Women like this give girls a bad name.... It was nasty

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:13 pm
Let's see...reimburse me for my flight to Florida tomorrow...that's $200. Plus provide me with enough alcohol to get me to get through it...probably $50...plus what it would cost for me to do it...another $200.

It would be cheaper to get the real thing. And he'd be more jacked.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:15 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Let's see...reimburse me for my flight to Florida tomorrow...that's $200. Plus provide me with enough alcohol to get me to get through it...probably $50...plus what it would cost for me to do it...another $200.

It would be cheaper to get the real thing. And he'd be more jacked.

What if I got you one of the internet girls Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:31 pm
She's gotta look better than that train wreck your friends ran a train on!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:36 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
She's gotta look better than that train wreck your friends ran a train on!

hahaha couldn't promise anything.... uck... anywho you prolly wouldn't feel comfortable there.... We will just say that they have certain ways about them
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:45 pm
Well I'll be having some cool drinks in...eh, 70 degree weather. Better than here.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:47 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Well I'll be having some cool drinks in...eh, 70 degree weather. Better than here.

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil I want to go back to FL... I am jealous....

I wil be watching people get drunk and making sure everyone is ok
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:50 pm
Being sober in a room full of hammered people must be a BLAST. Fortunately, I'm usually one of the hammered people.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:50 pm
Quote:
slut (slŭt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern.

It sounds like this gal is a slut in two of the three definitions. Basically, I think that she is one sick puppy. As dangerous as it was for you guys at the party, it was much more dangerous for her.

She had no idea as to what she was getting herself into. She could have been raped, or worse. I get the feeling that this is not the first time that this gal has put herself in treacherous situations. I just hope that one day she doesn't have to learn the hard way.
0 Replies

Criple Katie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:51 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Thanks mom Smile
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:52 pm
Criple Katie wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Thanks mom Smile

your welcome dear, just want to make sure the house doesn't set on fire or nobody locks themselves in the car with is running and is found passed out almost dead
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:54 pm
Learn the "hard" way?

Was that a pun, Phoenix?

There was actually a girl at my college that accused a few of the hockey players of rape. They all were found innocent, but some of them left the school after because all the bad press. Their faces were on the front page of the major Boston papers, the media was there daily, it was a huge black eye for them. She was apparently doing something similar, letting them take turns on her.

I heard she was on all these medications, and accused others of raping her in the past. Just a screwed up chick. I also heard her own father wouldn't testify on her behalf.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:59 pm
Quote:
Learn the "hard" way?

Was that a pun, Phoenix?

Slappy- Wasn't meant to be, but it DID come out funny! Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:12 pm
I'll try to pull that phrase out on some chick I'm about to have sex with: "I'm going to teach you a lesson...the HARD way."
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:20 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Well they used condoms

My nurse friend was just telling me the other day that condoms don't protect from things like herpes and warts and stuff, things that would be all over the whole area, because condoms leave such a lot of skin exposed. Sure, the actual shaft is covered, but that leaves everything around there still, you know, nekkid. Blechhh...just the thought of your friends being willing to have that kind of contact with a girl who obviously has a lot of such contact, AND b.o. too! Standards, guys, get some standards.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:23 pm
A completely sensible response--and therefore, out of tenor with this thread . . .
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:38 pm
yeah, heehee...It was one of those times when you post before reading all 72 pages of a thread, and then when you do finish reading, you discover that it's degenerated into the typical A2K group sex scene...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:40 pm
Setanta wrote:
A completely sensible response--and therefore, out of tenor with this thread . . .

Set- It is very scary. In that picture, you look just like my stepson........................although he has different tastes in headgear! Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:44 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Set- It is very scary. In that picture, you look just like my stepson........................although he has different tastes in headgear! Laughing

I won't let my girl be doing that to me! Embarrassed
0 Replies

surfinthewavelink

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:45 pm
becuase she is a dirty hoe and if you are tough you should kick her outta yer house 4 ever
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:09 pm
Crying rape is definitely destructive, when it isn't rape and is a coverup for guilty feelings or social image, need to not freak out parents, or these days with sports stars, I suppose some do it to get money. On the other hand, it's my sincere impression that rape is quite often - if not multiply more often - not cried when it has happened. Anecdotal and personal evidence, of course, and from years of reading and listening.

If that woman is mentally ill, she is arguably, but I think not by me, a victim, if not legally, then re being used, though she seems clearly in a self destructive mode, clearly the lead, except for the invite. I don't know why it is so funny that she might be a victim long past, re her history.

Not, I don't think, to be self destructive for itself, but to feel alive, noticed, cared about for a half hour. I'm not so much interested in legal, much less moral words on this. I'm trying to understand.

I'm also trying to understand you, crazielady. You have this role of protecting all your friends from themselves. You are cheerfully ready to just go back.
I think you are a more interesting and able person than to be stuck in this role for your social life.

My not humble opinion, of course.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 07:59:29