Indifference/ The Most Effective Response to Irrationality

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:48 pm
Too easy.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:48 pm
Momma, why should we believe you now - about anything?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:49 pm
Lash wrote:
As I recall the army of God was an illiterate monkey and a self-absorbed woman, whose every third post was a harangue about why nobody answered her fast enough.

Hee hee hee. Lash makes me giggle.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:49 pm
Lash, you are just so transparent. You know that's who you meant. Good grief. The least you can do is tell the truth. Ooops, forgot who I was talking to.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:51 pm
Anyone taking bets on how long it takes for this thread to be locked?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:52 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Lash, you are just so transparent. You know that's who you meant. Good grief. The least you can do is tell the truth. Ooops, forgot who I was talking to.

From the legendary liar, who has done more to damage Christianity in this place than Frank Apisa has done in five years.

With friends like you, Satan doesn't need to outsource. Pathetic.
0 Replies

husker

"One of life's most interesting reversals is
average people thinking they're extraordinary,
and extraordinary people thinking they're average."
0 Replies

nimh

Quote:
Anyone taking bets on how long it takes for this thread to be locked?

If it survived this far it might just squeek thru altogether ... ;-)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:53 pm
littlek,

You don't have to. I'm not asking you to. I have laid it all out in the open. I haven't hidden a thing. Told everyone yes, I did that. Said, why I did that. Explained why I did that. That's why I want it out of the way littlek. I don't have anything to hide.

What did I do so wrong? I can't name one person that signed up on A2K (other than one of my friends in the very beginning last July). Not one. Yes, was hoping more Christians would. Sure was. But, they didn't.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:55 pm
Lash,

Well, if the truth is gonna hurt Christianity then there's a problem, isn't there?

BTW, talking about Christianity. Are you NOW saying you are not one?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:59 pm
This whole thing is so bizarre. I wish I had never gotten involved on MA's thread about leaving A2K. I felt like she was someone who needed some emotional support or something, but now there seems to be a whole other thing going on.

I feel naive.

I feel bad for all the times I have been thinking Setanta was being a big meanie...But then, I bet he likes people to think he's a big meanie...So nevermind about that...<hee hee hee>

Anyway, I just feel stupid for being suckered into this whole goofy mess because I felt sorry for someone who clearly had her own agenda all along.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:00 am
Dang Lash... people are just now starting to see that about me? It's a good thing I look in the mirror every day... or else that one could have been a brick to the side of the head!
0 Replies

Chumly

Re: Indifference/ The Most Effective Response to Irrationali
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I have come to the realization, that when you acknowledge and argue irrationality, with people who refuse to conduct their lives through reason, you are giving irrationality power.
I'd best not talk to my wife any more then............hee hee hee
0 Replies

Lash

MA--

None of your damn business. You aren't qualified to have that discussion.

You need to stop holding yourself up as a paragon of Christianity or any religion. There may be people watching, who you are RUINING Christianity for.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:02 am
The wheels have come off Momma's godmobile. Let's watch as she keeps trying to steer it.

Watch out for that cliff, Momma...
0 Replies

nimh

Momma Angel wrote:
You don't have to. I'm not asking you to. I have laid it all out in the open. I haven't hidden a thing. Told everyone yes, I did that. Said, why I did that. Explained why I did that. That's why I want it out of the way littlek. I don't have anything to hide.

Yep, you did all that ... once someone else had posted that stuff here for all to see.

Touching, really ... the honesty rivals that of Clinton about Gennifer Flowers, once the story had broken.

Actually, anally speaking, you didnt lay it all out in the open - others did. You merely admitted that, yes, that is indeed what you wrote. Admirable how you spin that into some kind of proof of your pure-hearted honesty, when seriously, did you ever have any choice?

(For those hard of hearing, I'm not saying that you should necessarily have crossposted that stuff here yourself ... just that, if thats the way you talked about it, on another site, one week, to respond to Sozobe's question (and similar ones) the way you did a week or two after, well ... upfront and honest are not the first words that spring to mind.)
0 Replies

Treya

LOL chumly!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:03 am
Re: Indifference/ The Most Effective Response to Irrationali
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Sadly, my posts, for the most part, have been reduced to talking about sports, music, occasional Relationship advice and other insignificant drivel.
You can respond to my posts as I have found a secret formula
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68299&highlight=
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:05 am
Cyphercat

See what you started!!!

<pooky!>
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:05 am
Nimh,

Well, then that's what you believe. That's fine. I don't have a problem with it.

Kickycan,

Don't worry about me one bit. I drive just fine.

Lash,

Judge not, honey. Your words just might come back on you.

So what? I'm ticked. I have a right to be ticked. You feel you have a right to be ticked. I'm ticked because of the fact that it's ok for everyone to dish out all kinds of crap they want to and I post something on another site asking for Christians to come to A2K for whatever the reason and what? Are you all threatened by it or something? Man, talk about blowing things out of proportion.

I get that you all feel betrayed and think I had ulterior motives. I didn't. I explained it. I admitted it. I apologized for the wide brush. I can do no more than that.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 04:33:33