not want to have a conniption, every time I passed that spot in the road. So a made a conscious decision to relax. I literally forced myself to "chill out" every time I was on that highway. And it worked!

Quote:
I'm just incredibly sensitive. That's nobody's fault though. I'm really hard on myself when I don't live up to the standards I have set for myself.

In other words, you are a perfectionist. Do you know what the problem is with perfectionism? It is impossible to achieve, no matter what you do. So you are putting yourself in a position where you will be perpetually frustrated, angry and disappointed with yourself. Think about it!
0 Replies

aktorist

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 05:35 pm
If you want to know how the brain works, then why don't you study it?

Study both the brain and psychology, for they seem almost unrelated. Almost, but in some little ways, connected.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 05:38 pm
aktorist wrote:
If you want to know how the brain works, then why don't you study it?

Study both the brain and psychology, for they seem almost unrelated. Almost, but in some little ways, connected.

They are connected in the same way computer hardware and computer software are 'connected'
Unrelated yet interdependent.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 08:54 pm
Quote:
After a couple of weeks of this, I made up my mind that I did not want to have a conniption, every time I passed that spot in the road. So a made a conscious decision to relax. I literally forced myself to "chill out" every time I was on that highway. And it worked!

Shocked Yeah I know what you are talking about! I had a similar experience... except it involved me... holy crap...

I was tired... it was late... it had been raining... the tires on my truck were negotiable as far as how good they really were...

Ok, I'll admit it I was doing 80 mph. I just wanted to get home I was tired.

I'd lived in FL for five years and driven on wet roads many times. I had no fear until this happened... (insert evil laugh in your head right here)

So I'm driving along and I come up behind a Semi and I think, "Geez this guy is going slow!"

So I go to pass him and all is well. I go to get back in the right lane and the "all is well theory" flys right out the window. First I slowly hydroplane to the left gazing at the trees on the other side of the road flying by at ummm... 80 mph... I think, "Crap... this is not good..." and I take my foot off the gas. Then slowly the truck hydroplanes itself to face the right... again seeing trees wizzing by me at hmmm maybe 70 mph now. I think, "Ummm yeah, this semi is about three car lengths behind me, if the truck rolls over now I'M GOING TO DIE!"

I then see really graphic images of what I would look like after being run over by a semi... As my life flashes before my eyes I think...

"Dang it, I'm not ready to die yet!"

Then my truck slowly hydroplanes back into it's original position and starts driving strait like nothing happened! (The nerve I tell ya... I almost crapped my pants!)

My heart was in my throat, tears were in my eyes, and I slowed down to 50 mph. Up until about two weeks ago (this happened like three months ago) every time it has rained I've relived that experience when I drive on the highway. I realized that day I'm not indestructible. I can't guarantee my lifes outcome. One bad decision three months ago could have ended my life. Progress has been slow but I've gradually gotten to the place where I'm not terrified when it rains any more. Admittedly though... I'm still a little scared.

Quote:
In other words, you are a perfectionist. Do you know what the problem is with perfectionism? It is impossible to achieve, no matter what you do. So you are putting yourself in a position where you will be perpetually frustrated, angry and disappointed with yourself. Think about it!

Pheonix... you are wrong... Ok, I'm not perfect but I can be! The bible says: "And you shall be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect." So therefore I can obtain perfection in this life!

BWAAAAAAAA HAHAHA! Only kidding! Bet yur heart skipped a beat didn't it??? Whooooooo!

Ok, can you believe there are "christians" out there who actually teach that?? I'm like... uuuh yeah... "If I only had a brain...." (quote from the tin man in the wizard of Oz)

Actually here's how it goes with me...

AAAAWWWW SHNIKIES! I screwed up again! DANG IT ALL!

Will I ever learn? Will I ever do things right?

Man I hate the things I do sometimes! GRRRRRRRRRR

Oh...

wait...

I'm not perfect...

LOL I'm such a dork!

And I move on! LOL
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 10:29 pm
Ummm WHOA...

This sound eerily familiar... Shocked

Quote:
Alfred Adler postulates a single "drive" or motivating force behind all our behavior and experience. By the time his theory had gelled into its most mature form, he called that motivating force the striving for perfection. It is the desire we all have to fulfill our potentials, to come closer and closer to our ideal. It is, as many of you will already see, very similar to the more popular idea of self-actualization.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 12:00 am
The subject of teleology:

This is interesting... am I the only one interested here?

Quote:
The last point -- that lifestyle is "not merely a mechanical reaction" -- is a second way in which Adler differs dramatically from Freud. For Freud, the things that happened in the past, such as early childhood trauma, determine what you are like in the present. [/b]Adler sees motivation as a matter of moving towards the future, rather than being driven, mechanistically, by the past. We are drawn towards our goals, our purposes, our ideals. This is called teleology.

Now honestly speaking I tend to lean more towards Freud's theory. Based on personal experience of course.

