Osso and Pacco move to New Mexico

Lash

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:19 pm
Diane wrote:
OK, Dys and JLN, grow up and leave the girl alone. Having two men worrying is sort of a compliment, but oy, enough.

So are Lash and Gus still planning to come to our house and live in sin? I've been planning on how we can turn the backyard into a swamp for Gus. Leaving the sprinklers on for eight hours or so should do the trick. Naturally, all that water will bring out the scorpions and black widow spiders as well as a few snakes, but hey, Gus is used to swamp critters.

Lash, your gothic collection sounds....interesting. Whips, leather, maces and god knows what else? What about your hair? Green or multi colored?

Years ago, one of my sons dyed his hair black--a dull, ugly gothic black, he of the beautiful blond hair lots of women would pay big bucks to have. Come to think of it, will having you here with your goth collection be like having a teenager in the house again?

I'm rethinking the invitation.

How unhospitable! I have lovely cathedral window sconces with candle holders, and wrought-iron wall hangings, and ancient leather bound tomes, and netting draped over everything... It's quite beautiful!

She has discriminated against me!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:21 pm
Relax already. Room will be found...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:25 pm
That netting draped over everything sounds remarkably similiar to spider webs.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:36 pm
It looks scary/sexy/beautiful/otherworldy.

It makes me happy.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:41 pm
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~sairwas/frameX/horror/black2.jpg

Me and my pekinese, going for a romp.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:44 pm
So you've sold the north, north house?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:46 pm
http://3dfiction.com/0160_naked_lunch.jpg

My dining room.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:47 pm
Yes!!! escrow is over Friday or Monday or Tuesday. What the hell? Anyway, movers on Tuesday. Gulp.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:49 pm
Holy schomoly!! It's time to celebrate!! Can you check in with us while you're on the road?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:51 pm
Hooray, osso!!!

You sold quickly!! Good show!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:53 pm
EXCELLENT, Osso!!! That's amazing news! Congratulations!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:55 pm
Woohoo! Ready or not, here she comes! Very Happy
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 07:57 pm
So how does this affect what you said back at the bottom of page 14? Will there be cashflow soon?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 08:06 pm
Well, it sold quickly once it got out on whatever...

weird... several people going through (I am the one that met the lookers/buyers, eek, sort of a three day sales-a-thon and all of you who know me would, I guess, assume I can be enthusiastic - but I have a strong yes, but ... thing going on, which I displayed.) Why prevaricate, this is a great place that needs a lot of work. Any way, a common thing of those looking at it, was Oh, god, I love O'Keefe and Merritts!

I got four offers. What a thicket, also long story. As I said, I'm glad I didn't start this thread sooner, I'd have been splaining all that all day.

I am not comfortable at all financially, and every cent counts to me, thus my repacking thing to save money mailing books. I am dealing with my dear Arturo, who has been getting his license after twenty years or some such without one and thus has not shown up various days to help me yank stuff around, oh, never mind. Was here today though, big help.

Went to the post office three times today, re getting po box in abq. Done. Well, the guy in abq will call me over the weekend... he says.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 08:11 pm
Will there be cash flow? Short and sweet. I've seen cash before. Like water for chocolate.

I am putting it into a small place fast. Let it be a good small place.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 08:20 pm
I envy your courage, Osso. It takes guts to pick up and move like this. Good on ya, girl.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 08:22 pm
Thx.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 08:32 pm
I bet you'll find a good small place.

This sounds like a good plan all around.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 09:48 pm
I envisage a small cozy place with a room large enough to serve as an adequate studio...and good plumbing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 09:56 pm
That's it, LR as studio, and so on...

well, stay tuned. Who knows. I found a place back in april that I liked with a whole separate studio, but of course I won't now...

No point to look, things are sold fast. I'm over saving stuff from online. We'll see.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 08:01:56