Mundane participation for the tragically bored.

Swimpy

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 07:34 pm
wearing: A strange red/brown/blue/green peasant shirt, Cargo pants, and bare feet
hearing: nuttin'
eating: just has raspberries and yogurt
drinking: nuttin', tho there's a Diet 7-up chilling for me.
doing: just got back from getting a haircut
looking forward to: Mothers Day and No. 1 son's visit
feeling: Not as happy as 2 Packs, but not morose either. On an even keel, I'd say.
wanting: work to be a little less crazy busy.
2PacksAday

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 09:03 pm
@Swimpy,
Yeah, it's a replica of the artifact Thor's Hammer, not from the movies or comic book type "sledge" hammer. I found one online for 1800.00, was made of pure...something very valuable.....mine cost 7.95 American.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wearing: Cargo shorts.
Hearing: Dogs barking.
Eating: Had Long John Silvers for supper....our local Lowe's is surrounded by Sonic, Applebees, Long JS/A&W, Hardees, McDonalds, a Mexican restaurant, and a Chinese restaurant. We were looking at trees, in high winds....instantly we were all starving.
Drinking: Sprite.
Feeling: A little tingly from the sunburn, got a bit more today before I knew it, I tend to forget that I am a white dude.
Doing: Watching my wife play with the new puppy, trying to figure out what to name her.
Looking forward to: Tree planting, depending on the weather....in the next few days.
Wanting: To crawl into my bed....and I'm on my way now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 09:08 pm
@Swimpy,
wearing: sparkly silver fit flops, red flannel jammie bottoms with white snowflakes, a long-sleeved white t under a grey henley
hearing: Randy Bachman's Vinyl Tap on the radio. Tonight's theme is songs with children/child in the title - ACDC Problem Child's playing right now
eating: nothing, but I should
drinking: nothing, but I should
doing: trying to figure out if I need an allergy tablet
looking forward to: not having to rush off somewhere tomorrow morning
feeling: happy to have spent time with my friend Nadia yesterday. First time I've seen her since she moved out to Grande Prairie
wanting: staff
ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:35 pm
@ehBeth,
and a week later

wearing: brown hush puppy clogs, interesting denim/lime floral pants, lime t, my hair is jammed up in a kind of faux Gibson Girl pile
hearing: the beginning of As It Happens on the radio
eating: nothing, but I think I may go get something from the Rib House
drinking: nothing, but I will
doing: enjoying the beginning of the Victoria Day long weekend
looking forward to: Belly Be Well class tomorrow - I think it's back on
feeling: giddy about how our folklore troupe is doing with our new choreo. We're really getting comfortable with each other - and better able to find each other in space
ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 05:45 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: my never toss out jersey floral skirt, slightly chartreusey lime tee, okabashi rubber shoes (oh so handy lately), no jewels.
hearing: slight barking from barky girl
eating: about to dish out the soup (mixed spicy meat pattie cut up, tomato sauce, mustard greens, garlicky green peppers, madagascar pink rice). Dog just finished her kibble with chicken rice soup.
drinking: cheapo cabernet
doing: considering some light paperwork
looking forward to: probably see Diane tomorrow
feeling: stressed, mostly
wanting: staff; oh, and that I had thought to buy one raffle ticket
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 07:56 am
@ehBeth,
wearing: Black yoga pants. Brown "Community" T-shirt, blue and white striped man's button down dress shirt that I painted purple flowers on with green vines - allllllll over. bare feets. Hair is in a pony tail. My pony tail is bobbed now. I cut my long hair. I feel a wee bit bereft. But I must say the lack of rats nests is liberating.
hearing: Tom and Jerry
eating: about to
drinking: coffee
doing: practicing avoidance. You will be glad to know I have it down to a fine science.
looking forward to: I am still too sleepy to look forward to anything. It kind of all makes me grouchy right now.
feeling: grouchy
wanting: to wake the hell up and find my gumption. Going to get more coffee.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 10:07 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

wearing: Brown "Community" T-shirt, blue and white striped man's button down dress shirt that I painted purple flowers on with green vines - allllllll over.

Community (one of the funniest TV series?) t-shirt? (((HIGH FIVE!!)))
wearing: Brown corduroy pants; light blue and white striped button-down shirt; black sneakers and white socks.
hearing: This week's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me podcast.
eating: Nothing. Waiting to 13:00 for lunch.
drinking: Need to get a mug of green tea. Wait... ((update: BREAKING NEWS!)) A hot mug of green tea.
doing: a2k and waiting for requests for records at work.
looking forward to: The train trip and Geek Pride Parade in Upstate NY tomorrow (Saturday).
feeling: Too many mixed and complicated feelings to state here.
wanting: A shattered friendship restored.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
wearing: royal blue faux melodia pants, a navy velvet bustier, a truly odd tie-dyed long-sleeved t in rose and sage, elbow-length black shrug/sweater with random black beading
hearing: something on the radio that is too complicated to fully appreciated. something about climate change/weather patterns/imbalance in the water levels in the Great Lakes
eating: Nothing. Still have left over from the chicken shawarma platter I picked up at Ali Baba on the way home
drinking: nothing. Feeling very thirsty after 6 hours of hard-core belly dance boot camp today.
doing: a2k and considering sleep
looking forward to: the next two days of belly dance boot camp
feeling: physically exhausted

