THE PEOPLE WHO RUN TIME WARNER CABLE MUST F*CKING DIE

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 02:55 am
I Hate them so f*cking much, don't you? Aren't they the biggest pieces of dogshit on the planet? They really are, and they need to be wiped off the shoe of humanity as soon as possible. Seriously, they suck. Tonight I tried to play a DVD, but of course, coudn't. They told me that I need some blah blah blah bullshit to hook up to the DVD Player--can I please put a f*cking bullet through somebody's goddammed head? Please? I really want to f*cking kill someone--the c*cksucker who is responsible for this bullshit having to do with my DVD, preferably. I hate these scumsucking viral bags of **** that masquerade as humans, pieces off fecal offing who are supposedly there to help me.

F*ck them, and f*ck every dirty prick at the goddammed cable company, with a red hot poker, twice on sunday.

F*CK YOU, TIME WARNER CABLE!!!! YOU ARE THE REASON THE WORLD IS GOING DOWN THE F*CKING TOILET, YOU INCOMPETENT F*CKING MORONS!!! PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF THE KIND OF PSYCHIC PENALTY YOU ARE FORCING US ALL TO PAY, KILL YOURSELVES, KILL YOURSELVES, KILL YOURSELVES!!!

<goes down of bended knee>

Please god, rip the skin from the bones of these dirty c*cksuckers, make them suffer in hellfire for all eternity, and let me be the one shoving them back into the vile lake of fire, for they are c*cksucking ****-eaters, and the purveyors of mediocrity and banality, and I hate them all so much. Please have them all ass-raped by wild babboons for all of eternity, and let me watch on my DVD that I can't get to work right now because of those dirty, filhy, vile pieces of ****.

Thank you lord.

Kickycan
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,758 • Replies: 42
No top replies

lmur

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 03:14 am
there, there...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 03:20 am
What have the cable people got to do with your DVD woes?

Oh, glad you had a good christmas.....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 05:53 am
Sounds like you are feeling a bit calmer than usual, Kicky! :wink:
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 05:56 am
could be an ad -

If anyone can kick kitty, kicky can
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 05:56 am
Which DVD were you hoping to watch? :wink:
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 07:32 am
I had my own fury at Time Warner last night although my wrath was less intense than yours. I wanted to look in on the Ranger hockey game which was shown on MSG II since the Knick game was on MSG at the time. I couldn't find the channel for MSG II, so I called Time Warner. Reply: "Sorry, Time Warner does not carry MSG II". AAArrghh!!!!!

Part of the ongoing war between Time Warner and Cablevision no doubt.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 07:54 am
I start work there next week.... Embarrassed
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 07:55 am
I am on the verge of switching to dish from TW.

From what I've heard, the dish goes out no more than the cable does, and even after all the special promos for the dish for the first 6 months or whatever, the bottom life is I can get more dish channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax & Starz, my land line for phone AND internet for the same price I'm paying for cable and phone.

I don't watch much TV, the wolverine loves movies, so fine. But I've had it with the bills and feeling like I'm not getting my monies worth.

anyone else have dish?

anyone, anyone, kicky?
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 08:03 am
I trust, Throbber, that you will have things straightened out by the following week.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:03 am
dlowan wrote:
What have the cable people got to do with your DVD woes?

They hooked up my cable through the DVD player, and only checked that the cable itself worked. At the time, I just stupidly assumed that if the cable was working, the DVD player should work. How silly of me to think that. I should know by now, from all my past dealings with the cable company, that if there is any possible chance of something being hooked up or in some way f*cked up, it will be. They suck and should all get festering boils on their sphincters.

Last night after I got back from my trip to Rochester for Christmas, I was all excited about watching my new DVD of "La Dolce Vita" that I had gotten as a gift, so when I found that the DVD player wasn't hooked up right, I was just a tad bit angry. I feel much better now, although everytime I look at the DVD sitting there unwatchable, it gets me pissed all over again. Bastards.

dlowan wrote:
Oh, glad you had a good christmas....

Thanks. I actually did have a somewhat less than horrible Christmas this year. Hope you did too!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:07 am
Chai Tea wrote:
I am on the verge of switching to dish from TW.

From what I've heard, the dish goes out no more than the cable does, and even after all the special promos for the dish for the first 6 months or whatever, the bottom life is I can get more dish channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax & Starz, my land line for phone AND internet for the same price I'm paying for cable and phone.

I don't watch much TV, the wolverine loves movies, so fine. But I've had it with the bills and feeling like I'm not getting my monies worth.

anyone else have dish?

anyone, anyone, kicky?

Sorry, I don't know about Dish, because when I looked into it, I couldn't get it because there was a high-rise across the street that would basically block the signal. I'm pretty sure that even if it sucks, it can't be any worse than f*cking cable though.

Let me know how that works out for ya.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:14 am
kickycan wrote:
...hate these scumsucking viral bags of **** that masquerade as humans, pieces off fecal offing who...

And you gave me **** for using a period incorrectly.

Un...................friggin....................believable!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:18 am
Yes, that is definitely not one of my best sentences. At the time I wrote that I was too angry to worry about correct grammar or punctuation. It's not my fault though! I blame Time Warner!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:25 am
That sentence was so horribly butchered, kicky, that I'm afraid we're going to have to terminate our friendship.

I can't associate with low-brows.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:26 am
You ARE a low brow.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:28 am
Let's keep that between us.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:37 am
I agree about Time Warner, Kicky, but fortunately, when I got my DVD player, I had someone else hook it up. The only problem that I have now, is getting the settings correct to switch back and forth to cable tv from DVD.

Well, bear. Glad you're working for that bunch. Nice to have friends in high places. <smile>
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 10:07 am
Kicky, one word: decaf.

Seriously, though, if TW is a problem, is cablevision any better?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 11:04 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
That sentence was so horribly butchered, kicky, that I'm afraid we're going to have to terminate our friendship.

I can't associate with low-brows.

But, but...I'm a UNI-brow!!!
0 Replies