Women like this give girls a bad name.... It was nasty

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:04 pm
No Bella does have a point, and yes she did enjoy herself... but I just didn't like the way she represented herself... I don't think it would have bothered me as much if she didn't want everyone in the house watching.... do your thing behind closed doors ya know?

Maybe it is just me... maybe I am at an age where I can't handle this... I never thought in my life I'd actually see something like that!

I felt bad for her also, she came back the next weekend and nobody really spoke to her...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I'm glad you were taught to judge people and create nasty lables for those who live differnet lives and have different values from yourself.

No you are not seeming to get what I am saying here.... I wasn't trying to judge her... ha god, I am the last person...er.... From what I learned from her she got what she wanted.. ok?

Wouldn't you be judging me right now on your assumptions of me also?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:07 pm
ehBeth wrote:
and you stayed at the party for what reason, CL?

I grew up with these people, I am the sober one and I am the driver so they all don't get into a car....

I choose to do it, I have no complaints about that...

All was saying is that I was shocked about it, I honestly never thought I'd see that, other than in store bought videos
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:10 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:

Nope. I was pointing out how narrow minded you were being based on your statment.

I do guess judging people is natural but the point I was trying to make is that how can we expect men to treat us with respect when we can't even treat ourselves and other women with respect?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:11 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Nope. I was pointing out how narrow minded you were being based on your statment.

eh.. whatever... everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... so even though I disagree that is fine.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:12 pm
wow, i got my edit in under the wire.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:15 pm
First of all, a womans sexual adventures are hers and hers alone.
That doesnt make her a slut.
That makes YOU uncomfortable with HER choices..

big diffrence.

if this happened as you say it did, then you were probally uncomfortable HEARING people have sex close toyou.

You were upset with it and blamed HER...

but.. uhh,... there were men in that room too..

But she is the only ' bad person?'

Your male friends decided to sleep with some stranger who just "" walked in their home"" and you hate her?
Frankly, this story says alot about your male friends ....they sound like sluts. Sleeping with someone just because they walked in thier home..

Maybe she needs an STD test after sleeping with them...

And how do you know they used a coke bottle?
so what if she enjoyed it... you think she would have stayed if she didnt?

Why are you upset she had sex with your friends?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:19 pm
Wow. I'm not sure I would know what to think either if I had been at a party and this had happened.

I can't help but feel sorry for the girl that did this. She not only put everyone else in danger, but she also put herself in danger. She didn't know any of you anymore than you knew her.

I can't believe I am saying this, because it rarely happens, but I agree with Setanta. The girl certainly displayed behavior indicating very low self-esteem.

I just pray that she did not have any STD and no one caught anything if she did.

She showed a total lack of respect (IMO) for herself and everyone else at the party. I find this very sad. Very sad indeed.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:20 pm
No, you're wrong. What she did makes her a slut. And what the hell is so wrong with being a slut? You guys are so f*cking judgmental!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:24 pm
Slut is passe in England these days.It's a word only bluestockings use.Buttered Bun is street cred for the lady you are all making such an inordinate fuss about.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:36 pm
Why is it that it has always been the female is the one branded? What about the guys? Doesn't say much for them either does it?

Is this still a common thing? The woman still labeled a slut and the guys not?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:54 pm
No, I was very upset with my guy friends and very disgusted I agree that they are sluts also... it is a complete double standard usually....

The story I was telling was more about the girl though, that is all

But my friends lost alot of my respect and I learned alot about their views on women.... and I am somewhat ashamed to call them friends I guess
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:56 pm
Crazielady420,

I am sorry that happened. It hurts when we are disillusioned by people. I didn't mean you were ignoring the guys in this.

I agree. This kind of behavior makes them just as culpable as the girl.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:00 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
First of all, a womans sexual adventures are hers and hers alone.
That doesnt make her a slut.
That makes YOU uncomfortable with HER choices..

big diffrence.

Yes I was uncomfortable with her choices

Quote:
if this happened as you say it did, then you were probally uncomfortable HEARING people have sex close toyou.

Somewhat yes, I was more upset with having to witness it...

