MUFFIN TOPS!!!

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:21 pm
You know what I mean. Now if ya cant wear the outfit , pleeeeez dont frighten the kids.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,207 • Replies: 11
No top replies

flushd

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:22 pm
What a muffin top? Just so I don't frighten any kiddies with a faux pas. :wink:
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:27 pm
top of the muffin to ya...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:31 pm
A muffin top is some chubby girl (or even not so chubby) trying to wear low cut pants an amidriff shirt. This ostensibly sexy type outfit can be really gross when worn by die zaftige madchen.

Today, It wasnt so cold so we went to Lancaster for some shopping. BOY are the women up there puttin on the pounds

They develop a little roll of das flabbenrollenfleischenmachen that hangs out over the tops of their pants like a little "muffin top"
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:34 pm
Oy... just when you thought spandex was dead and gone one has muffin tops to contend with.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:36 pm
But isn't Lancaster almost in Amish hands and the "saftige Maedchen" are dressed more "sittsam"?

Yet, I have to agree with you, farmerman: It seems, always
the ones who cannot afford it, wear low cut pants and short,
tight t-shirts.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:38 pm
Laughing

Ohhhhh yeah, that's not a flattering look. My buds and I call that "20 pounds of meat in a 10 pound bag".
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:40 pm
and exude ample avoirdupois over the top.

A note

Some very sexy ladies are of ample size, but they have the smart sense to feature other of their attributes. There is a very fine stature line that such outfits fit within
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:54 pm
have you noticed , these same low cut pants , give each and every woman who wears them, an ass that looks like a little boys'?

it is a gay man's designer conspiracy i tell ya..
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 05:58 pm
Yeh , come to think of it, a real woman would show some butt crack , that would be embarrassing to be confused with a plumber
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 06:36 pm
Unfortunately, the bakers of the muffin tops have devoted time and thought to putting together the unflattering ensembles. They are blissfully happy in bulging high fashion.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 06:44 pm
I can just picture them getting ready to leave the house and then realizing they hadn't really exposed enough belly and so back to the wardrobe they go.
0 Replies