Mundane participation for the tragically bored.

Lash

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 10:16 pm
Oh! I HAVE chockies!! I made my daughter a Valentine's basket.

Wish I could share with you. I have Linder's Truffles (cheap, but I'm an American. We really don't know any better), and Reese's Cups, and...mini Musketeers.

Want sum?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 10:25 pm
I never got fully dressed today. I shoveled in my PJs (plus gortex outerlayers)......

Wearing: black un-silk long underwear under zebra print velour PJ bottoms, a lavender tissue weight long bell sleeve t and a sagy green fleecie. But, I'm about to take a shower, so this will change shortly.

Hearing: hum of CPU.

Eating: done with food for the day, but the last bite I had was Dolfin chocolate noir aux ammandes grilles.

Drinking: red wine and hot water with a splash of milk (those are seperate drinks, by the way).

Doing: procrastinating before my shower.

Looking forward to: #1 - dinner tomorrow night. My bro is coming over to dine with my housemates (BOTH of them!!!). We're having an arugula salad and porcini tortolini with saffron and white truffle in olive oil. And #2 - friday night's production of Death of a Saleslady (by drag troupe Ryan Landry and the Stardust Orphans).

Feeling: gassy <blush>

Wanting: to get my life a little more organized.
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 10:27 pm
Lash wrote:
Oh! I HAVE chockies!! I made my daughter a Valentine's basket.

Wish I could share with you. I have Linder's Truffles (cheap, but I'm an American. We really don't know any better), and Reese's Cups, and...mini Musketeers.

Want sum?

Yumm. Very Happy
Enjoy your chocolate. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 10:31 pm
We don't know chocolate! I beg your pardon!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 10:39 pm
Me!! I have chockies!!

<Beaming chocolates to Kehoe>
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:25 pm
Oh GOD!!!! Why did I do this to my HAIR!!!!!
I dyed it, and it was supposed to be like my color, only a little redder,

but

it's

BLACK!!!! Crying or Very sad

Okay, back to the mundane participation...

Wearing: my robe and my jammies with cows on them to comfort me after my hair disaster
Hearing: the blankity-blank video game again
Eating:nada, wanting some comfort food to distract from my hair
Drinking: about to make a cappucino to comfort me...did I mention my hair?
Doing: mourning my hair
Looking forward to: dye wearing off
Feeling: stupid
Wanting: I bet you can guess [size=8](my hair color back)[/size]
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:27 pm
Is it a permanent dye?

Girl, you will have to strip that crap if you got a permanent dye.....where do you live? I am coming over.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:31 pm
cypher!! Go with it!! Put on too much mascara and dress in black....rip your hose, bite your fingernails.

Embrace the goth in all of us!!!!

<or get thee to a salon>

<hee>

I bet you look precious, pooky!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:33 pm
There, there, cyphercat!
<pat pat>

I'm certain that your new black hair will be OK, once you get used to it. Admittedly it's quite a change from your usual tabby look, but with a face as pretty as yours, you can get away with it! Of this I'm very confident! Very Happy
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:33 pm
Yeah! Like Lash said. Go goth!! Some of us didnt get to do that in highschool. Let us live vicariously through you.....until it grows out....or you get it changed.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:37 pm
Oh, Shari, please help! How soon can you get to California?!

It's a semi-permanent. I'm thinking I'll go get a color remover, do you know how well those work?

Lash, I CAN'T go with it, I'd try but it's just too much! I did dark hair when I was a teenager and looked all pale and witchy, and I don't wanna do it again...! I dunno what I was thinking the first time, I certainly don't need to have a goth period again...yeesh...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:39 pm
Msolga, you're too kind! It's just that I miss my cute stripeys and my yellow tummy fur... Very Happy
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:41 pm
Be careful or you will look like a calico- no pun intended. Best bet, hit the salon and see what they can do. The last thing you need is to fry you hair so bad that you cant dye it over. I wouldnt get the color remover, but if its semi-perm. start washing it and it'll lighten up significantly. Then see if you like it.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:51 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Msolga, you're too kind! It's just that I miss my cute stripeys and my yellow tummy fur... Very Happy

Oh, I can understand that, cypher! A little time spent in the sun should help reveal those hidden markings & stripes a little. AND give you your daily dose of vitamin D, too! Very Happy
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:15 pm
Oof, I didn't read your advice about the color remover until too late Shari! Luckily it didn't fry my hair and I dyed right over it, I'm strawberry blond now! Heeheehee! It was quite the day for my hair yesterday...
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:18 pm
Good for you! You are one of the lucky ones who made it through..... I cant say the same for myself. I have been through many a hair trauma.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:23 pm
I was prepared for diaster! I kept telling myself, It's okay no matter what, I'd kind of like to try having really short hair... Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 05:57 pm
So, cypher, hair trauma past? I was gonna suggest a hair care retailer, like a Sally beauty supply (we have 'em around here. Satisfied with the strawberry blonde then? Good! = )
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 06:05 pm
wearing: red yoga pants, grey/black/red sleeveless hoodie that says "Canadian Girls Kick Ass" across the front, socks, gonna put on my Canadian Olympic Team hockey jersey soon
hearing: a bad weather report on the radio
eating: nothing but looking forward to lamb with mushrooms and lemon pepper pasta
drinking: nothing, but looking for this morning's tea
doing: clicking for the rainforest
looking forward to: watching the Olympic hockey repeats on tv tonight
feeling: odd
wanting: my life
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 06:33 pm
wearing: baggy yellow 3/4 length cotton pyjama bottoms & black singlet top. Black Birkenstocks.

hearing: Dr Huw Worth's pet advice segment on ABC radio. (A problem about a "dominant pet rabbit" who roughly claws his owners' legs when sitting on their laps, inside. De-sexing is the solution, apparently.)

eating: just had a slice of raisin bread toast, with raspberry jam. & a multi-vitamin pill.

drinking: a strong cup of freshly brewed coffee.

doing: contemplating the weekend. Dinner out tonight ( Indian? Middle Eastern? Vegetarian?) & a beach walk in Williamstown with W tomorrow.

looking forward to: feeling better still.

feeling: a lot better than yesterday

wanting: serenity & acceptance.
0 Replies