Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:31 pm
Boones Farm. It's the mostest delicious wine.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 05:26 pm
I found this rare Beatrix Potter tale on the internet, sorry for the copy and paste:

There once was a troubled rabbit named dlowan. It wasn't her fault, it was just that she grew up a hippie, in Australia of all places. All good English children know that Australia is a colony of criminals.

Thankfully, she was adopted by a loving single father, named Papa Rabbit, who tried to put her on the straight and narrow path.

Well, one night, dlowan's nose sniffed something that sniffed quite delicious. Mr. Boone's farm was just across the fence, and he was making his own wine again! Mmmmm, smelled like something good, although the young bunny was not quite sure what it was.

Well, the smell was too tempting. Despite Papa Rabbit's warnings, dlowan snuck under the fence, and deftly stole some of Boone's homemade crappy wine. It tasted good. It tasted really good! Then our heroic but bad bunny felt something like....euphoria! So she drank it all, and then puked the entire night.

When she awoke, Daddy Bunny said, "It's okay, you needed to find out for yourself, and I respect your personal journey."

Then Papa Rabbit broke in and yelled, "What the f*** are you doing in my daughter's bedroom? Get the hell out before I beat you with my digeridoo!"

Our bunny learned a lesson that night. Avoid Boone's, and stay away from anyone named Slappy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:15 am
Aaaaaaaaa - fiction - stranger than fact.......
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:16 am
oh - and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:36 pm
dlowan wrote:
Aaaaaaaaa - fiction - stranger than fact.......

But is fiction stragner than dlowan?
0 Replies