For awhile I worked as a clinical secretary in a residential treatment program for troubled youths. I learned a little about some of this stuff while I was at it. I had to type out the dictation when the doctor visited. So I got a whole new perspective on the kids I was working with. One of the common things I saw him do was to have them draw a picture of a tree, then based on that picture and the things they talked about he would make a general assesment of the child. One of the things he referred to commonly was when they put a hole in the tree it meant there was a feeling of emptiness in that child.

Now... interestingly enough within that time frame I happened to go to my parents house for dinner. We had meatloaf and the plate my mother just happened to choose to serve that meatloaf on was a plate I had made as a seven year old. I had drawn a picture and then coated the plate and given it to my mother as a gift. I had no recolection of ever having made this plate, yet there it was in front of me. So after dinner I volunteered to wash the dishes and studied this plate after I washed it. This is what it looked like:

At the top there was a red sun. It had a frown on it's face and was crying red teardrops. Down below there was a house. It was dark brown with six windows and no door. Next to the house was a tree with two holes in it. One much larger than the other. Next to the tree there was a stick figure of me. Standing alone but with a big smile on my face. Down at the bottom was my name, all spelled right, until I got to the year. It said 1977 with the sevens written backwards.

Analyze that one!

I was raped at the age of five. Now understanding the effects of that act this is my analysis of the plate:

The sun:

How I really felt inside.

The house:

My home was a dark place to me, not bright or happy.

I felt trapped inside of circumstances I had no control over. (no door)

Yet I felt everyone could see in. (many windows)

The Tree:

I felt empty (the small hole)

and unprotected. (the big hole)

Me:

Projecting what I thought people wanted to see dispite what I felt inside.

The year on my plate:

I'm still at a loss about this one. It could mean nothing. Or it could mean something. But what could that possibly mean?.... hmmm...

Now... being me... which is all I can be... and having gotten over this incident I must say things look a lot different now. I can see the effects this one incident had on my entire life. Which believe it or not is my whole point here. That one incident shaped my entire view of the world, people in general, my family, and of me. It was out of that view that I interacted with my personal world. The relationships I had. The things I did. How close I let people get to me. It was all effected by one bad choice made by one person. Something I had no control over.

So thinking of the teleology theory, it really couldn't apply to my life. Of course you realize this is just my oppinion here. Adler "saw motivation as a matter of moving towards the future, rather than being driven, mechanistically, by the past. We are drawn towards our goals, our purposes, our ideals." I believe that when one's past has such a profound effect on them they have really no motivation to move forward. The devistation that something like this brings on a persons emotions and perceptions is almost unthinkable to some.

I was on a downward spiral from that point on. My life became one not of innocence, but of painful recolection of being taken advantage of. That pain drove me, in my later years, to do things most people (having not experienced such a thing) wouldn't do. To say things most people wouldn't say. To feel things most people don't feel. Pain is a very powerful force. People will go to great extents to bury it or hide it. It is very unpleasant and definately not something most people like to see or experience. The affects of pain on a person can change the whole course of their life in an instant. At least this is what I believe.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:39 pm
Adversity makes you stronger.

You wouldn't be who you are today if your life hadn't unfolded as it had.

The only important question is, do you like who you are?

As a side note, 'teleology' is a the branch of philosophy (more acurately theology) that studies the design or purpose in natural phenomenon. This of course assumes there IS one.
Adlers theory is not properly teleological, although the author of that quote seemed to have intended to paint it that way.
Adler forwarded that peoples behaviors are a manifestation of moving towards their desires. No outside design or purpose implied.
Do you act because of the past, or do you act towards the future?
I find the latter more reasonable myself.

Great post.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 04:05 pm
Doktor S wrote:
The South American and North American indigenous peoples have much history contrary to your assertion.
Doktor S wrote:
A truism but not an observation of a net benefit.
Doktor S wrote:
If only it was that simple!
Doktor S wrote:
Do you act because of the past, or do you act towards the future? I find the latter more reasonable myself.
It is well nigh impossible for anyone of internal and external experience, conditioning, and hereditary genetic imperatives to act towards the future without a big fat nod to the past, despite how reasonable it might be to do so.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 07:21 pm
Chumly,
Quote:

The South American and North American indigenous peoples have much history contrary to your assertion.

The 'you' in my assertion is in the context of an individual.
Quote:

A truism but not an observation of a net benefit.

Really? I disagree. Sometimes such truisms are of great benefit, if one is overly concerned with negative experiences in their past. Sometimes a fresh perspective can work wonders.
Quote:

If only it was that simple!

Isn't it?
Quote:

It is well nigh impossible for anyone of internal and external experience, conditioning, and hereditary genetic imperatives to act towards the future without a big fat nod to the past, despite how reasonable it might be to do so.