[/quote]
Lash

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 09:09 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: awesome white boob top (makes the girls look luscious) - it's way too old and I will have to retire it soon...waaah. navy super thin long "sweater," velour navy vest jacket on top of that 'cause I was taking pics of Kev on the water and got cold - he loaned it to me...skinny jeans with feathering at the thighs - whatever that means - soft scarf with graduating colors from white to navy, some weird nude greek sandals.
hearing:Big Bang Theory theme song, dog licking sounds, distant traffic.
eating: Toblerone milk choco. Oh yum.
drinking: fourth Blue Moon
doing: reviewing pics of kev sailing, vegging on a Friday night, thinking about watching old rerun of Sopranos....The Pine Barrens. Wink
looking forward to: these things do not go together - but getting my kids on the phone this weekend - and next sex fest.
feeling: fat but hopeful
wanting: had never thought of staff - but I think ehbeth has expanded my horizons
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 09:25 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: White skinny jeans, orange top, bare feets,
hearing: Cruise
eating:Lerd - I am done for the day. Have the smell of bacon and onions from making my three baked bean dish for tomorrow. Smells amazing- looking forward to eating tomorrow.
drinking: White zin,
doing: playing
looking forward to: bed
feeling: I am beat. After running little boys around all day and seeing to All Stars this afternoon and a movie for "team building" then cooking for the family reunion tomorrow. I. Am. Wasted.
wanting: I am full to overflowing. So content. Just whooped.
mismi

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 05:57 am
@mismi,
wearing: Black yoga pants, print block dress black, green and white - wearing it like a tunic. I don't know why.
hearing: Naina & Manpreet "Mejhe Rang De"-1080HD
eating:no
drinking: no
doing: waiting for the house to wake up
looking forward to: I really don't want to move forward to day. Hunkering down in the right now.
feeling: I am still tired. Too much packed in to my days. I am overwhelmed by what my mind envisions and what really is.
wanting: this is a useless thing - wanting never makes it so. Best to squish that little flame.
mismi

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 06:01 pm
@mismi,
wearing: skinny jeans, legs pulled up so they look like capris. Gold bobo flip flops, Community shirt (again)
hearing: Coram Deo
eating:no
doing: Waiting to go pick up Baby A from cross country
looking forward to: Sarasota, FL
feeling: Fine, thank you
wanting: eh
mismi

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 05:12 pm
@mismi,
wearing: white jeans, lime green racer back tank,
hearing: dogs
eating: no
doing: Waiting to go pick up the twinks from their lake day
looking forward to: bed
feeling: a wee bit beat up. I still haven't gotten over my incident this morning.
wanting: a new brain - my doesn't seem to be working so well right now.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 09:30 pm
@mismi,
wearing: charcoal yoga pants, a buncha tops under an ancient purple sweatshirt
hearing: some kind of comedy program on the radio
drinking: ginger ale <urp>
doing: getting ready to sleep after having stayed up to wait for the city guy come to turn the water off
looking forward to: the plumber coming tomorrow and then the water coming back on
feeling:tired of coughing - and it only started today
wanting: staff! is no one listening?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 08:08 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: dressy wide-legged black pants, black and white striped t, old faithful purple sweat shirt, cream sweater clogs
hearing: weather on the radio
drinking: ginger ale <urp>
doing: not coughing
looking forward to: seeing some friends over the summer, including - hopefully - Thomas
feeling: optimistic that I'll be healthy by next Friday
wanting: anything I can get without stressing
mismi

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 12:52 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: fuschia v neck and back shirt with a tie at the shoulders in the back. skinny jeans rolled up, new camel thong sandals with beading down the center
hearing: rain
drinking: water
doing: getting the gumption up to go take care of my "to do" list
looking forward to: Siesta Key
feeling: Really tired right now and a little sad that my twinkies have left me for the beach.
mismi

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 07:07 am
@mismi,
wearing: my sleeping uniform, my hair is nuts this morning. I think I slept with my face smooshed in the pillow because it is standing up on the one side - and I have all of those sheet marks on my face. It has got to be scary waking up next to me.
hearing: tapping of my keys
drinking: coffee - blue agave syrup is in it and no cream. Different - but not undrinkable.
doing: planning my day. playing a little before I gotta get up and do
feeling: missing my boys. a little tense over all the things I have to do. It will turn out well...

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 11:18 am
@mismi,
((hugs)) for Mismi.

wearing: White dress shirt, black dress pants, grey dress socks, and black sneakers;
hearing: Chris Thile sing a Punch Brothers song, Me and Us:

eating: will get peanut butter and honey sandwich ready after posting this;
drinking: experimental hybrid of green and camomile ice tea;
doing: lunch break;
looking forward to: A picnic in Brooklyn this Saturday;
wanting: ....
mismi

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank you Tsars...I needed that.

So - how was the tea?
And I love Chris Thile. It doesn't matter who he playing with. I think he is awesome.

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 01:59 pm
@tsarstepan,
wearing: holey yoga pants. Have a hole in the seat and in the knee. A University of South Alabama t-shirt. Old tennis shoes. I am seriously filthy. Been working in the yard and I am a sweaty, dirty mess.
hearing: G-baby's baby talking the dogs
drinking: water
doing: resting. I hope I didn't rest too long. Sometimes it's hard to get my get up and go back to going when I quit.
feeling: Happy I accomplished something I have wanted to for a long time~