Indifference/ The Most Effective Response to Irrationality

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:11 am
cyphercat wrote:

Anyway, I just feel stupid for being suckered into this whole goofy mess because I felt sorry for someone who clearly had her own agenda all along.

I've never thought, it has such huge dimensions.

littlek wrote:
Well, catching up on these events has made me sick to my stomach.

Yes.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:13 am
nimh wrote:
anally speaking

Does that hurt?

Seriously, now. I feel very similarly to cyphercat's post. I feel duped. I feel lied to, I feel naive, I feel like I want to avoid momma like the plague.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:13 am
Just curious, Momma: How many people have to think you're a pathetic, phony attention-whore before you're finally satisfied?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:14 am
Another problem with this thread is that its full of people who cant let the other one have the last word ...

Mr. Green

nimh-who-knows-about-the-urge-to-whip-up-the-odd-retaliatory-indignation-when-called-out-on-something-he-did-sometimes-as-well...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:14 am
I'm not concerned in the LEAST about anything I said to you, before I discovered what you are. You may not be so fortunate, though, honey. I don't worry about being held to a high standard of behavior, because I don't bleat about my religion and bug the **** out of everyone else about it.

You and you lies are seen clearly. No matter what you say, anyone who can read knows what kind of person you are.

Hypocrite to the end.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:15 am
Setanta wrote:
I refuse to accept the special pleading, and refuse to desist from pointing out the idiocy of their positions, and the hypocricy they display in the midst of their whining when they lash out with personal attacks.
And I am for one, very pleased by it. In fact, the only disappointment (if you can call it that) I have with you as that I have not, as of yet, been able to find anything I can counter sufficiently so as to have a super zippy discourse.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:15 am
littlek wrote:
nimh wrote:
anally speaking

Does that hurt?

Only if you forget to take the dildo out first.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:16 am
nimh wrote:
Another problem with this thread is that its full of people who cant let the other one have the last word ...

Mr. Green

nimh-who-knows-about-the-urge-to-whip-up-the-odd-retaliatory-indignation-when-called-out-on-something-he-did-sometimes-as-well...

You mean, you want to close this thread with one of your posts?
<Shouldn't you need a bit of sleep?>
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:16 am
:0
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:17 am
nimh wrote:
littlek wrote:
nimh wrote:
anally speaking

Does that hurt?

Only if you forget to take the dildo out first.

HAHA! <did you remember to?>
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:19 am
littlek,

I understand how you feel. And I am sorry you feel that way.

But just think back, did I one time condemn anyone? Did I one time belittle any of you for what you do or don't believe? Did I tell any of you that you were going to hell? Didn't I continually try to make peace? Didn't I ask questions so I could understand where everyone was coming from? Did I say in any of those posts on the other site any of these things? The worst thing I said was I wanted A2K to glorify God and not mock Him. My beliefs have been ridiculed and rejected since nearly day one. So what? How many times have I said, let's agree to disagree?

So, I ask Christians to come to A2K and all of a sudden I have declared war or something? I suppose you have never asked anyone to join A2K for any reason?

0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:22 am
Momma A, I can't respond to your PM, I don't have PM priveleges. I don't really think I have anything else to say anyway-- I keep trying and then deleting what I've typed, so I'm giving up. Goodnight to you and the kitties, MA.

<smooches to Lash>
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:23 am
nitey pooky
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:25 am
cyphercat wrote:

<smooches to Lash>

Still a barrier for me to post such, but ... :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Momma Angel wrote:
So, I ask Christians to come to A2K and all of a sudden I have declared war or something?

Unfortunate choice of words there...

Momma Angel wrote:
And those of you that do not post on Able2know.com, I encourage you to do so. We are in a spiritual war today. We need as many Christians as we can possibly get to stand united against the father of lies.
0 Replies

talk72000

Though I am not Christian I like that Jesus is the founder of Christianity and did the Sermon on the Mount. He brought compassion but he is not God in my opinion and I have scripture to back it. The Jesus that MoAn is preaching I oppose.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:26 am
Nimh,

It was a joke. Not a good one, but an attempt to lighten the situation a bit.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:28 am
Time for that third post....

Why isn't anyone responding to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:28 am
<smooches to Walter>

:wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:29 am
hephzibah wrote:
Time for that third post....

Why isn't anyone responding to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

careful what you wish for Idea
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 06:35:31