Indeed. Ones desires for the future are forged in ones past.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 08:07 pm
Doktor S wrote:
The 'you' in my assertion is in the context of an individual.
OK, I am a South American or North American indigenous person and I have much history contrary to your assertion. Individual or group, the import is similar.
Doktor S wrote:
Really? I disagree. Sometimes such truisms are of great benefit, if one is overly concerned with negative experiences in their past. Sometimes a fresh perspective can work wonders.
OK, but the underlying implication appeared to be that it *is* an observation of net benefit not that it *might* be an observation of net benefit. But what do I know, I did not write it, I only read it.
Doktor S wrote:
Isn't it?
No. Since one cannot help but be a product of one's environment in all it's internal and external facets, even if one does not like who one is, one may not have the tools / faculty / potential to change, in the way one would like.
Doktor S wrote:
Indeed. Ones desires for the future are forged in ones past.
Very nifty!
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 08:42 pm
Quote:

OK, I am a South American or North American indigenous person and I have much history contrary to your assertion. Individual or group, the import is similar.

I would posit if that particular native american, himself had suffered through adversity, he would come out of it stronger. The particulars of the adversity of other people that are not him, regardless of genetic similarity, are really irrelevant.
Quote:

OK, but the underlying implication appeared to be that it *is* an observation of net benefit not that it *might* be an observation of net benefit. But what do I know, I did not write it, I only read it.

I said it with the intention of giving a microbe of fresh perspective, or at least cause her to think in a different direction. I didn't offer any guarantees of benefit, though, so no refunds.
Quote:

No. Since one cannot help but be a product of one's environment in all it's internal and external facets, even if one does not like who one is, one may not have the tools / faculty / potential to change, in the way one would like.

Sound's like you've gone and solved that whole 'nature vs nurture' thing. Personally I'm still unsure where that line is drawn.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 09:46 pm
Doktor S wrote:
I would posit if that particular native american, himself had suffered through adversity, he would come out of it stronger. The particulars of the adversity of other people that are not him, regardless of genetic similarity, are really irrelevant.
I'll leave the group versus individual argument for the sake of clarity, and provide the individual scenario query. In what way consequential meaningful way has this native American come out of it stronger "through adversity" if he has had his family destroyed, his land taken away, and is crippled by diseases?
Doktor S wrote:
I said it with the intention of giving a microbe of fresh perspective, or at least cause her to think in a different direction. I didn't offer any guarantees of benefit, though, so no refunds.
OK
Doktor S wrote:
Sound's like you've gone and solved that whole 'nature vs nurture' thing. Personally I'm still unsure where that line is drawn.
No hubris on that basis, it appears an amalgam of both is in order. I was simply showing we are all a product of our environment, notwithstanding expectations of Free Willy.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:14 pm
Quote:

I'll leave the group versus individual argument for the sake of clarity, and provide the individual scenario query. In what way consequential meaningful way has this native American come out of it stronger "through adversity" if he has had his family destroyed, his land taken away, and is crippled by diseases?

He becomes more prepared to deal with adverse circumstance, mentally tougher, more realist, less idealist.
Quote:

No hubris on that basis, it appears an amalgam of both is in order. I was simply showing we are all a product of our environment, notwithstanding expectations of Free Willy.

Ya..certainly not defending the notion of 'freewill'.
I agree what we are is a product of our genetics and our environment, namely, the past.
But what we do, though related to what we are, is quite distinct from it.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 11:39 pm
Doktor S wrote:
He becomes more prepared to deal with adverse circumstance, mentally tougher, more realist, less idealist.
How is he more prepared to deal with adverse circumstance when he has such meager physical and mental resources left at his disposal? Yes, he might well be more of a realist & less of an idealist, (albeit if he is religious - quite likely - the opposite effect might well take place). I would argue these adverse circumstances would show in his painful acceptance of a less than favorable fate (in the physical world), and not in some inherent improvement.
Doktor S wrote:
Ya..certainly not defending the notion of 'freewill'.
I agree what we are is a product of our genetics and our environment, namely, the past.
But what we do, though related to what we are, is quite distinct from it.
On a short term individualistic basis the notion of Free Willy is compelling, but on a grand scale it may be misplaced. Where is one's individualistic free will in say a 500,000 year horizon? Return to mean; everything dampens out over time.

I am too rambly and off topic, it was very nice talking with you Smile
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 12:04 am
Doktor S wrote:

As a side note, 'teleology' is a the branch of philosophy (more acurately theology) that studies the design or purpose in natural phenomenon. This of course assumes there IS one.
Adlers theory is not properly teleological, although the author of that quote seemed to have intended to paint it that way.
Adler forwarded that peoples behaviors are a manifestation of moving towards their desires. No outside design or purpose implied.
Do you act because of the past, or do you act towards the future?
I find the latter more reasonable myself.

Great post.

To answer your question... Yeah I like who I am. I make myself laugh more than anybody I know! Whooooooooo.... LOL

Ok... guilty as charged... I took something off the internet I had not fully researched and ran with it... eeek... I'm a good one for that sometimes. Something good came out of it though. I had never quite seen things from the light I did when I finished writing that last post! I'll have to continue my research here to get a better grasp on all this. I am finding it incredibly interesting.

I no longer act because of the past, but that's only because now I realize I don't have to. When I lived in the midst of the pain I carried I wasn't able to reason anything except that pain sucked, most everyone in my life caused me pain, and I just had to accept my fate. But now I act towards the future. I realized this after reading your reply. LOL hence the new signature on my posts! Smile
0 Replies