Quote:
You were upset with it and blamed HER...

Not entirely, everyone is to blame, they could have easily said no and sent her on her way.... but that was what they wanted also

Quote:
but.. uhh,... there were men in that room too..

But she is the only ' bad person?'

No, she is not a bad person at all.... nobody is... like I said I was just shocked, I am still shocked....

Quote:
Your male friends decided to sleep with some stranger who just "" walked in their home"" and you hate her?

Don't hate her, hate is a strong word, yes I do dislike her though, not because of what she did but because of how she acted towards everyone else

Quote:
Frankly, this story says alot about your male friends ....they sound like sluts. Sleeping with someone just because they walked in thier home..

I agree 100% with you there also...

Quote:
Maybe she needs an STD test after sleeping with them...

Trust me that has already been discussed

Quote:
And how do you know they used a coke bottle?

Like I said I saw it... Everyone did

Quote:
so what if she enjoyed it... you think she would have stayed if she didnt?

Possibly, I don't know her, but she came there for that reason, as she explained to us, maybe it was a fantasy of her she wanted to fullfill... or maybe she has problems or maybe it was just for fun.. I don't know

Quote:
Why are you upset she had sex with your friends?

I am not upset about that, they are there own people.... My outlook on it is just different... I just don't know how she could that, but everyone is different
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:01 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Wow. I'm not sure I would know what to think either if I had been at a party and this had happened.

I can't help but feel sorry for the girl that did this. She not only put everyone else in danger, but she also put herself in danger. She didn't know any of you anymore than you knew her.

I can't believe I am saying this, because it rarely happens, but I agree with Setanta. The girl certainly displayed behavior indicating very low self-esteem.

I just pray that she did not have any STD and no one caught anything if she did.

She showed a total lack of respect (IMO) for herself and everyone else at the party. I find this very sad. Very sad indeed.

This is how I see it also.... She put herself in danger by going to a strangers house by herself... she didn't know if the guys were going to hurt her or anything... I too find it sad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:05 pm
Yeah, Slappy, wonderful contribution . . . you're just the kind of person to offer advice in this situation--selfish, childish and cynical advice . . . where would we be without the light of your compassionate view of people?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:12 pm
btw sorry if this post offended or upset anyone.. I didn't expect this kind of reaction at all
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:13 pm
ok Im sorry but I was there too and she is a slut for some girl to have a boyfriend and go to a party and let guys treat u like that is wrong the giys were even digusted after they were sober How is she judging her. I could see if she walked into the house and was called a slut by what she was wearing but she did more than just wear revealing clothes she had sex with two guys and a bottle and thats a good way to live. What she did made her a slut. Hasn't anyone ever heard of self respect and not to mention she never met any of the guys before and just had sex with them that is disgusting I mean any of them could have an std I Kno none of the guys don't but she doesnt kno that why would someone be that stupid she could've been walking into the house of a serial killer or rapist where is her commonsense. CL is not judging herHer actions proved to us what she is and she is a dirty slut. No woman should ever digrate themselves that way it just isn't right.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:18 pm
It used to be Wedding Bells that would be breaking up "That Old Gang of Mine". Now:

Quote:
But my friends lost alot of my respect and I learned alot about their views on women.... and I am somewhat ashamed to call them friends I guess

CL--

I suspect you learned some things about your friends--male and female--that you don't like.

Under those circumstances labeling the messenger, the catalyst, as a mitigating circumstance, seemed to "solve" the problem.

Now you're doing some thinking about who your friends are and who you are. Introspection can be painful, but painful introspection is usually worthwhile.

Would you say that the guy who posted the party information on the web is bored, self-centered, pseudo-sophisticated and going nowhere in his personal or professional life?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:22 pm
Quote:
Would you say that the guy who posted the party information on the web is bored, self-centered, pseudo-sophisticated and going nowhere in his personal or professional life?

No, He was drunk and wanted more people to come over and drink... he didn't think about his actions at all... Bored yes

Self-centered, not at all.... insecure... possibly

Going nowhere.... I can't answer that honestly... stuck still in time, yes
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 02:54:14