Appointment television?

material girl

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 11:11 am
I have to admit, for the past 2 years, whnever the new tv mag comes out I go through it with a pen and mark programmes I want to see.

I put it down to getting forgetfull in my old age but really Id hate the idea of missing a fab comedy show or interesting drama/documentary.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 11:21 am
I'll look at this one section in the sunday paper that lists what's going to be on the the public station.

that because sometimes I'll see there's going to be a show about a particular person or some important subject like "Capybara Threat. Real? or Hoax?

I'll either circle that or make a mental note, then promptly forget all about it 95% of the time.

I'm really screwed now because we just switched to dish from cable, and I still haven't figured out how to lower the volume using that new fangled REmote thingy they got. (must be pronounced like that, as in "whar's that dang REmote?"

I'll tell ya, these kids today.....
0 Replies

Krekel

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 11:51 am
I love watching tv too. I even love the word watching, it sounds so Chinese! I never change my plans for my best friend though, the tv, and he accepts this. That's why he's such a good friend.
0 Replies