Indifference/ The Most Effective Response to Irrationality

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:30 am
Just living up to the apparent expectation of me... wouldn't want to disappoint anyone ya know? :wink:
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:42 am
husker wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Time for that third post....

Why isn't anyone responding to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

careful what you wish for Idea

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Husker: stealth commentarian. Laughing
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:43 am
Ok after thinking about it... I've made a decision...

I would rather be an illiterate monkey

Than a jackal waiting in the bushes to try and get a few scraps from someone elses prey...

Just a thought...

Good night to you all.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:47 am
But, that's exactly what you TRIED to be. Your master wasn't a good enough hunter. So, you just keep wandering around in the bushes, and whine some more, k?

And, that's goodnight to you!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:48 am
I would like to see your burden of proof for this please....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:49 am
LOL!!!! Look who's asking for PROOF of something.

Yeah. Hold your breath, please. BRB... LOL!!!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:50 am
oh... are you dodging lash?? such a shame....
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:52 am
hephzibah wrote:
Why isn't anyone responding to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hi Heph it's nice to talk to you.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:53 am
Hi chumly... nice to talk to you too... umm that wasn't talking though... it was whining... sigh...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:59 am
Why? Waz up?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:01 am
Too many empty echoes?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:04 am
Chumly didn't ya know...

I'm an illiterate monkey and a self-absorbed woman, whose every third post is a harangue about why nobody answers me fast enough.

I just thought I should whine a little so as to not disappoint anyone..

Sometimes I'm so sad when I look in the mirror...

sigh....
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:08 am
You know... A2K has really changed me...

I haven't decided if it's been for the better or the worse...

I'll have to think on that one...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:15 am
MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED

nimh wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Nihm, first I will say this is dirty of you. [..] Do you even care how you have invaded her own privacy? Yes, it is on the net but there is a thing called netiquette and this violates that ethical standard.

Nonsense. If you go and post, on another public forum, quite explicitly, about what Able2Know is, what it's for, how you would like others to all come join it, and how you want them to all come join it because you want to turn A2K into a God-glorifying site, then YES, of course all that's going to turn up on A2K itself some time as well ... what do you expect?

I expect exactly what you have done. Shown how insensitive and the lack of moral fiber that you have readily displayed for all the world to see. What you don't see is that you are losing with every word you dig yourself deeper and I will be here to make that known. You have violated someone's privacy and if it were my own I would really not give a damn but that you have to do it to someone only trying to even up the playing field from your raunchy pig pile shows you can only shoot below the belt. You are responding without common virtue which is telling much. Are you afraid you might lose if you do not have your goons watching on to dig you out of your own folly? You are the one afraid that if more "Christians" come in here (a religion and spirituality thread) to defend the faith that you might actually find you don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

If you'd have a site and I go bitch about it on some other site or tell people there to all come and change it, would you react to that on yours? Course you would. And it'd be well in your netiquette right, too.

She did not bitch about anything. She invited her friends here to express their own right to speech. The Christian experience is subjective, like as seen through your hate and prejudice and WRONG teaching. I do not wholly agree with her but compared to what you ahve done I have to side with her. And I may invite many more Christians to this forum myself if you want to keep making a stink about it.

RexRed wrote:
Do you even wonder if you maybe have embarrassed her and saddened her?

Well, I would certainly be embarassed now if I were her ... she doesnt seem to be much, tho, which doesnt say much for her.

What does it say about you? LOW LOW LOW. Well I am sure she is not ashamed of the Gospel and neither am I. But your dirty tactics? I would not find that to be a source of self pride if I were you... But I don't know, do you really even have a conscience let alone a "holy" spirit? You don't act like it. What can be expected from from a "God" hater anyway.

Ro 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

RexRed wrote:
And I am also sure you don't want to tangle with me because unlike her I will tell you what I really think of you! Then you will have to thank her because she will be the only one here who I respect enough to attempt to calm me down when I get on a vindictive roll...

I'm scared. Not.

It is not me you need to fear it is the callousness of your own heart that will be your own undoing. That would terrify me. You are so certain Jesus Christ is not going to one day be your judge? Well you already look like a fool. You would be surprised how may people have already judged you. Keep up your hate see where it gets you.

RexRed wrote:
Do you want me to find things on the net you have posted to your own friends is semi private situations and post them here?

What bollocks is that? What "semi private" situation? Its a public forum. One of its members put the address of it in his profile, here on this site. Thats how these posts were found back, too.

If you want to copy my posts here on A2K on another public forum, I suppose that'd be fully in your right. "To your own friends is semi private situations", though, that you just pulled out of thin air.

That is the whole point I am not that vicious... Mamma Angel may let it go but remember this, I will tell you EXACTLY what I think and if you want to tango, I will SURELY win... Why? Christ took a beating for me so I don't have to! You have not learned you cannot win against a true child of God. We always win in the end. It may be time for you to change your tune there buddy.

RexRed wrote:
You atheists and aggies have you own pig pile and it is wise of her to bring people into this forum who are highly studied and articulate in biblical thought to combat your (and maybe some of her own) ignorance of the scriptures.

Yes, the people from that site were definitely "highly studied and articulate in biblical thought"... just look at that "is masturbation evil" thread. (Not.)

Maybe that is why they need to come here? To learn from all of you moral, educated, self righteous, inhospitable, sucker punching saints? I am not saying that they are right about their conclusions about masterbation.(I, not reading there yet, might be inclined to wholly disagree) But again, what you did was dirty and it is YOU who now sits in the hot seat not Momma Angel.

RexRed wrote:
Galatians 6:10
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Yes, we know about the tendency of some Christians to think that fellow-Christians deserve to be done good on more than other people, thank you for highlighting that in bold again. The rest of us tend to believe we all equally deserve to be done good.

Not when you live by such low standards. You deserve only what you give... Right about now that is NOTHING but a hard time...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:18 am
kickycan wrote:
Just curious, Momma: How many people have to think you're a pathetic, phony attention-whore before you're finally satisfied?

Have some decorum plz...

Or is it the same attention you are seeking?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:25 am
hephzibah wrote:
You know... A2K has really changed me...

I haven't decided if it's been for the better or the worse...

I'll have to think on that one...
I have had friends & lovers who led a rose colored glasses, idealistic style of life; until something changed.
Some are angered at what they have become and look back, and some accept.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:58 am
RexRed wrote:
MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED

Shocked Shocked Razz Laughing Laughing

That was very possibly the most bizarre post that was ever addressed to me on this site yet...! Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 06:16 am
hephzibah wrote:
I'm an illiterate monkey and a self-absorbed woman, whose every third post is a harangue about why nobody answers me fast enough.

I, however, am the most witty and erudite doggie online . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 06:22 am
Indeed...I suspect the Unreddy (meaning the unwise) will try some more strange and hollow attempts to bully.....

All to defend one full of lies and hypocrisy writ large on a public website, and yet not admitted.

Oh tremble!

More of god's armies to rain down hell fire upon us!

They cannot even see it is not the silly proselytizing (which has been bootless) but the tricks and appeals to pity for feigned helplessness that sickens.

Odd to be unable, apparently, to see the simple reality of the offence.

It is a tarbaby, Nimh......
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 06:26 am
Setanta wrote:
hephzibah wrote:

I, however, am the most witty and erudite doggie online . . .

Oh?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I am telling a certain deeruahuahua on you.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 08:37:18